• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas Mavs

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Dirk. He calls out the team when they stink. He said he didn't think they were a playoff team. He's right and Rick agreed with him.

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Dirk. He calls out the team when they stink. He said he didn't think they were a playoff team. He's right and Rick agreed with him.

I think it is truly impossible not to love Dirk. Coolest DFW sports legend ever.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is truly impossible not to love Dirk. Coolest DFW sports legend ever.

Rockets and Spurs fans hate him. The same way I hate Tim Duncan...actually to me it's totally different. Dirk isn't the whiny bitch that Duncan and Ginobli are to be honest. Yeah he flops like every other player in the league, but he's not as bad as other guys who fake contact. Dirk just embellishes contact to sell a call.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rockets and Spurs fans hate him. The same way I hate Tim Duncan...actually to me it's totally different. Dirk isn't the whiny bitch that Duncan and Ginobli are to be honest. Yeah he flops like every other player in the league, but he's not as bad as other guys who fake contact. Dirk just embellishes contact to sell a call.

Worst flopper Chris paul

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lets see if they respond. I think if we had a center this team could contend. Dalembert sucks, and Blair can't stay in against bigger centers. He should have been in last night though.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets see if they respond. I think if we had a center this team could contend. Dalembert sucks, and Blair can't stay in against bigger centers. He should have been in last night though.

Wish they could just trade for Asik. He would be better than what they have.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a feeling they wouldn't respond positively to Dirk's comment. This team isn't much different than the one last year. We started out well, but defense and rebounding is killing us, and will continue to kill us.

That's the worst half I've seen this year, and I've seen them all.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
true but that's not the reason he fell, if he's truly taking a screen correctly to he's supposed to rub off the screener

Having been a PG I'm well aware of that. Rub and run into are 2 different things. It was a perfect storm anyways. They fed off of Collison who was trying to prove himself against us. It doesn't matter what PG it is really.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dirk is really getting pissed now. Who else heard him yell at Jose for trying to go over the screen twice in a row in the 3rd? He yelled "please go under the screen. Please"

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having been a PG I'm well aware of that. Rub and run into are 2 different things. It was a perfect storm anyways. They fed off of Collison who was trying to prove himself against us. It doesn't matter what PG it is really.

I'm also well aware, point is, he fell because his feet got tangled AND was slightly off balance from the screener

Had his feet not gotten tangled he wouldn't have fallen

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great, which means you argued for nothing. I said he ran into the screener, and they called the foul on Monta, which was all true. I never said he fell because of it. I saw their feet get tangled which was at the same time. We're both right, but your need to argue with everyone gets old.

Last edited by a moderator:

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great, which means you argued for nothing. I said he ran into the screener, and they called the foul on Monta, which was all true. I never said he fell because of it. I saw their feet get tangled which was at the same time. We're both right, but your need to argue with everyone gets old.

Yet you said nothing about it, I was just pointing out that was the reason he fell, I wasn't arguing about anything

Stop trying to make this into something its not

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet you said nothing about it, I was just pointing out that was the reason he fell, I wasn't arguing about anything

Stop trying to make this into something its not

You started your first comment with " I thought the same thing, but". That is arguing. You contradicted something I didn't even say.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You started your first comment with " I thought the same thing, but". That is arguing. You contradicted something I didn't even say.

That's not arguing, that's bringing up a point you failed to mention that was relevant to the conversation... I decided to mention it,

The point is, you get butt hurt ANYTIME I disagree with you, no matter what it is,

Get a grip Sally :hurt:

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not arguing, that's bringing up a point you failed to mention that was relevant to the conversation... I decided to mention it,

The point is, you get butt hurt ANYTIME I disagree with you, no matter what it is,

Get a grip Sally :hurt:

Butthurt? No. Annoyed, because you argue with not only me, but everyone. I saw the same thing you did, but you act like you're the only one that could possibly be right.....about everything. I don't see how you say that wasn't arguing, but whatever. It's over, until next time.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Butthurt? No. Annoyed, because you argue with not only me, but everyone. I saw the same thing you did, but you act like you're the only one that could possibly be right.....about everything. I don't see how you say that wasn't arguing, but whatever. It's over, until next time.

Everyone? Now you're just being a drama queen, and I don't act like I'm the only one that's right, I'm just not afraid to make my opinion known

But it's your world boss, just keep making it up as your go