• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yup got another trade offer

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had someone offer me DeVante Parker for Henderson. Also had someone offer me M. Hardman for Henderson. Both after the Akers news. It's not that hot of a market for him, rather folks see him as a cheap alternative to fill a gap at RB. By the way my offer was declined.
Well bugger. I'm guessing they don't buy McVay's BS about him being a 3 down back either. Cuz, if they did, he's worth that. But, the possibility that he might be, means he's worth more than any of those offers.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do the owners who offered Parker or Hardman have anything in between that and Moore/McLaurin? Maybe you could snag a #1 for him, if you're so inclined?
But he's worth more as your flex, for now, than some random roster filler WR, or Gordon.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I did not read the entire thread but here's my take on Mooney:
For all we know he is a 1-year-wonder, a byproduct of a reluctant Nagy being forced to go back to Trubisky last year. Mooney was Miller2.0 who was just traded. An offense, mind you that ranked in the bottom of the NFL. Plus the chatter locally is to get Kmet more involved. And what about Cohen returning?

If the Bears were a juggernaut like KC they might be able to support that kind of cast including ARob. But they are not. And who knows if they ever will be.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I did not read the entire thread but here's my take on Mooney:
For all we know he is a 1-year-wonder, a byproduct of a reluctant Nagy being forced to go back to Trubisky last year. Mooney was Miller2.0 who was just traded. An offense, mind you that ranked in the bottom of the NFL. Plus the chatter locally is to get Kmet more involved. And what about Cohen returning?
If the Bears were a juggernaut like KC they might be able to support that kind of cast including ARob. But they are not. And who knows if they ever will be.
Nice point Joe, I think Mooney is a bit better than Miller (at least the coaching staff thinks so) but if you look back at their pre-draft metrics it's not even close. Mooney has far more negatives than Miller had. Not that those are the greatest measure of a guy, but it's still what the scouts saw out of both guys. Can he function as a #2WR? Guess we'll find out.
I actually like St. Brown better, but I'm biased there since I own him in 2 leagues. Yet the situation he's in is prime for the taking, since the Lions have one of the weakest WR core in the league. It may not amount to squat, but he fits the QB strengths far better than any one else on the roster. ....

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had someone offer me DeVante Parker for Henderson. Also had someone offer me M. Hardman for Henderson. Both after the Akers news. It's not that hot of a market for him, rather folks see him as a cheap alternative to fill a gap at RB. By the way my offer was declined.

I want to say see what the Hardman owner will add... maybe a pick? But I’ve lost my marketing confidence in him.

I like the McLurin dart throw.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to say see what the Hardman owner will add... maybe a pick? But I’ve lost my marketing confidence in him.

I'm going to try for Justin Jefferson. The owner has Fournette, Mike Davis and Harris for RBs and fairly better off with WRs. Also he a active trader sort of, so we'll see. I think for Jefferson I may consider even bumping the 2nd to a 1st as I have a couple of them. Would rather not do that, but I'm not ruling it out yet.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Hardman owner is a wheeler and dealer but he a hard nose horse trader who places a high cost on his players and I don't desire Hardman unless I get a steal of a deal.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to try for Justin Jefferson. The owner has Fournette, Mike Davis and Harris for RBs and fairly better off with WRs. Also he a active trader sort of, so we'll see. I think for Jefferson I may consider even bumping the 2nd to a 1st as I have a couple of them. Would rather not do that, but I'm not ruling it out yet.
I wouldn't trade Jefferson for Henderson and a 1st if I had him. I would he ready to add more to that if you really want him.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't trade Jefferson for Henderson and a 1st if I had him. I would he ready to add more to that if you really want him.
I'm not sure I want to go any higher.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Hardman owner is a wheeler and dealer but he a hard nose horse trader who places a high cost on his players and I don't desire Hardman unless I get a steal of a deal.
Well you know where Jefferson is at in my book..Henderson, your 1st, next year's first, the year after that, the year after that, and maybe I'd begin to think about it :)

Honestly though, I wouldn't even respond to that offer, sorry..but again, I'm ULTRA high on him :)

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you know where Jefferson is at in my book..Henderson, your 1st, next year's first, the year after that, the year after that, and maybe I'd begin to think about it :)

Honestly though, I wouldn't even respond to that offer, sorry..but again, I'm ULTRA high on him :)
Traded Hunt straight up for Jefferson last season in a league.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure I want to go any higher.
OK I take that back. LOL My offer got declined, no counter. I've looked around and almost ever team is light at WR to some degree. We start 3 WRs and 2 flex positions ( plus a SF position) so it's a tough trade market. So now I'm going to up my offer to a 1st and 2nd plus Henderson and see if that works.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another owner is willing to trade one of his WRs for a RB. His Wrs are:

Goodwin
JuJu
Gallup
D. Samuel

I'm willing to trade either of my flex RBs which are Connors( unfortunately his trade value is almost zero) and Henderson. He owns Akers so Henderson would be a nice fit for him.

Which WR should I ask for? I doubt he wants to trade Godwin and TBH I"m not high on him any how. I'm thinking Gallup here , but pretty sure others will think that's the wrong choice, but then?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to see how the Dynasty Trade Analyzer valued the players:

trade value.png

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another owner is willing to trade one of his WRs for a RB. His Wrs are:

Goodwin
JuJu
Gallup
D. Samuel

I'm willing to trade either of my flex RBs which are Connors( unfortunately his trade value is almost zero) and Henderson. He owns Akers so Henderson would be a nice fit for him.

Which WR should I ask for? I doubt he wants to trade Godwin and TBH I"m not high on him any how. I'm thinking Gallup here , but pretty sure others will think that's the wrong choice, but then?
It looks like you have them listed in order. I agree that he probably come off Godwin for Henderson. i think Juju is probably close to value, but not sure how I feel about him, especially this year. I like Gallup, but I think he would need to add something if that was your target.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like you have them listed in order. I agree that he probably come off Godwin for Henderson. i think Juju is probably close to value, but not sure how I feel about him, especially this year. I like Gallup, but I think he would need to add something if that was your target.
Your thinking is in line with my thinking. JuJu being a free agent after this season concerns me. He could end up on the Panthers or Jets and that would not be good. Godwin will be too valuable to him. So Gallup plus just a bit.
He owns Rhamondre Stevenson and he's mostly a stash player, but I like him as a power back. It will take some time before he gets his chance to show his worth.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone is offering Sammy Watkins for a third. Is he worth it?