• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

D JAX to IR

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope, really fucking easy to reject all his nonsense. But keep swinging on my nuts and hoping you get admiration from DblDown and Handi. I’m sure they love you dude.

He’s the one tap dancing. He said”Vegas saw the red flags on the Eagles and that’s why they only predicted 9.5 wins. I said “Yeah, but Vegas only had 3 teams with more wins predicted” proving you made that nonsense up. He’s the tap dancer but I know you want Handi to like you so you ride my jock
Is Handi & Jerseyhawk the same person? I am confused.
I dont care what they think.
with all your yap yapping
You know you are my favorite "kickme dog"

besides.
you are the greatest tap dancer I have ever seen!

BTW quit tugging on your nuts wishing people would touch them. Thats fucking gross!

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have to go 5-2 and still have the Patriots, Seahawks and Dallas. That’s a real advantage!
All I said is saying, “I heard on the radio” and claiming it as proof is ridiculous. I heard on the radio that Centers weren’t a top position. Centers are important. Kicker is damn important to the Bears. But there’s always been a hierarchy and everyone who is level headed knows Center isn’t near the top. That’s why GMs don’t use premium picks on them.

you have every right to criticize the Eagles. They are a very flawed team. I just don’t get why it’s the only thing you talk about.

What was said on the radio is the pulse of the fan base and not just me making up shit cause it differs from most of your opinions.
You go tell Jason Kelce centers aren't important. He probably curb stomp ya.
I do talk about other things and the Eagles are one of them as being a fan of the team and when the team struggles to get to 5-4 with all the talk of being a SB contender, yes that's a talking point as to why they're struggling. My stance on the team would be a tad different if they were 7-2 and playing well.
I guess that's a no on the bet since you don't have the confidence in them.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope, really fucking easy to reject all his nonsense. But keep swinging on my nuts and hoping you get admiration from DblDown and Handi. I’m sure they love you dude.

He’s the one tap dancing. He said”Vegas saw the red flags on the Eagles and that’s why they only predicted 9.5 wins. I said “Yeah, but Vegas only had 3 teams with more wins predicted” proving you made that nonsense up. He’s the tap dancer but I know you want Handi to like you so you ride my jock

Who's doing the tap dancing?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jets and Darnold were really good against Dallas. I said it after the game not a prediction of what he will be before and he was indeed actually fantastic that day so I don't get your point that you for some bizarre reason think is winning you arguments.

How is that great D Jax signing doing for you. Didn't everyone (and by everyone I mean ME) tell you he was going to get hurt and not deliver what you thought he would :nono:

Geeeeeeet the fuck out of here. You said with Darnold the Jets are a fairly good team and now you’re saying all you said is they were good against Dallas. Now the good posters on the hoop are crashing.
I don’t know if you predicted Desean to get hurt or not but he looked like the perfect fit early. We are really missing him but I already said every year we pick up older speed WR that get hurt. It sucks but if he didn’t get a hernia we’d be much better so I guess they rolled the dice and crapped out. I just hope we find a way to sneak in the playoffs and get him back

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was said on the radio is the pulse of the fan base and not just me making up shit cause it differs from most of your opinions.
You go tell Jason Kelce centers aren't important. He probably curb stomp ya.
I do talk about other things and the Eagles are one of them as being a fan of the team and when the team struggles to get to 5-4 with all the talk of being a SB contender, yes that's a talking point as to why they're struggling. My stance on the team would be a tad different if they were 7-2 and playing well.
I guess that's a no on the bet since you don't have the confidence in them.

Over and over and over it’s Philly sucks cause of this, Philly sucks because of that. No, I don’t have confidence in a 5-4 team to go 10-6 with the Patriots, Seattle and Dallas coming up. They have the worst secondary I’ve ever seen. The 3 teams I listed are all better then Philly and you want me to bet they finish 5-2.

lastly I didn’t say Centers aren’t important. I said they are way down the hierarchy of building a good team. If Jason Kelce is ever a coach he won’t be in “the war room” using his top picks on a Center.

Aaron Rodgers, Khalil Mack, Aaron Donald, Julio Jones, Tyron Smith, Jalen Ramsey or Jason Kelce. Tough decision there.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geeeeeeet the fuck out of here. You said with Darnold the Jets are a fairly good team and now you’re saying all you said is they were good against Dallas. Now the good posters on the hoop are crashing.
I don’t know if you predicted Desean to get hurt or not but he looked like the perfect fit early. We are really missing him but I already said every year we pick up older speed WR that get hurt. It sucks but if he didn’t get a hernia we’d be much better so I guess they rolled the dice and crapped out. I just hope we find a way to sneak in the playoffs and get him back
Try to follow. I'll go slow. I said right after the game they were fairly good or whatever exact term I used with Darnold because they were. Do you disagree? It was the only game he played relatively healthy because week 1 he was sick and even still they should have beaten Buffalo week 1 and then they beat Dallas the first week he was back.

