• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yup got another trade offer

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In BAL - heck no IMO. But I'm not, nor ever have been, very high on him.
I’m not high on him either, but I think he starts for the Ravens until he gets hurt. So being desperate I’m considering it.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had someone offer me DeVante Parker for Henderson. Also had someone offer me M. Hardman for Henderson. Both after the Akers news. It's not that hot of a market for him, rather folks see him as a cheap alternative to fill a gap at RB. By the way my offer was declined.
Henderson may not just be a 1 year guy.

the chances of Akers recovering fully from his Achilles injury are slim. He may never recover his cutting ability or his speed.

I wouldn’t be looking at Henderson as a 1 year guy. At worst he is going to be in a RBBC and likely splitting carries with Akers next year.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The general feeling in FF is he's a place holder. Maybe he changes folks mind this season? Could happen or not. I'm just trying to fill holes in the roster. I ended up trading for Thielen using a 2022 1st pick. That was a over pay, but I needed a WR that badly and seems like hardly anyone wants to trade a usable WR. Mostly due to starting 3 WR and 2 flex position has caused a shortage.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not high on him either, but I think he starts for the Ravens until he gets hurt. So being desperate I’m considering it.
Watkins is reunited with his old OC. Could be worth it for a 3rd. Watkins has already gotten kudos from him as the best WR in camp. (For what its worth.)

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The general feeling in FF is he's a place holder. Maybe he changes folks mind this season? Could happen or not. I'm just trying to fill holes in the roster. I ended up trading for Thielen using a 2022 1st pick. That was a over pay, but I needed a WR that badly and seems like hardly anyone wants to trade a usable WR. Mostly due to starting 3 WR and 2 flex position has caused a shortage.
ouch!

sucks to have to overpay that much. hope it works out for you.

I hate trading 1st round picks in dynasty unless I would be willing to use that pick on said player in the 1st if he was available. I wouldn't personally use a 1st rounder on Thielen, but when you are desperate, it happens.

I just value Henderson more than most because I don't think Akers is coming back the same as he was before, and he will have more value either later this season or next offseason to unload him cheap when others don't value him much.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ouch!

sucks to have to overpay that much. hope it works out for you.

I hate trading 1st round picks in dynasty unless I would be willing to use that pick on said player in the 1st if he was available. I wouldn't personally use a 1st rounder on Thielen, but when you are desperate, it happens.

I just value Henderson more than most because I don't think Akers is coming back the same as he was before, and he will have more value either later this season or next offseason to unload him cheap when others don't value him much.
I still own a 1st round pick and likely earlier pick then the one I traded so that soften the blow some. The owner I traded with is going to have to start Waddle now , with his best bench WR being M. Hardman now so he thought on it for a while before accepting.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Watkins owner sent me a counter and it's a dozy.

He trades Hopkins, Fournette and Watkins for Chubb. I don't think I want to do that. Downgrading the RB1 position from Chubb to Fournette is just too steep for me, but I will look for a counter.

His RBs:
Fournette
M. Davis
D. Harris
Mack
Sermon

His WRs:

Hopkins
Sutton
Jefferson
Watkins
Perriman
Slayton

My RBs:
Chubb
Kamara
Henderson
Conners
Murray

My WRs:

Woods
Lockett
Thielen
Cobb
Beasley

IDK if I see a fit TBH I do like Jefferson and sort of high on Sermon. Hopkins and Sutton are certainly worth owning. Still the down grade from either Chubb or Kamara is harsh, too harsh IMO. However I'd like others views on a counter.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the chances of Akers recovering fully from his Achilles injury are slim. He may never recover his cutting ability or his speed.

I wouldn’t be looking at Henderson as a 1 year guy. At worst he is going to be in a RBBC and likely splitting carries with Akers next year.
Akers career is essentially over imo.

He’ll prolly be on a roster for a couple seasons. But I doubt he’s ever an impact player. Achilles injuries destroy careers for RBs.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He trades Hopkins, Fournette and Watkins for Chubb. I don't think I want to do that. Downgrading the RB1 position from Chubb to Fournette is just too steep for me, but I will look for a counter.

His RBs:
Fournette
M. Davis
D. Harris
Mack
Sermon

His WRs:

Hopkins
Sutton
Jefferson
Watkins
Perriman
Slayton

My RBs:
Chubb
Kamara
Henderson
Conners
Murray

My WRs:

Woods
Lockett
Thielen
Cobb
Beasley

IDK if I see a fit TBH I do like Jefferson and sort of high on Sermon. Hopkins and Sutton are certainly worth owning. Still the down grade from either Chubb or Kamara is harsh, too harsh IMO. However I'd like others views on a counter.

