• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Current, former players shocked Lamar is not getting more interest

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bwahahaha! Really weird take when Dak Prescott is your QB. But I’m not gonna talk you off your point. I get down on my knees to pray every night and I thank God for the existence of Jerry Jones and Dak Prescott. We may lose the shit show that is Daniel Snyder in this division very soon so I’m even more grateful for the fact that the Cowboys can’t get out of their own way.
Are you sure you get on your knees to pray?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you sure you get on your knees to pray?
Every night. Was this an attempt at a Boomer gay joke? I’m sorry. I was born at a different time. My generation doesn’t see being gay as a dig or an insult. Have fun catching the early bird at the diner. I hear the meatloaf is to die for.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good one. Boomer. Not quite yet though.

Here's the worse cut down:

Your an eagles fan, by choice.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every night. Was this an attempt at a Boomer gay joke? I’m sorry. I was born at a different time. My generation doesn’t see being gay as a dig or an insult. Have fun catching the early bird at the diner. I hear the meatloaf is to die for.
1678393526669.png

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for correction.
* the correction

You need an article in there. You’re welcome. Don’t forget to do the dishes before you clock out.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mad at what? eagles paying way to much for a QB.

Yes, yes they will.

Look for a grammatical error so you can respond.....
*too

Wasn’t hard to find.

D062F5A6-5018-45CB-A2DD-C37EE63562B8.jpeg

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where we differ is that you seem to believe that “QB Desperation” is an anomaly and I think that condition is the norm. In any given year, you have at least 6-12 teams who are QB desperate and a candidate for an overpay to make it happen. It just seems really fishy to me the quickness with which teams announced they wouldn’t be kicking the tires on Jackson.
Given he wants a fully guaranteed contract Watson style I don't find it fishy. Then there is the fact as a running QB, teams would have to build the offense to fit his game and that he's missed games two years straight. QB needy team would be asked about any interest in Jackson and why be coy when you are absolutely not interested.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given he wants a fully guaranteed contract Watson style I don't find it fishy. Then there is the fact as a running QB, teams would have to build the offense to fit his game and that he's missed games two years straight. QB needy team would be asked about any interest in Jackson and why be coy when you are absolutely not interested.
Not to mention the two 1st rounders.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s where I think the collusion comes in. I believe they decided that they wouldn’t do guaranteed contracts and pressured all the owners to not do that.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s where I think the collusion comes in. I believe they decided that they wouldn’t do guaranteed contracts and pressured all the owners to not do that.
Why would an owner need to be pressured to not want to do a fully guaranteed contract? If I was an owner I sure would not want to give a fully guaranteed contract period.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s definitely a top 10 QB in my eyes. If I’m being honest though it’s because there really aren’t a ton of great QBs in the league right now.

No. A good Arguement can be made for top 15. but not top 10.....

Jackson is a Good Runner with a Meh arm.

Probably 11 or 12 on My list

Allen
Mahomes
Burrow
Rodgers
Purdy
Hurts
Smith
Hebert
R. Wilson
Dak

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would an owner need to be pressured to not want to do a fully guaranteed contract? If I was an owner I sure would not want to give a fully guaranteed contract period.
Because these owners are desperate to get a QB. We see that desperation in every draft and every FA cycle. I think we all agree the numbers we saw Carr Jones and Geno get were stunning and these guys aren’t really “franchise QBs”. We will see 4 QBs go in the first round and to be honest, personally, I think only Stroud is close to being a can’t miss NFL starter. The others come with risk in my eyes. Desperation is what led to the Vikings fully guaranteeing Cousins a few years back. Desperation is what led to the Browns fully guaranteeing Watson’s deal. All it takes is one team to set a precedent. That precedent has now entered the market. Owners are pissed and now collectively they want to dial that back.

In full disclosure, you’re talking to a guy who has been convinced for quite some time that the NFL owners have long practiced collusion in their ranks. I don’t want to have this conversation take a turn and get into the kneeling shit but you can make an argument that they practiced collusion in no one hiring Kaepernick despite the fact that he could have been a back up at a minimum for people. And then when the law suits came trying to prove the NFL colluded, I think they colluded again and set up a fugaze sort of work out for teams to come see him with the possibility of signing him after he had been out of the league for a few years. I just think collusion is what they do. Hey, it’s tough to actually prove in court unless some rat decides to step up and end their gravy train that is access to NFL revenue. I don’t blame them for pushing the envelope in terms of what they can get away with. That’s just human nature. Of course, I can’t prove any of this. I’m just trying to flush this out so you can see how I drew my conclusion.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet. Being a msg board, I don't give a rats ass about spelling or grammar.

Glad you have a reason to white knuckle. Give it everything, someone might give you some respect.

Might being that magical word you are Looking for.
I’m talking ball now, my guy. You’re just a chew toy for me to keep me occupied. Let the adults talk now.