• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dak Prescott

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still have high hopes for Dak improving this year and for Kitna helping him, but it has been dropping recently. It's crazy how many of the clips I have seen show Dak with poor footwork. While poor footwork alone isn't always a bad thing, with Dak, just by watching his technique you can see when the ball is going to fly on him or just come out poorly. It's very disappointing to see that there seems to be almost no improvement in this area based on all we read about it a couple of months ago except for when he is throwing against air or out of a totally clean pocket. Again, in and of itself this isn't necessarily a problem, but because it was already an ongoing issue with Dak I felt like if he could improve his footwork he would improve his accuracy and ball speed and in particular down the field.
I still have high hopes for Dak improving this year and for Kitna helping him, but it has been dropping recently. It's crazy how many of the clips I have seen show Dak with poor footwork. While poor footwork alone isn't always a bad thing, with Dak, just by watching his technique you can see when the ball is going to fly on him or just come out poorly. It's very disappointing to see that there seems to be almost no improvement in this area based on all we read about it a couple of months ago except for when he is throwing against air or out of a totally clean pocket. Again, in and of itself this isn't necessarily a problem, but because it was already an ongoing issue with Dak I felt like if he could improve his footwork he would improve his accuracy and ball speed and in particular down the field.

I was wondering if you saw any of that. There were a few clips of him the other day throwing jump passes. I think Lewis picked him once.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of players have been extended. Going to be some painful cap casualties to get Dak locked up.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m about 1 yr at a time. The window is there this year. Worry about next year when it gets here. It’s been a long time since we have been this good. In order to be a contender, we need Zeke.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak at $34 headed for $35. Not getting cheaper Jerry...

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak is full of confidence. On & off the field.
While most players like signing long term deals for the bigger immediate payday. Dak is willing to bet on himself over instant security.
Right now he is willing to play out his contract knowing he will get more by next year. Well the Cowboys know this too. So they are trying to get him signed. Honestly I dont know if money is the sticking point. Cowboys want to sign Dak for 6 years & he only wants to sign for 4. Reason being. He is betting on himself. That allows him to re do another contract sooner. making more money. While this sucks for us fans. I got to admire his confidence in himself. He isnt holding out. he isnt using social media. He isnt worried about playing worse in the next few years. He shows up to work & kicks ass I might add while working for peanuts (on a NFL scale)

I have to say. He is negotiating just like he is on the football field. Which means he is gonna win.
Jerry you better pay this man before he does end up a 40 mil. dollar man. he isnt afraid to bet on himself.

Now I would rather him be signed for 6 years, but I have a feeling he gets signed for 4 years. So quit wasting time & get it done.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. I just read that. Impressive. Not a surprise though.

My dad saw an interview with Witten at Witten's home for something or other and he pretty much said the same thing. Dak is a commanding presence in the huddle

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with all of our retread OC's we have always struggled getting TDs in the redzone.
Dak is 9 for 9 in the redzone
100%

I am enjoying the start of this season. Once our D gets it together we might be dangerous.

Just waiting to test this new offense out on a proper defense to truly gauge where we are.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with all of our retread OC's we have always struggled getting TDs in the redzone.
Dak is 9 for 9 in the redzone
100%

I am enjoying the start of this season. Once our D gets it together we might be dangerous.

Just waiting to test this new offense out on a proper defense to truly gauge where we are.

There are some good ones on the schedule. GB has really been impressive so far. They gave up some yards yesterday but their DBs are really good. Minn and the Bears will also be a test. NE has been really good as well. Eagles aren’t bad lol

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of what we are reading on Dak now is based on two weeks which obviously can be misleading. This is based on his first 3 years and ignores the first two weeks