• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas Mavs

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rev, Iggy can do almost everything except he's not the greatest shooter. That being said he's someone that would have impact on any team.

Exactly and he's going to shoot ALOT better with klay and steph getting so much attention

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does that evenmean?

It means you are totally overrating him in your defense of him being underrated. He's not as important as Curry, and it's patently absurd that you stick to that.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It means you are totally overrating him in your defense of him being underrated. He's not as important as Curry, and it's patently absurd that you stick to that.

You're right he isn't as important as curry but he's the 2nd most important

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stupid ass foul Monta, your down 16 and you foul on a 3ptr at the end of the quarter. Just dumb

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking foward to next game. Hoping iggy is back for us. And it's montas homecoming

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A 6 point lead, and 2 possessions later, we're down 1. We should have won that game. Just another Mavs team that doesn't know how to close a game. Fucking garbage. Foul a 3 point shooter, and Monta misses the and 1 lay-up then misses a FT. Man we coughed one up.

Why in the hell did we call our last TO with 38 to go?

Last edited by a moderator:

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man this Dallas Maverick team loves to choke..... Seems to be the trend since they won the title.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A 6 point lead, and 2 possessions later, we're down 1. We should have won that game. Just another Mavs team that doesn't know how to close a game. Fucking garbage. Foul a 3 point shooter, and Monta misses the and 1 lay-up then misses a FT. Man we coughed one up.

Why in the hell did we call our last TO with 38 to go?

I don't think he fouled him i don't know I didn't get to see the replay

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The front office stinks..... Donnie doesn't know how to draft.

Well when you've been picking in the 20's for over a decade that will happen. I don't agree with all the drafting that's been done but drafting in the bottom doesn't amount to much in the NBA.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well anyway great game overall exciting finish

Was a good game. Tho from a Warriors perspective it's pretty alarming that when they need offense in crunch time they fall back on the 3 and force the hell out of it way too often. That tells me this thing is far far from even thinking about contending.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was a good game. Tho from a Warriors perspective it's pretty alarming that when they need offense in crunch time they fall back on the 3 and force the hell out of it way too often. That tells me this thing is far far from even thinking about contending.

They are missing there glue piece igoudala is a HUGE piece to this team. Also they have 2 of the best shooters in the game and curry is almost never off so I can see why. They can contend in the west to go to the finals they have a elite defense with iggy healthy

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well when you've been picking in the 20's for over a decade that will happen. I don't agree with all the drafting that's been done but drafting in the bottom doesn't amount to much in the NBA.

That's only an excuse to a certain extent. The truth is that Donnie Nelson is absolutely clueless when it comes to evaluating talent and drafting. Since he took over for his dad in 2006, here is the list of the players he has picked:

- Maurice Ager (career D-Leaguer)
- JR Pinnock (who?)
- Nick Fazekas (career lasted a whopping 26 games)
- Renaldas Seibutis (never played a single minute in the NBA)
- Milovan Rakovic (double who?)
- Shan Foster (unmitigated bust, never played a game)
- Byron Mullens (traded for Beaubois)
- Solomon Alabi (traded for a future 2nd round pick)
- Jordan Hamilton (traded for Rudy Fernandez, who was promptly given away along with Corey Brewer to Denver for a 2nd round pick... so in essence, Donnie traded the first rounder Hamilton along with Brewer to get a 2nd round pick. Genius.)
- Targuy Ngombo (don't even think he is a real person)
- Tyler Zeller (traded for Cunningham, who has since been released)
- Darius Johnson-Odom (traded for Crowder and the extra James pick)
- Kelly Olynyk (traded for Shane Larkin and a 2nd round pick)
- Mike Muscala (bagging groceries somewhere)

That list is one massive epic failure after another. I realize that the first rounders were 13th or lower and that several of those guys were 2nd round lottery ticket types anyway. But Nellie didn't hit on a single one of those picks. Not. One. The best he can claim is Roddy Beaubois, who was solid for half a season then fizzled, or more likely Jae Crowder who is a decent role player. The Jordan Hamilton pick then trade was a complete joke. Picking that low for that long is bound to generate a lot of busts. But the Spurs have routinely plucked role players with late-1st and 2nd round picks. Don Nelson Sr. got Josh Howard at 29 and Greg Buckner at 53. In fact, I challenge you to find one GM in the NBA who has a worse draft record than Donnie Nelson since 2006. Six straight years of either ignoring or making a mockery out of the draft will leave your team where the Mavs are now, with absolutely nothing in the way of usable young talent. It's not fair to expect much with a bunch of low picks, but having nothing to show for that many drafts is awful.