• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colts @ 49ers Game week thread

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pathetic, this team looks pathetic

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so Seattle can go that shit, but we can't

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly the Niners offense isn't as good as we expected them to be.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow that is all I have to say is wow

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Under prepared, horrible execution, no passion. What a piece of shit!

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did this team do anthing to prepare after getting anhiliated by Seattle? It doesn't look like it.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear Harbaugh,

Please find some discipline and instill it in your defense.

Thank you.

To me, this is on the offense more than the D. 7 fucking points against a mid tier defense doesn't cut it

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worst coaching week so far by Harbs and Co. Better look yourself in the mirror and make it better against the Rams

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me, this is on the offense more than the D. 7 fucking points against a mid tier defense doesn't cut it

Back to back weeks of stupid penalties is where that came from. I don't know if the Offense is undisciplined. They're never on the field to demonstrate it. 8 straight quarters of garbage offense/playcalling.

zman1527

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Can anyone explain why they went away from the run game? STUPID!

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to back weeks of stupid penalties is where that came from. I don't know if the Offense is undisciplined. They're never on the field to demonstrate it. 8 straight quarters of garbage offense/playcalling.

I totally agree bro. Shit better done change next week.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Press conference better be something like this:

"So, coach, why did your playcalling suck so bad today?"
"So, coach, why does your defense give up so many ridiculous penalties every game this season?"
"So, coach, are you totally regretting giving up on Alex Smith yet?"

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Press conference better be something like this:

"So, coach, why did your playcalling suck so bad today?"
"So, coach, why does your defense give up so many ridiculous penalties every game this season?"
"So, coach, are you totally regretting giving up on Alex Smith yet?"

Unbelievable. Just unbelievable. Granted that Crabtree and Davis are out, but, but this?

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So I pointed out last week that after seeing the coaches cam for the first 2 games, Kaepernick has missed Kyle Williams for several big chunks of yards and at least 3, but probably 4 would be (2 guaranteed) TDs already this season if he'd have seen him and been able to make the throw. That was through 104 snaps going into last week (pass and run).

I'm finally getting a chance to go through last week's game and I'm seeing the same thing. Kaepernick in the first quarter alone missed an open Kyle for gains of at least 7, 16, and 6 (on a 3rd and short that would've gotten the first).

I'll try to post what I see in quarters 2-4 here shortly but I just wanted to highlight that as it is not something I've seen anywhere else except for one other person last week who actually posted the coaches cam photos on a different website.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So I pointed out last week that after seeing the coaches cam for the first 2 games, Kaepernick has missed Kyle Williams for several big chunks of yards and at least 3, but probably 4 would be (2 guaranteed) TDs already this season if he'd have seen him and been able to make the throw. That was through 104 snaps going into last week (pass and run).

I'm finally getting a chance to go through last week's game and I'm seeing the same thing. Kaepernick in the first quarter alone missed an open Kyle for gains of at least 7, 16, and 6 (on a 3rd and short that would've gotten the first).

I'll try to post what I see in quarters 2-4 here shortly but I just wanted to highlight that as it is not something I've seen anywhere else except for one other person last week who actually posted the coaches cam photos on a different website.

2nd quarter: Not much that I could see until late in the quarter.

Kaepernick was trying to extend a play late in the half by stepping up into the pocket and as he was stepping up, he had Kyle freeing up from his defender after he crossed the field and then turned upfield which is when he was able to beat his man. If Kaepernick would've looked right as he was stepping up in the pocket, he probably could've just floated a pass down the right sideline (Kyle was 10 yards downfield) and it could've been a big gain if Kyle would've been able to separate, which he probably would've done as he had at least 1 1/2 steps on his man around the time the ball would've gotten there.

The only other thing I could see was again late in the 2nd quarter. Kyle ran another short crosser on a 3rd and 10 and was held BIG TIME by his man. Not called. Would've given the team a first down.