• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

D JAX to IR

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said EVERY position is important. But there’s a hierarchy and that hierarchy of importance has been proven in the last 50 drafts.
You said fat kids play center. Deny it all you want moron it's saved here on the hoop.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said fat kids play center. Deny it all you want moron it's saved here on the hoop.

Im not denying that. I did say that. So there you go once again making shit up. I said that fat kid with no athletic ability in high school is always put at Center.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not denying that. I did say that. So there you go once again making shit up. I said that fat kid with no athletic ability in high school is always put at Center.
You also said Center in not important any anybody can play there.
You said Centers aren't drafted in the 1st round, then said not in the top 20, then not in the top 10.

Goal Posts
------>Goal Posts
--------------->Goal Posts

Why don't you just admit you don't know what you're talking about.
It's OK, we all already know anyhow.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You also said Center in not important any anybody can play there.
You said Centers aren't drafted in the 1st round, then said not in the top 20, then not in the top 10.

Goal Posts
------>Goal Posts
--------------->Goal Posts

Why don't you just admit you don't know what you're talking about.
It's OK, we all already know anyhow.

I absolutely did not say they didn’t get drafted in the first round and I bumped that 3 times. I said in the top 15 but DblDown found one in 1972 (47 years ago). So you’re making up lies yet again. We can argue this all you want but stop making up shit I never said. And... for the thousandth time I said, “Centers don’t go in the first round. There has only been 3 in the last 5 year Fredricks being one”. You really going to say that I was saying Centers NEVER get drafted in round one. So no goal post was moved.

can’t we just be honest in our disagreement. You just made up 3 straight things I never said or insinuated.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im trying to prove that the Jets suck. You disagree
Depends on what sucks means since it's all relative. They aren't the worst team in the league. They certainly aren't a good team either. I'd guess they end up winning 5 or maybe 6 games. If I had to pick I'd say 5. Assign whatever term to that you think it deserves.

the other day you were saying they were the worst team in the league. Your quote (pasted below) that I copied was copied for a reason. your comment seemed to try to take a shot at someone or perhaps many who said there are "clearly worse teams" as if to say that you are saying there weren't any teams that were worse, but you justified your opinion by saying they just lost to the "worst team" which by definition proves the Jets cannot be the worst team if they just lost to another team that is indeed the worst team.

"There are “clearly” worse teams then a 1 win team who just lost to the worst team in the league. And I’m a loser for saying this."

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I absolutely did not say they didn’t get drafted in the first round and I bumped that 3 times. I said in the top 15 but DblDown found one in 1972 (47 years ago). So you’re making up lies yet again. We can argue this all you want but stop making up shit I never said. And... for the thousandth time I said, “Centers don’t go in the first round. There has only been 3 in the last 5 year Fredricks being one”. You really going to say that I was saying Centers NEVER get drafted in round one. So no goal post was moved.

can’t we just be honest in our disagreement. You just made up 3 straight things I never said or insinuated.

Looks like you did say Centers never get drafted in the 1st.

I'll take that apology now.

Then why do Centers never ever get drafted in the first round if they are soooo important while LT's DOMINATE the 1st round more than any other position? In 2013 3 of the first 4 picks where LT. I bet 3 Centers havent been drafted in the first round in the last 5 years and NONE before pick 20?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're a liar and a poser.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

More lies

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I listed Centers were drafted in the first. Does every word have to be taken literally. You know exactly what I mean. Rarely would have been more precise but in one of my first posts on the subject I said only 3 have gone in the first round in 5 years so you know what I was saying but you just insist on being a jerk off

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And did you read the rest of that post where I mentioned Centers have gone in the first but I doubt it’s been 3. So you know exactly what I was saying.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I listed Centers were drafted in the first. Does every word have to be taken literally. You know exactly what I mean. Rarely would have been more precise but in one of my first posts on the subject I said only 3 have gone in the first round in 5 years so you know what I was saying but you just insist on being a jerk off
Why shouldn't words be taken literally? Did you pass your students with half ass work turned in?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And did you read the rest of that post where I mentioned Centers have gone in the first but I doubt it’s been 3. So you know exactly what I was saying.

Yes I read the whole thing. You said Centers are NEVER drafted in the 1st, then to cover you clueless comment you pre-moved goal posts.

Again just go ahead admit you don't know what you were talking about.
Like I said earlier it's OK to do so as the rest of us already know.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why shouldn't words be taken literally? Did you pass your students with half ass work turned in?

They were DACA kids he taught, so of course they got handouts and grades they didn't deserve. Moocher teaching kids to be moochers. Perfect fit.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were DACA kids he taught, so of course they got handouts and grades they didn't deserve. Moocher teaching kids to be moochers. Perfect fit.

And BOOM! In comes the racism

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If a student said, “I never study math. It only been like 10 hours this school year” I’d completely understand what they meant. You, not so much.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If a student said, “I never study math. It only been like 10 hours this school year” I’d completely understand what they meant. You, not so much.

This is a clueless response.
You never disappoint in providing a moronic response.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a clueless response.
You never disappoint in providing a moronic response.

clueless? It’s the exact same thing. Come on bro. Don’t be so fucking ridiculous. It’s an identical scenario. I like you better when the Cowboys win