Yeah, he looked perfect for one game or was it one half... :heh:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try to follow. I'll go slow. I said right after the game they were fairly good or whatever exact term I used with Darnold because they were. Do you disagree? It was the only game he played relatively healthy because week 1 he was sick and even still they should have beaten Buffalo week 1 and then they beat Dallas the first week he was back.

Yeah, he looked perfect for one game or was it one half... :heh:

Yes, I disagree. They are a terrible team with Darnold and could walk away with the first pick in the draft. Might be the worst team in the league. This is no reflection of Dallas because upsets happen and I am completely aware that the Cowboys are better then Philly but I totally disagree with what you are saying. The Jets are a terrible terrible team.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over and over and over it’s Philly sucks cause of this, Philly sucks because of that. No, I don’t have confidence in a 5-4 team to go 10-6 with the Patriots, Seattle and Dallas coming up. They have the worst secondary I’ve ever seen. The 3 teams I listed are all better then Philly and you want me to bet they finish 5-2.
And the 209 yards per game passing like the last 6 weeks isn't going to overcome that. They need Wentz to play like the QB some Eagles fans told us all offseason that he was and then acted as if anyone saying he needs to be better was ignorant. They may win the division like this (it's probably 50/50 I'd guess?), but they aren't going anywhere beyond that if Wentz doesn't play better.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I disagree. They are a terrible team with Darnold and could walk away with the first pick in the draft. Might be the worst team in the league. This is no reflection of Dallas because upsets happen and I am completely aware that the Cowboys are better then Philly but I totally disagree with what you are saying. The Jets are a terrible terrible team.
You disagree that was how they looked at that time? They have certainly shown to be worse than they looked at that time. But I'd be extremely surprised if they get the first pick.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You disagree that was how they looked at that time? They have certainly shown to be worse than they looked at that time. But I'd be extremely surprised if they get the first pick.

i wouldnt

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the 209 yards per game passing like the last 6 weeks isn't going to overcome that. They need Wentz to play like the QB some Eagles fans told us all offseason that he was and then acted as if anyone saying he needs to be better was ignorant. They may win the division like this (it's probably 50/50 I'd guess?), but they aren't going anywhere beyond that if Wentz doesn't play better.

They seem to be really trying to morph into a run first team. Alshon just looks really slow, Agholor is back to playing like shit and dropping everything. Wentz hasn’t been as good but it really reminds me of Dak last year. He looked like he should be benched and they get Cooper and Dak looks really good immediately. The worst part is they guaranteed Alshons money and he’s basically uncut-able for 2 years. Team is in desperate need of a WR threat. But I agree... Wentz needs to play a lot better.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Discussions on the hoop meander all over the place. You are telling me that I am only allowed to talk about what the exact topic is.

3. Later people brought up the Jets are better with Darnold and after one big win it seemed true.

You too seemed to think they were better with Darnold after that game. You must have forgotten :noidea:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You too seemed to think they were better with Darnold after that game. You must have forgotten :noidea:

They did look better. That backup was brutal. But even though they are better with Darnold they might still be the worst te in the NFL

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah...not buying that explanation there buddy as of that frozen point in time :suds:

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yet the objective evidence says you are wrong. The objective evidence says there are teams that are worse than the jets. Also, there teams that are (objectively speaking) the same as the jets.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yet the objective evidence says you are wrong. The objective evidence says there are teams that are worse than the jets. Also, there teams that are (objectively speaking) the same as the jets.

So, in essence, you are saying the Jets aren’t a bad team? Thanks for the “objective evidence”.
They is only one team with a worse record so getting the 1st pick in the draft is “objectively” impossible. Thanks for sharing that brilliance.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, in essence, you are saying the Jets aren’t a bad team? Thanks for the “objective evidence”.
They is only one team with a worse record so getting the 1st pick in the draft is “objectively” impossible. Thanks for sharing that brilliance.

hahaha. You are such an incredible liar. Did you say the jets are a “bad” team? No... you said they are a terrible team and maybe the worst team in the league. They CLEARLY are not the worst team in the league. There are CLEARLY teams that are worse than them. That’s what the objective evidence shows.

keep swinging from my nuts you loser

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you. You are trying to tell me that all people have to say is I heard it on he radio as proof.

Did I say all? I said the pulse of the fans. I didn't say all fans, that's a big difference. So no tap dancing here plus I didn't change my story like you do on many occasions.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lastly I didn’t say Centers aren’t important. I said they are way down the hierarchy of building a good team. If Jason Kelce is ever a coach he won’t be in “the war room” using his top picks on a Center.

Aaron Rodgers, Khalil Mack, Aaron Donald, Julio Jones, Tyron Smith, Jalen Ramsey or Jason Kelce. Tough decision there.

And that right there is tap dancing around centers aren't important.