• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dak Prescott

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of what we are reading on Dak now is based on two weeks which obviously can be misleading. This is based on his first 3 years and ignores the first two weeks

Lies, I've been told multiple times Dak is average.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of what we are reading on Dak now is based on two weeks which obviously can be misleading. This is based on his first 3 years and ignores the first two weeks

He is serviceable.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some got my sarcasm , some didn’t. It’s hard to really rank QBs because most everyone will put Brady up there. For this year , sure Brady is up there but he could retire at years end. This is why I like to rank the Qb situation a team is in.

1. Mahomes
2. Rodgers
3. Brady
4. Wilson
5. Ryan
6. Dak
7. Deshaun
8. Wentz
9. Goff
10. Baker

Now I’m not saying all of these guys are better than Rivers and Brees. I just like their situations better.

I do think coming into the year that Dak was around 15ish. I think he has clearly passed a lot of QBs that were considered ahead of him - Cam, Cousins, Stafford ????, Carr, Garrapollo.

Of course Luck and Ben were always considered ahead of him too. I question Stafford because I would love to see him with a good team.

I think Dak is firmly in the top 10 if you just go by QBs though. I think he has definitely passed Wentz and Goff. I have always thought he was ahead of Goff.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some got my sarcasm , some didn’t. It’s hard to really rank QBs because most everyone will put Brady up there. For this year , sure Brady is up there but he could retire at years end. This is why I like to rank the Qb situation a team is in.

1. Mahomes
2. Rodgers
3. Brady
4. Wilson
5. Ryan
6. Dak
7. Deshaun
8. Wentz
9. Goff
10. Baker

Now I’m not saying all of these guys are better than Rivers and Brees. I just like their situations better.

I do think coming into the year that Dak was around 15ish. I think he has clearly passed a lot of QBs that were considered ahead of him - Cam, Cousins, Stafford ????, Carr, Garrapollo.

Of course Luck and Ben were always considered ahead of him too. I question Stafford because I would love to see him with a good team.

I think Dak is firmly in the top 10 if you just go by QBs though. I think he has definitely passed Wentz and Goff. I have always thought he was ahead of Goff.

Due to injury history I'd drop GB/Rodgers a spot or two

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good bus driver in speed but you have to reference Speed
Almost everybody knows who Ralph Kramden is even though Jackie Gleason has been dead for over 30 years
Just saying
" It's a game. If he gets the money he wins, if the bus blows up he wins."

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys EVP Stephen Jones confirmed they are seeking a team-friendly deal with Dak Prescott.
"In my mind, he’s flawless," Jones said on 105.3 The Fan. "The only thing we need him to do is work with us a little. But the reason we’re having a negotiation is to talk him into all the reasons why it’s good to have a supporting cast around him. What we’re trying to do is keep this football team together. Other than that, this negotiation would have been over months ago." The Cowboys haven't made much progress on Prescott's extension, but there's no doubt a deal will eventually get done. The sides have the Week 8 bye to try and work something out.

Ironically waiting makes it harder to put a supporting cast around him as the price goes up. I suspect what they are talking about isn't only the total dollars. They know it's in the mid thirties per year or he isn't taking it. I bet it's the structure. Maybe a big signing bonus and minimal salaries the first couple of years until the new CBA hits or maybe a longer contract that not only spreads out the cap hit of the SB over 5 years but gives him a couple of bigger salary years at the end (maybe years 6 and 7) to get him into the RW average per year range? His reluctance could be years 6 and 7 are easily cuttable after the SB has 100% hit the cap and he may never see them.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
waiting til the end of the year doesnt make sense to me.