• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cleveland Cavs @ Oklahoma City Thunder

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tim Hardaway, Eddie Jones, Zo, I think the Glove was on the Heat later in his career.

Never will I forget Jeff Van Gundy holding onto ZO's leg when ZO and LJ were about to fight.

That's classic NBA shit there. And another reason why the game was way better back then. So many good players, more physical. This is bitch stuff now. Durant would get HAMMERED if he went to the hole in the 80s/90s. No flagrant either.

Still one of the funniest things I've ever seen in the NBA.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who cares? That wasn't my point, plus i moved to ohio from sa...i am only in my first year as a cavs fan and leking and currently we are much better

I remember when bulls fans thought they would be good without jordan....20 years later nothing to show for it....expect the same without leking but at least the bulls got 6 rings

Name 5 players from the cavs last year?

Name the last 2 cavs head coaches before blatt?

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember when bulls fans thought they would be good without jordan....20
years later nothing to show for it....expect the same without leking but at
least the bulls got 6 rings

We have had good years since Jordan. But not great. You won't ever see that shit again. Best NBA team ever. I know some Laker fans might disagree tho. :suds: Jordan took a lot of phyical abuse by the Pistons, Lakers and Celtics before he was king.

And he's still king.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tim Hardaway, Eddie Jones, Zo, I think the Glove was on the Heat later in his career.

Never will I forget Jeff Van Gundy holding onto ZO's leg when ZO and LJ were about to fight.

That's classic NBA shit there. And another reason why the game was way better back then. So many good players, more physical. This is bitch stuff now. Durant would get HAMMERED if he went to the hole in the 80s/90s. No flagrant either.

Remember when McHale clotheslined Rambis? Wasn't even a technical foul. Rambis just got his 2 free throws. Today, that would be flagrant, he'd have been kicked out of the game, fined and probably suspended for a couple of games too.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scottie Pippen > Lebronda

:whistle:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when McHale clotheslined Rambis? Wasn't even a technical foul.
Rambis just got his 2 free throws. Today, that would be flagrant, he'd have been
kicked out of the game, fined and probably suspended for a couple of games too.

Rambis! Loved the goggles. I stood right next to that dude on the floor when I was in 8th grade at the old forum. 1st game I ever watched... Lakers Hawks - Worthy, Magic, Cooper, Byron, Kareem.. Dominque, Spud Webb. Lakers lost that game and that's back when they didn't lose at home.

You're talkin to a bball lover from the Celtics Lakers days. I grew up watching that shit in Illinois. Was in high school in the 90s and was spoiled. WGN every other night.

Everyone watched bball back then. And even everyone's grandma watch the NBA.

Now?

Leking2246

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have had good years since Jordan. But not great. You won't ever see that shit again. Best NBA team ever. I know some Laker fans might disagree tho. :suds: Jordan took a lot of phyical abuse by the Pistons, Lakers and Celtics before he was king.

And he's still king.

Yep and the heat will never see a team as good as they had...it's all downhill for them as much as their dumb fans think bosh will lead them to the promise land lol

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McCale was a helluva player. He invented pulling the chair. At least when I was kid he was the guy that did it the most. Lambier... lol

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep and the heat will never see a team as good as they had...it's all
downhill for them as much as their dumb fans think bosh will lead them to the
promise land lol

The Heat are still a team. And you have to be a team in the full sense to win. Their problem is Wade can't stay healthy.

But you never know..

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see lakers and seattle on your fav teams

I am fans of where i live and currently that is ohio

Lived in SoCal for most of my life. The only non-SoCal team that I'm a fan of are the Seahawks. Used to be a die-hard Rams fan, but they moved to St. Louis, so fuck 'em. Wouldn't go back to being a Rams fan even if they come back.

Had always liked and semi-followed the Seahawks from when they were an expansion franchise. It was an easy switch when the Rams left.

The couple of times that I've lived outside of SoCal, I've followed the local team a bit because they're the local team (like the Buccaneers and Devil Rays when I lived in South Florida for a few years), but never became a fan of those teams.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see lakers and seattle on your fav teams

I am fans of where i live and currently that is ohio

Not sure if you realize(your lack of all around sports intelligence makes me believe you do not). But LA does not have a professional football team.

It's a little different scenario then you being a new 1 year old Cavs and having no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

Also, the excessive obsession of using "leking" is becoming mildly disturbing.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep and the heat will never see a team as good as they had...it's all downhill for them as much as their dumb fans think bosh will lead them to the promise land lol

You are so FOS.
We know what our situation currenly is and how it got there.
We'll gladly take our lumps for a couple of years because when your as good as we were for most of the last decade you understand that you will have to go down at some point before you can climb back up.
Lakers fans understand and that is why they aren't panicked about their team right now.

Cavs have proven to be probably the most inept bunch in the league for quite some time now.
They have probably their best and only chance window to ever win, right now.

I'm guessing/betting that it won't happen.