I think Watkins is an upgrade on Cobb and Beasley.
But nothing there for me to entertain moving Chubb.
And Hopkins might not be the Hopkins you’d be hoping for (or have to pay for).

I would take Sammy for R3 pick.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would take Sammy for R3 pick.
I don't have a 2022 3rd, so I sent him a offer for a 3rd in 2023. He declined it, then countered with the Hopkins offer. I actually feel Hopkins could have a outstanding season if he doesn't let covid mess him up, but he's not young and this is dynasty where age matters and RB>WR

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

His RBs:
Fournette
M. Davis
D. Harris
Mack
Sermon

His WRs:

Hopkins
Sutton
Jefferson
Watkins
Perriman
Slayton

My RBs:
Chubb
Kamara
Henderson
Conners
Murray

My WRs:

Woods
Lockett
Thielen
Cobb
Beasley

I don’t think the drop off from Chubb to Fournette will be as big as you think.

both are in RBBC situations, and I think Fournette will be the workhorse this year unlike last season because he was new to the system.

so, I think Chubb’s share and Fournette’s share will be about the same.

then, you get Hopkins, one of the best WR’s in the game and Watkins who is a throw in but could be useful for byes and trade bait.

just my 2 cents

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think the drop off from Chubb to Fournette will be as big as you think.

both are in RBBC situations, and I think Fournette will be the workhorse this year unlike last season because he was new to the system.

so, I think Chubb’s share and Fournette’s share will be about the same.

then, you get Hopkins, one of the best WR’s in the game and Watkins who is a throw in but could be useful for byes and trade bait.

just my 2 cents
I'm going to have too disagree with the thought that Fournette and his 3.8 average per carry is going to become a workhorse. If anything Gio going to take away the receiving work from him to cut down his value in a PPR league.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to have too disagree with the thought that Fournette and his 3.8 average per carry is going to become a workhorse. If anything Gio going to take away the receiving work from him to cut down his value in a PPR league.
Yep..not all RBBC are equal. Chubb/Hunt, Dobbins/Gus...they run enough, and efficiently enough, that all four of them are miles ahead of Fournette. (Well maybe not Gus, but I bet they end up with similar production).

I tried keeping up with the whole string, but may have missed something.

But from what I did catch..yes Watkins is worth a third. Rarely do you find anyone that'll be a bona-fide #1 on any NFL team in the 3rd. Even though that's Balt., it's still higher than a 3.

And Henderson in a deal for Gallup and Stevenson would be a great get, if you could swing it. I honestly wouldn't be shocked to see Stevenson being the main guy in NE by end of the year or sooner. Depends on just how much improvement Harris really shows when the pads go on.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep..not all RBBC are equal. Chubb/Hunt, Dobbins/Gus...they run enough, and efficiently enough, that all four of them are miles ahead of Fournette. (Well maybe not Gus, but I bet they end up with similar production).

I tried keeping up with the whole string, but may have missed something.

But from what I did catch..yes Watkins is worth a third. Rarely do you find anyone that'll be a bona-fide #1 on any NFL team in the 3rd. Even though that's Balt., it's still higher than a 3.

And Henderson in a deal for Gallup and Stevenson would be a great get, if you could swing it. I honestly wouldn't be shocked to see Stevenson being the main guy in NE by end of the year or sooner. Depends on just how much improvement Harris really shows when the pads go on.
Be great if I’m able to swing that Gallup trade. Geez been hard to work a deal thus far.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And as far as Henderson beyond this year, it's all on him.

I'm still of the opinion they sign a vet to help shoulder the load. Chridt if nothing else, it's ludicrous to go into a season with only one proven NFL caliber RB on your roster, regardless of wether he's your 3 down back or if you want a RBBC. So even his outlook for this year is hazy at best.

Akers, just like Marlon Mack..is basically done. They power and explosion RB's need at this level just doesn't return after a torn Achilles, at least not that we've ever seen.

So after this year, unless Henderson truly takes the job and runs with it, I fully expect the Rams to be in the market, early, on draft day. The window with Stafford will close quickly.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you have an itch to trade, you may want to take some anti itch medicine.

Your team has 2 starting RB. I see you also have Lockett. Metcalf may have had more yards but Lockett is still out-targeting and out-receiving him (if this is PPR).

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you have an itch to trade, you may want to take some anti itch medicine.

Your team has 2 starting RB. I see you also have Lockett. Metcalf may have had more yards but Lockett is still out-targeting and out-receiving him (if this is PPR).
Yeah I should be careful because I believe I'm a real contender in this league. I want to try to add some depth if possible.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got the Gallup offer out and made offers for T. Higgins ( not likely to happen) and another for Mooney. I only need one to accept.