• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cousins Whining That Lakers Were Too Physical

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't believe my ears when he said it was sad when Lakers tell you their game plan and let you know they intend to play physical and start hitting you. Some one better tell him to back to him mommy if he can't stand it in the big boys game:lol:

He ain't nothing yet

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He needs to be traded along with Rudy Gay, but the Kings are too stubborn to focus on a true rebuild.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He needs to be traded along with Rudy Gay, but the Kings are too stubborn to focus on a true rebuild.
Yeah - the Kings are now moving down - and they are in trouble. I haven't really liked Gay since I had him for a player on my fantasy league - he is soft and weak. Cousins is a basket case

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ha yeah I saw both teams being a bit dramatic tonight once they got touched. I think Cousins is just using whatever to vent that he is stuck on a shit team in a shit organization. Plus he is a diva.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah - the Kings are now moving down - and they are in trouble. I haven't really liked Gay since I had him for a player on my fantasy league - he is soft and weak. Cousins is a basket case
Gay is a solid player when he's not asked to be the #1 guy, although there are times where he gets into iso mode and it ruins the offense. Cousins has plenty of talent, but the attitude of a 5 year old. Emotions can get the best of players sometimes, but it's every game for him. The Kings are the Nets of the Western conference, which is getting them nowhere. I'd much rather watch a really young team have it's struggles like the 76ers or Wolves than an older team get between 30-40 wins and still miss the playoffs which is what they're headed towards.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gay is a solid player when he's not asked to be the #1 guy, although there are times where he gets into iso mode and it ruins the offense. Cousins has plenty of talent, but the attitude of a 5 year old. Emotions can get the best of players sometimes, but it's every game for him. The Kings are the Nets of the Western conference, which is getting them nowhere. I'd much rather watch a really young team have it's struggles like the 76ers or Wolves than an older team get between 30-40 wins and still miss the playoffs which is what they're headed towards.
I am just happy to hear some one complaining about the Lakers having a backbone instead jello for a spine for a change - they are now saying that if you play the Lakers, you will actually have to beat them and the analysts have noted they play hard all 48 minutes and that's the way it should be every night

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am just happy to hear some one complaining about the Lakers having a backbone instead jello for a spine for a change - they are now saying that if you play the Lakers, you will actually have to beat them and the analysts have noted they play hard all 48 minutes and that's the way it should be every night
Helps when you make smart draft decisions and have the old man finally retire. Since Cousins has been drafted the Kings have taken Jimmer, T-Rob, McLemore, Stauskas, WCS, and Papagiannis in the lottery.
Bust, Bust, Closer to a Bust than a Success, Bust, TBD it's his 2nd year, and TBD but it doesn't look good. SIX(!) lottery picks and no starting caliber players(maybe WCS gets there). When you look at the players they passed on it makes the picks look even worse. I blame Boogie for being a dipshit whenever a call doesn't go his way, but you pair that drafting with all the coaches they've brought in and it's easy to see why they've never won with him. In the past 3 years the Lakers have taken Randle, Russell, and Ingram in the lottery and they all look like good picks, on top of guys like Clarkson and Nance later on. I haven't been able to really enjoy watching a Kings team in a decade, and that won't change until they give in and rebuild.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousins needs to be traded somewhere that he is not viewed as a team leader. If he can be the second option behind a great player with high character and quality leadership traits he will have a chance to develop into a great player in his own right.

Right now he is floundering and has nobody to show him the light. Cousins is a frustrating blend of talent and immaturity. He needs a strong locker room culture.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mozgov was being physical with him like he usually is. Cousins was still going off but he needs to man up and stop making excuses. It is just a matter of time before he is out of Sac. Like TLance said he needs to go to a better caliber team but where he isn't the best player.

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tried to find one of him and Cousins last night, but so far no luck...
He laughed in his face, that was great. Black looked a bit nervous though, he tried his best to hide it.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I found was postgame

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,318.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Said it before the season and I'll say it again.....predicted 33-37 wins, with an outside shot at 41-42 wins. And that'd we surprise some people.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Said it before the season and I'll say it again.....predicted 33-37 wins, with an outside shot at 41-42 wins. And that'd we surprise some people.

season's still young and there'll be more challenges ahead(this back-to-back coming up comes to mind first), but you HAVE to love an upward trend...