• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cousins Whining That Lakers Were Too Physical

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah the appeal of those players would be that they are expiring contracts. If you are really trying to blow it up there are 3 things you want...

* draft picks
* expiring contracts
* players that don't help you win
Looking at the records the Kings have had over the past decade, they've had plenty of players that don't help them win. But yes, taking on players who won't be around long along with high draft picks is what they need most. Lose for a while, don't draft busts like Jimmer and T-Rob with your lottery picks, and then (hopefully) win.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be careful Heatles - as a former correctional officer in state prison, @Mecca is a black belt karate expert - just saying

My fiance is 100% Cuban, no physical beating @Mecca could give me will equate to the emotional beatings I take on a daily basis. There's a reason I am the way I am.

:suds:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all i'm saying is this takes "driving it into the paint" down a whole 'nother path...:D

:angel:hehe, i TRIED to resist...:angel:

no, really...:D

Even with my perverse creativity I could not come up with a term that creative. I feel like I'm in love all over again.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Bledsoe and Dragic are going to win the Suns a championship".
They should be a better team than the Lakers as of right now and yet the Lakers is the better team, so in what year is that championship going to happen? 2030?