• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 3) T'Wolves vs. 5) Mavericks

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After last night's ass kicking, it will be interesting to see where the Wolves go from here. It's hard to imagine this iteration of the Wolves beating a team that plays like Dallas.

Fuck Luka.

And I dont mean that as fuck that guy Luka. I mean that like fuck how does Luka do that.
OK....maybe it is just a touch of both....but mostly the later.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m fine with him not wanting to be Guinea pig

The issue there was a state law

But he also had the jew movie issue that was another suspension there
All the movies are jew movies. You'll have to be more specific.

Just let the man play basketball. That's what he's doing in Dallas and hopefully he can win another championship. He's a truly great player.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After last night's ass kicking, it will be interesting to see where the Wolves go from here. It's hard to imagine this iteration of the Wolves beating a team that plays like Dallas.

Fuck Luka.

And I dont mean that as fuck that guy Luka. I mean that like fuck how does Luka do that.

I think he's just really good at basketball.

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the movies are jew movies. You'll have to be more specific.

Just let the man play basketball. That's what he's doing in Dallas and hopefully he can win another championship. He's a truly great player.
The dude is a POS as a human. But as a baller he's unreal.

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fuck Luka.

Luka really makes insanely tough shit look easy.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he's just really good at basketball.
he is, I'd find him more enjoyable if he wasn't such a whiner and flopper

congrats to the mavs, Luka makes it really hard for me to root for them though

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fuck Luka.

Yeah, they'll have to do something and can't just rely on continued development of Ant

I think overall they're in good shape but they'll probably have to move Kat and need to improve the offense a bit. They'll eventually need a PG as Conley isn't getting younger

Wolves had their chances, just couldn't close out games. Last night was only real ass kicking, so it's not like we're worlds behind Dallas, but they were the better team.

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, they'll have to do something and can't just rely on continued development of Ant

I think overall they're in good shape but they'll probably have to move Kat and need to improve the offense a bit. They'll eventually need a PG as Conley isn't getting younger

Wolves had their chances, just couldn't close out games. Last night was only real ass kicking, so it's not like we're worlds behind Dallas, but they were the better team.
KATs antics are just out of control. I do believe he gets unfair treatment from officials but he has nobody to blame for that but himself. I am so damn sick of him laying on floor acting like he got shot while the other team is going 5 on 4 at the other end.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to close it out Dallas. You came to play on the back of the beast Luka.

Kyrie riding his coat tails. He was something like 18 for 38. Not a recipie you want to cook up against Boston. That's two games in a row with poor shooting. Those legs are tired. Good thing they closed it out tonight. He needs that layoff.
19-39, almost 50%. Guessing the Mavs will take that and C's won't. Tired legs? Playing a 5 game series and getting another week off....I doubt it lol.

Just another casual fan that comes here to talk shit when the C's are winning otherwise you don't pay much attention

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
19-39, almost 50%. Guessing the Mavs will take that and C's won't. Tired legs? Playing a 5 game series and getting another week off....I doubt it lol.

Just another casual fan that comes here to talk shit when the C's are winning otherwise you don't pay much attention
18 for 38. 47.3% for the casual math fan or casual basketball fan? Guess you didn't pay much attention in school? I've been watching the Celtics since the mid to late 70s. Thanks for playing.Screenshot_20240531_205938_Chrome.jpg

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KATs antics are just out of control. I do believe he gets unfair treatment from officials but he has nobody to blame for that but himself. I am so damn sick of him laying on floor acting like he got shot while the other team is going 5 on 4 at the other end.
That's what Luka does and gets rewarded for it

OF course, Luka is a lot better than him

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They definitely have pieces to work with and I fully expect to see a few more deep playoff runs from the Wolves. Ant is an absolute gem. McDaniels & Reid sure impressed me. Not sure what they do with KAT and Gobert got his ass exposed so they do have some questions down low. And yeah - Conley has seen his better days. They need to address PG.

But that’s a fun team. Wolves fans have plenty to look forward to.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Season isnt officially over until your team's playoff thread gets dropped out of sticky range.

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends