• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas Mavs

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iggy is an impact player but Warriors have enough talent to where there shouldn't be a lot of excuses to losing.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iggy is an impact player but Warriors have enough talent to where there shouldn't be a lot of excuses to losing.

Yes they have a good team without him but not a great one. 8-2 with iggy and curry and 4-7 without a either one of them

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh? Do you even watch him? There is other ways to impact the game then to score points

He's a lifetime spare part. I mean he's not a bad player, but he's not that big of an impact player.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A spare part? lololol I don't have to explain what he does. You should know

Dude, are you seriously trying to tell me that a guy that was the best player on shitty 76ers teams was the missing link for the warriors and some grand impact player? you are sounding super homer right now. Sounding like mavs fans when they talked about JET.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, are you seriously trying to tell me that a guy that was the best player on shitty 76ers teams was the missing link for the warriors and some grand impact player? you are sounding super homer right now. Sounding like mavs fans when they talked about JET.

If you're comparing him to JET then lolol. He's way better than that guy. He was the eat player on the 57 win nuggets for a reason. His last couple of years with the sixers they were a good team. Top 5 defensive team for a reason also.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're comparing him to JET then lolol. He's way better than that guy. He was the eat player on the 57 win nuggets for a reason. His last couple of years with the sixers they were a good team. Top 5 defensive team for a reason also.

He's go great defensively that he's made the all team second defense ONE TIME in his whole career? Seriously...you are wrong. Just get over it. I know you like him, but he's not that great.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elite Defender one of the best in the league, very good passer, rebounder, can score. He has a well rounded game. he complements steph curry very well.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's go great defensively that he's made the all team second defense ONE TIME in his whole career? Seriously...you are wrong. Just get over it. I know you like him, but he's not that great.

He should of been on the defensive teams every year. Those awards mean jack shit. You know this in baseball like cy young for instance

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should of been on the defensive teams every year. Those awards mean jack shit. You know this in baseball like cy young for instance

They are voted on by peers. Obviously his peers do not agree with your assessment. If it were sports writers deciding, then you might have a point, but it's coaches. He's not as good as you are making him. It's okay to admit it.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are voted on by peers. Obviously his peers do not agree with your assessment. If it were sports writers deciding, then you might have a point, but it's coaches. He's not as good as you are making him. It's okay to admit it.

I'm not the only one saying it. Other fans are. He's actually a lot better player than I thought

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not the only one saying it. Other fans are. He's actually a lot better player than I thought

Which other fans are saying it? I mean, I don't really care who they are, because it still doesn't make him have "as much impact as curry." That's just fucking silly.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rev, Iggy can do almost everything except he's not the greatest shooter. That being said he's someone that would have impact on any team.