• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

D JAX to IR

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did this reach this many pages alr....oh forget it

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pulse of the fans is something you made up a few days ago. Don’t know where that even came from. All I ever said is you can’t use, “I heard that on the radio” as proof but for some unknown reason you keep bringing it up and claiming I was ducking that topic which I addressed immediately. And stop saying that I said Centers aren’t important. They are important just as a top flight K would be extremely important to the Bears. I said there is a hierarchy of needs building a strong team and Center is near the bottom. Aaron Donald or the best Center in the league... who you picking?

What the fuck do you think sports radio is you dumb shit? It's fans calling the station giving their opinions on the Eagles, Sixers, Flyers and Phillies. You are the dumbest teacher but now I suspect you were never one and made that up.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not on an island on my own. You just jumped in looking for the biggest clowns on this site as support. Go look at the original thread before I chimed in. Most everyone had Center way down near the bottom. Love how that’s conveniently ignored/
Did you play football in HS?

Love how you ignore all of us explaining how important the center is to a team. Did I play HS football? No, but I'm sure you're going to tell us that you did which is probably another made up bullshit lie.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pulse of the fans is something you made up a few days ago. Don’t know where that even came from. All I ever said is you can’t use, “I heard that on the radio” as proof but for some unknown reason you keep bringing it up and claiming I was ducking that topic which I addressed immediately. And stop saying that I said Centers aren’t important. They are important just as a top flight K would be extremely important to the Bears. I said there is a hierarchy of needs building a strong team and Center is near the bottom. Aaron Donald or the best Center in the league... who you picking?

This dumbass statement is why you're an idiot

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck do you think sports radio is you dumb shit? It's fans calling the station giving their opinions on the Eagles, Sixers, Flyers and Phillies. You are the dumbest teacher but now I suspect you were never one and made that up.

What? Yes... it is the pulse of the fans. Never denied that. What the fuck does that have to do with Tra Thomas saying Centers are important or me saying, “You can’t say things you heard on the radio as fact”. Dude you’re completely tripping.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love how you ignore all of us explaining how important the center is to a team. Did I play HS football? No, but I'm sure you're going to tell us that you did which is probably another made up bullshit lie.

Never lied once and I was way too pretty to play that sport.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? Yes... it is the pulse of the fans. Never denied that. What the fuck does that have to do with Tra Thomas saying Centers are important or me saying, “You can’t say things you heard on the radio as fact”. Dude you’re completely tripping.

You're lost. The pulse of the fan base and Tra Thomas about centers are two different topics. Holy shit dude! I swear you're now just fucking with me.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're lost. The pulse of the fan base and Tra Thomas about centers are two different topics. Holy shit dude! I swear you're now just fucking with me.

he’s not... he really is that dense

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
totally... I’m stubborn and people who think building strong team is focusing on Center are the stupid ones

Changed the narrative AGAIN.

that’s a sure sign you’ve lost.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

no fucking shit. It’s hilarious you keep calling me stupid. What the fuck does the pulse of the fans have to do with anything we are talking about. I asked you where that came from cause it has nothing to do with what we are talking about and now you call me stupid because it’s two different things. Well no shit. That’s what I said from the get go. Incredible bro...
You “The radio is the pulse of the fans”
Me “I know but what does that have to do with what we are talking about”
You “You idiot. The radio is the pulse of the fans”
You “You are so stupid. They are tw different things”

Are you even paying attention. You’re hurling insults yet completely wrong

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Changed the narrative AGAIN.

that’s a sure sign you’ve lost.

I answered your post but I changed the narrative. You two must be smoking that shit tonight. Guess you’re hurt your Cowboys lost

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no fucking shit. It’s hilarious you keep calling me stupid. What the fuck does the pulse of the fans have to do with anything we are talking about. I asked you where that came from cause it has nothing to do with what we are talking about and now you call me stupid because it’s two different things. Well no shit. That’s what I said from the get go. Incredible bro...
You “The radio is the pulse of the fans”
You “You idiot. The radio is the pulse of the fans”
You “You are so stupid. They are tw different things”

Are you even paying attention. You’re hurling insults yet completely wrong
PE1 I agree.
I mean I stopped reading after the bold print, but I agree. Look. We're bonding! We agree on something :thumb:

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, PE1 too stupid to follow a conversation.

been going on for years now, it's just SportsHoopla FACT.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, PE1 too stupid to follow a conversation.

been going on for years now, it's just SportsHoopla FACT.

he’s tap dancing like he always does.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he’s tap dancing like he always does.

you remember when he said Centers aren't important and that only the fat, dumb kids played center in High School?

you also remember when he said that he lives off of other peoples' successes?