• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

D JAX to IR

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PE1 I agree.
I mean I stopped reading after the bold print, but I agree. Look. We're bonding! We agree on something :thumb:

haha... and I just got done ripping you on another thread. I fucked up our bonding time. My bad

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you remember when he said Centers aren't important and that only the fat, dumb kids played center in High School?

you also remember when he said that he lives off of other peoples' successes?

he’s focused on this age old centers argument because BOTH the dolphins and jets won today. Haha.

what a dope.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no fucking shit. It’s hilarious you keep calling me stupid. What the fuck does the pulse of the fans have to do with anything we are talking about. I asked you where that came from cause it has nothing to do with what we are talking about and now you call me stupid because it’s two different things. Well no shit. That’s what I said from the get go. Incredible bro...
You “The radio is the pulse of the fans”
Me “I know but what does that have to do with what we are talking about”
You “You idiot. The radio is the pulse of the fans”
Me “I know but what does that have to do with what we are talking about”
You “You are so stupid. They are tw different things”

Are you even paying attention. You’re hurling insults yet completely wrong
you are obsessed letting people know how bad the Eagles are. And you are completely wrong about Vegas seeing red flags. Vegas only had 3 teams with more predicted wins so stop acting like you know what you’re talking about.

This is the quote you decided to jump in on. I'm super obsessed which obviously your thinned skin couldn't handle. My opinion is like what a lot of Eagles fans are saying on the radio but you chimed in again saying No I had no clue what was said on the radio even though I listen to sports radio. So yes the pulse of the fan base were not happy with the play on the field. Not all fans but a lot.

The Tra comments I found interesting since you love telling everybody how wrong we are on the importance of the center position. An actual NFL player said the C is one of the most important positions. I'm guessing he's wrong as well.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“The dolphins are the worst team in football!”

- PE1

“No they aren’t”

- me

Bwhahahaha

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are “clearly” worse teams then a 1 win team who just lost to the worst team in the league. And I’m a loser for saying this.
sooooo.....you are trying to prove which side of the argument :scratch:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the quote you decided to jump in on. I'm super obsessed which obviously your thinned skin couldn't handle. My opinion is like what a lot of Eagles fans are saying on the radio but you chimed in again saying No I had no clue what was said on the radio even though I listen to sports radio. So yes the pulse of the fan base were not happy with the play on the field. Not all fans but a lot.

The Tra comments I found interesting since you love telling everybody how wrong we are on the importance of the center position. An actual NFL player said the C is one of the most important positions. I'm guessing he's wrong as well.

Yeah... what’s he going to say? I posted a professional football player who listed Center as the 17th most important position. “I guess he is wrong as well.”

And you need to go back to the original thread. Everyone had Center way down their list.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... what’s he going to say? I posted a professional football player who listed Center as the 17th most important position. “I guess he is wrong as well.”

And you need to go back to the original thread. Everyone had Center way down their list.

wrong

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you just ignore Guards and Centers.

Proof you're a moron. Hell that might be unfair to morons.

Did I say that? No! Why must you continuously make shit up I never said or evenremotely insinuated. Of course you need good Guards and a good Center. I said WHAT YOU NEED TO TAKE CARE OF BEFORE Center.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I say that? No! Why must you continuously make shit up I never said or evenremotely insinuated. Of course you need good Guards and a good Center. I said WHAT YOU NEED TO TAKE CARE OF BEFORE Center.
In your typical moronic way you discounted Guards and Centers so yes you did say exactly that.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In your typical moronic way you discounted Guards and Centers so yes you did say exactly that.

No I didn’t say that at all. Just because you disagree doesn’t mean you strengthen your argument by making up shit I never said or insinuated. All I said is DE, LT, DT and RT are more important.
Never said that Guard or Center isn’t important or needed. We have the best Guard in the NFL right now and I’m glad we have him... but I’d still take Tyron Smith, Aaron Donald, Khalil Mack and Lane Johnson over him or any Center in the league.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I didn’t say that at all. Just because you disagree doesn’t mean you strengthen your argument by making up shit I never said or insinuated. All I said is DE, LT, DT and RT are more important.
Never said that Guard or Center isn’t important or needed. We have the best Guard in the NFL right now and I’m glad we have him... but I’d still take Tyron Smith, Aaron Donald, Khalil Mack and Lane Johnson over him or any Center in the league.
You discounted them didn't you. I build my OL Guard and Centers included.

Also, yes you have said Centers aren't important.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You discounted them didn't you. I build my OL Guard and Centers included.

Also, yes you have said Centers aren't important.

I said EVERY position is important. But there’s a hierarchy and that hierarchy of importance has been proven in the last 50 drafts.