• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Denver Broncos @ Indianapolis Colts

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool story of the day about Vernon Davis...Kubiak was asked about how Vernon Davis is doing and Kubiak responded with "He's so eager, he's lived here this week, he hasn't been home."

I'm thinking more and more that this marriage between Manning and Vernon Davis is going to prove to be a huge difference maker especially come playoff time. I know Manning can sometimes struggle in the cold but to me one of the best ways to combat that is to have a TE that can do the quick slant and take those 5-yard passes for huge gains. That is the one thing with JT that he just wasn't really willing to do. He didn't like the contact. He was more of a Red Zone specialty where I view Vernon Davis more as the all around TE that will run every route and can block on top of that.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember thinking that Davis as a physical specimen was as close as you could get to Shannon Sharpe when he was up for the draft.

It may be my imagination, but from his interview - I can see how Davis fits right in with a culture set by Peyton Manning and D. Ware.