• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Curry's "I got fouled" jumpshot move, Kobe's ranking

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess many of you notice when Curry is doing a jump shot and he's trying to draw a foul because someone is near him. He throws his body around as though he's been really hit hard to try to get the call. I don't like it, personally. I think the refs are good enough already to make the right calls, and I think that what Curry is doing negatively affects his shot. He makes a low % of these shots.

Also, with the call to pass the ball more this year, meaning the ball will be in Curry's hands less, I suppose, I think it's possible for Thompson to average more PPG than Curry, or to for sure close the gap to a 1-3 pt difference.

Another topic, if anyone wants to discuss it is Kobe's ranking by ESPN as the 40th best NBA player. I know that they had to guess at it because of all of the time he's been off, but this might not be too far from where he belongs.

JustOneDennisBergkamp

Gunner for Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reggie Miller.

And Kobe? He's a shadow of his former self and far too injury prone after twenty years of pro ball. We'll see the occasional flash of brilliance, but otherwise, he and the Lakers are in for a dismal season.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the Lakers do look really terrible thus far in the preseason. Kobe hasn't done any of his patented acrobatic drives, just fade away jumpers, and not hitting too many of them either. I imagine he's not quite himself yet. I guess we'll all soon see.

JustOneDennisBergkamp

Gunner for Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the Lakers do look really terrible thus far in the preseason. Kobe hasn't done any of his patented acrobatic drives, just fade away jumpers, and not hitting too many of them either. I imagine he's not quite himself yet. I guess we'll all soon see.
Kobe is wearing out, and diminishing returns are all that should be reasonably expected. A less delusional Bryant would announce his retirement at the end of the season, and go on a Jeter-like farewell tour of The Association, complete with gifts and long standing ovations.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ditto for Steve Nash. Kobe and Nash are sucking the Lakers payroll dry.