• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colts @ 49ers Game week thread

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the lastest bad news with A. Smith I see the 49ers losing sunday.

Just keep the bad news rolling :burt:

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the lastest bad news with A. Smith I see the 49ers losing sunday.

Just keep the bad news rolling :burt:

If Smith is suspended that will mean our entire front four is either injured or suspended. SMith 's behavior is inexcusable.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Frank Gore - RB - 49ers

49ers OC Greg Roman made it clear San Francisco will emphasize restoring the run game moving forward.

Frank Gore has been stifled in the first two games, but Sunday's matchup with the banged-up Colts ought to get him back on track. "We definitely want to get Frank going," said Roman. "Frank Gore is one of the best backs in the league and one of our leaders. Frank Gore churning out those yards is going to be a big part of what we do this year and is very important to our success."
Source: Santa Rosa Press Democrat

Sep 20 - 2:16 PM

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Aldon Smith - LB - 49ers

The 49ers are not saying whether OLB Aldon Smith will play in Week 3 following his Friday morning arrest for DUI.

We suspect Smith will -- the 49ers want to win above all else -- but he's likely to be suspended later this year or in 2014. "The 49ers organization is aware of the matter involving Aldon Smith," the team said in a release. "As we continue to gather information regarding this situation, we will have no further comment." This is Smith's second DUI arrest in his three-year NFL career.
Source: Profootballtalk on NBC Sports

Sep 20 - 2:20 PM

Aldon Smith - LB - 49ers

In addition to suspicion of DUI, 49ers OLB Aldon Smith was booked on charges of marijuana possession by San Jose Police on Friday morning.

Smith blew a .15 on his breathalyzer test, though it's unclear how much weed was discovered. Smith is undoubtedly, eventually facing a league-imposed suspension, and at this point we wouldn't be totally shocked if he were held out of Sunday's game against the Colts. That'd be a nice development for Andrew Luck's fantasy matchup. We expect to know more by Sunday morning.
Source: CBS Sports

Sep 20 - 2:40 PM

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:think: ....so

:thumb: Win? Or :thumbsdown: Lose?

I would say the 9ers win but I will not be betting the spread. I haven't seen what I had hoped to see by the team in all aspects so far this season. I know it is still early but it is still the regular season...no more time for this bullshit...on...and off the field.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:clap: yay.....

:noidea: I feel Aldon Smith actions today will effect the 49ers performance on sunday

Its a home game so the 49ers will play better but they need to come up with a much better game plan than they had in Seattle. That plan was Singletary-esque.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its a home game so the 49ers will play better but they need to come up with a much better game plan than they had in Seattle. That plan was Singletary-esque.
The 9ers need to get back to the running game and hard press of the front seven on D. I'm hoping they understand what got them to the playoffs the last two seasons and not try to dramaticly change what has worked.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 9ers need to get back to the running game and hard press of the front seven on D. I'm hoping they understand what got them to the playoffs the last two seasons and not try to dramaticly change what has worked.

I don't think the O Line is up to the task. They looked like shit as far as run blocking against both Seattle and the mediocre Green Bay defense. Its going to be on Kaepernick to get this done and that is going to be a tall order considering what he has to work with as far as wide receivers plus an injured Vernon Davis. Home field may be the difference in what I think will be a very tight game.

49ersLLC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be very interesting to see how the 49ers respond vs Colts after the big loss in Seattle.

Lets go 49ers!!

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the O Line is up to the task. They looked like shit as far as run blocking against both Seattle and the mediocre Green Bay defense. Its going to be on Kaepernick to get this done and that is going to be a tall order considering what he has to work with as far as wide receivers plus an injured Vernon Davis. Home field may be the difference in what I think will be a very tight game.
The Colts are ranked 29th against the rush so I'm thinking the 9ers will get the job done there. I feel the O-line will pick it up and be fine. I'm more concerned about our secondary on D. Luck could tear it up if they don't start to get it together. Kap had 3 ints and a fumble last week. I hope he makes better reads.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Colts are ranked 29th against the rush so I'm thinking the 9ers will get the job done there. I feel the O-line will pick it up and be fine. I'm more concerned about our secondary on D. Luck could tear it up if they don't start to get it together. Kap had 3 ints and a fumble last week. I hope he makes better reads.

I believe it will be the pass rush more than the DBs that will have to stop Luck. If he is allowed to get comfortable back there, look out.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New Englander here who long wished Joe Montana had been a Patriot, but was glad
he ended up with a team I could root for.

Things may not be going your way so far today, but there's still enough time for the Niners to pull it out.

GO 49ers!

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not impressed with our offense. Complete piece of shit from drops to shitty decisions from Kaep. We don't even look like a playoff team right now. Time to see the team psychologist for the entire fucking team

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaep looks like shit today