• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas Mavs

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sammy D played better last night. That one started to get away from us. Dalembert needs to take the starting job back because Blair gets killed on the defensive boards.

I like the way our bench is going to look when Harris is ready. Carter already looks better now that Wright is out there. Asking Carter to be the #3 was never going to work.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hate the spurs. Fuck them for sitting their best players and giving annoying ass teams like the fake ass warriors a free win.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hate the spurs. Fuck them for sitting their best players and giving annoying ass teams like the fake ass warriors a free win.

Lol no big 3 no problem. I hate both teams but that makes me laugh. Dallas woulda probably lost too. Those pop teams give them fits.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just can't lose that one. OT loss in the first night of a back to back to a poor team. I thought Rick let their run go on way too long without making changes in the 2nd. I don't know why but that one stung even more than the GS loss. BWright's 2 missed FT were killers.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't care if the Rockets best player was out...I like beating them.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah....I hate the T-Puppies too. Ricky face vagina rubio.

I like the Wolves actually. Fun to watch Rubio and Love. I gotta think they will break out sooner or later. I think Adelman is a great coach so I hope he's able to make that team explode before his job security is seriously questioned.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the Wolves actually. Fun to watch Rubio and Love. I gotta think they will break out sooner or later. I think Adelman is a great coach so I hope he's able to make that team explode before his job security is seriously questioned.

Meh. I hope they suck forever. They aren't the Mavs so they can eat dicks.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rubio blows. He can't shoot, and just about any PG can do what he does on that team with Pek and Love. I would rather have Calderon than Rubio, without question.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rubio blows. He can't shoot, and just about any PG can do what he does on that team with Pek and Love. I would rather have Calderon than Rubio, without question.

He can and will improve his shot. I wouldn't say any PG can do what he can does. He is still maturing and developing his game as he's still only 22-23ish I believe. You can take Calderon and I'll take Rubio hands down.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can and will improve his shot. I wouldn't say any PG can do what he can does. He is still maturing and developing his game as he's still only 22-23ish I believe. You can take Calderon and I'll take Rubio hands down.

There's not a lot of difference in their game except Calderon is one of the best 3pt. shooters in the league. Rubio's shot is almost as ugly as Marion's. It reminds me a lot of Andre Miller's

I didn't say any PG. I said just about every PG can do what he does.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way... Jose's PER is higher. Funny though, they both average 10.2 PPG for their career's.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calderon is also a decade older than Rubio. Give him time to develop and mature his game. He may not turn out to be what he was projected to be but with what I have seen of his game the guy has plenty of game room for a bunch more.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calderon is also a decade older than Rubio. Give him time to develop and mature his game. He may not turn out to be what he was projected to be but with what I have seen of his game the guy has plenty of game room for a bunch more.

I know he's older. I meant right now and if I had a choice between the 2 I would pick Calderon. Sorry, I wasn't specific.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know he's older. I meant right now and if I had a choice between the 2 I would pick Calderon. Sorry, I wasn't specific.

Ok then I'll agree with that. Thanks for clarifying.

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This year's Eastern Conference might very well be the all-time worst conference in any sport. Currently, only Indiana, Miami, and Atlanta have winning records. If the playoffs started today, Toronto would win its division at 13-15 and square off against the 5-seed Washington Wizards at 14-14. Talk about an awful series. The Charlotte Bobcats at 14-18 would play mediocre Atlanta in round 1, and the Pistons and Celtics would round out the top 8 with their 14-19 and 13-18 records. What a joke.

To say Indiana-Miami is a lock for the East Finals matchup is an understatement. Too bad the Mavs play in the conference which goes 10-deep.