• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colts @ 49ers Game week thread

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said part, I didn't proportionalize it. And if it had an effect, I didn't say it was a good excuse, just a factual one, IMO.

Its not factual as an excuse, because, as I said, every stadium is loud. You can't tell me that their stadium is louder than the Falcons dome. I was at the NFC championship game and I could not hear, or be heard by, the person sitting next to me. The 49ers won that game.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fact is Seattle is the loudest in the league.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fact is Seattle is the loudest in the league.

Doesn't matter. You can either hear or you can't. Atlanta was so loud no one could hear anything and the 49ers won. The Seattle myth is perpetuated by that franchise to give visiting teams another thing to think about.

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get all the Kyle Williams love our team has for him. Is Patton really not good enough to beat him out? Williams would bee fourth on most teams depth charts.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. Better to find out IF Baldwin can be good than to go with a guy we know is terrible (Williams). And better to do it at home against a weaker defense.

Williams is not terrible. Who was our leading WR against Seattle?? Williams. Yes I know it is just one game and we got our asses kicked and the offense sucked but still.

I don't get the hate for this guy. I know what he did in the NFC championship game and I was as pissed as anyone but still that has nothing to do with his receiving skills. Right now he is the number 2 receiver because two guys in front of him are hurt and Patton is still a rookie and learning the ropes.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Williams is not terrible. Who was our leading WR against Seattle?? Williams.

Really? 39 Yards on 4 receptions is a good performance because it was better than the other guys that shitty day?

Kyle Williams is a no-good NFC Championship game screwing piece of NFL crap who wouldn't crack the roster on most teams.

Last edited by a moderator:

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? 39 Yards on 4 receptions is a good performance because it was better than the other guys that shitty day?

Kyle Williams is a no-good NFC Championship game screwing piece of NFL crap who wouldn't crack the roster on most teams.

Where did I say it was a good performance?????? I said he had the best game of the WR's.

Only reason most of you hate this guy is because of the NFC Championship when he screwed 2 punts! That has nothing to do with receiving. Get over it.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Where did I say it was a good performance?????? I said he had the best game of the WR's.

Only reason most of you hate this guy is because of the NFC Championship when he screwed 2 punts! That has nothing to do with receiving. Get over it.

That has nothing to do with it. I've said he's a terrible WR even before that game. He ain't any good. He's Arnaz Battle 2.0 except he's on a GOOD team. It's extremely sad that he's a starter.

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That has nothing to do with it. I've said he's a terrible WR even before that game. He ain't any good. He's Arnaz Battle 2.0 except he's on a GOOD team. It's extremely sad that he's a starter.

Couldn't agree more. The coaches got some love for him and i don't get it. Its not the championship game screw up i hate is that he's not any good.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He isn't great or even good but he is average, not terrible. What has he done to be called a bad receiver?? And don't go with "what he hasn't done is why he is terrible"

This is his 4th year. 1st was his rookie year and didn't play much. 2nd year he played more and Alex Smith was his freaking QB, targeted 30 times and had 20 receptions. Last year he started with Smith as his QB again. First game with Kap and has a big reception against a good Chicago defense then tears his ACL and he is now coming back in less then 11 months. Again what has this guy done to be called a terrible receiver??

Alex freaking Smith was his damn QB for his first 2 and a half years!! What WR was ever good on this team with him as the QB? Come on man!

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter. You can either hear or you can't. Atlanta was so loud no one could hear anything and the 49ers won. The Seattle myth is perpetuated by that franchise to give visiting teams another thing to think about.

Honest question, was the NFCCG loud the entire time the niners were on offense? Or only at certain points?

The Clink is loud the ENTIRE time the opposing team has the ball with zero let up. Not just on third down, not just at the line of scrimmage, its loud the entire time. Its even loud during freakin commercial brakes because people either don't care or don't know that the guy with the orange sleeves has to step off the field for the game to get started again.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
~best Mr. Miyagi voice~

The student has returned to challenge the master.

0tyu.jpg

My goodness. That impression of Mr. Miyagi's voice is terrible. Here's mine:

~best Mr. Miyagi voice~

The student has returned to challenge the master.

0tyu.jpg

How was that?

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Vernon Davis - TE - 49ers

Vernon Davis tweeted that there's "no need to worry" about his hamstring injury.

Here's the exact tweet Davis sent out from his verified account at 11:03 PT Tuesday night: "No need to worry y'all. My leg is feeling great just need a little rest til kickoff according to the docs." The tweet suggests that Davis won't practice this week but he does expect to play in Sunday's 4:25 ET game against the Colts. We'll know more when coach Jim Harbaugh addresses the media after Wednesday's practice. Related: Vance McDonald
Source: Vernon Davis on Twitter

Sep 18 - 8:13 AM

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vernon Davis - TE - 49ers

Vernon Davis tweeted that there's "no need to worry" about his hamstring injury.

Here's the exact tweet Davis sent out from his verified account at 11:03 PT Tuesday night: "No need to worry y'all. My leg is feeling great just need a little rest til kickoff according to the docs." The tweet suggests that Davis won't practice this week but he does expect to play in Sunday's 4:25 ET game against the Colts. We'll know more when coach Jim Harbaugh addresses the media after Wednesday's practice. Related: Vance McDonald
Source: Vernon Davis on Twitter

Sep 18 - 8:13 AM

How about getting Vance McDonald more involved?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that Indy plays press man coverage with two pretty good corners worries me. That pretty much eliminates Boldin in the passing game and they don't have much else. That leaves a lot of guys to defend the run so that won't be there either.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that Indy plays press man coverage with two pretty good corners worries me. That pretty much eliminates Boldin in the passing game and they don't have much else. That leaves a lot of guys to defend the run so that won't be there either.

We need Crabtree and Manningham! We have nothing to scare a defense at all.