• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cleveland Cavs @ Oklahoma City Thunder

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not like OKC is shooting much better

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was messing with him and he got his panties in a bunch

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You such a whiny bitch. You Heat will barely make the playoffs without Lebron. They suck without him lol

They will make the playoffs pretty easily as the 6th seed with 44 wins.

Thanks for your concerns kind sir

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You such a whiny bitch. You Heat will barely make the playoffs without Lebron. They suck without him lol

Typical Cavs fan response.
Enjoy your 2-3 years of relevance with hopefully/probably never winning a championship.

We know our situation for the next 2 seasons.
Regardless of James leaving, the Heat will always be a proud, competitive team.

Your sad ass run organization couldn't even come close to functioning properly when James left.

All you have and ever will have is James for however long he stays because some random lotto balls landed in your favor and your owner handed over the franchise over to him.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it was the Russell Westbrook show. KD still trying to find his groove.

Leking2246

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical Cavs fan response.
Enjoy your 2-3 years of relevance with hopefully/probably never winning a championship.

We know our situation for the next 2 seasons.
Regardless of James leaving, the Heat will always be a proud, competitive team.

Your sad ass run organization couldn't even come close to functioning properly when James left.

All you have and ever will have is James for however long he stays because some random lotto balls landed in your favor and your owner handed over the franchise over to him.

This is an ironic post considering the heat lost for 17 years straight prior to the lottery and getting wade

Your organization was nothing prior to drafting wade stop acting like the heat are some prestigius franchise they are not. Now instead of rebuilding you desperatly sign bosh to a ridiculous contract crippling your future for years to come all in a failed attempt to try and beat leking which will never happen

You had a chance to be a great dynasty and blew it...now you are up there with the detroit pistons...which is better than the cavs but that is not something to brag about.

Blame the spurs for giving your franchise the worst loss in.finals history...your shitty team lost leking don't blame the cavs for it.

Leking gave your franchise double the success that you will never see again....and hes not going back so just accept it and enjoy your inferior team

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is an ironic post considering the heat lost for 17 years straight prior to the lottery and getting wade

Your organization was nothing prior to drafting wade stop acting like the heat are some prestigius franchise they are not. Now instead of rebuilding you desperatly sign bosh to a ridiculous contract crippling your future for years to come all in a failed attempt to try and beat leking which will never happen

You had a chance to be a great dynasty and blew it...now you are up there with the detroit pistons...which is better than the cavs but that is not something to brag about.

Blame the spurs for giving your franchise the worst loss in.finals history...your shitty team lost leking don't blame the cavs for it.

Leking gave your franchise double the success that you will never see again....and hes not going back so just accept it and enjoy your inferior team

Apparently you just became a basketball fan in the 2000's. From about '95 to 2001 or so, the Heat were pretty darn good. They even made the ECF once, but ran into some guy named Jordan who I hear was a decent player.

Also, I'd say that's pretty good, since they had only been in existence for about 5 years when they reached that ECF.

The Cavs have been around since 1970. The Heat have been in existence since 1989-90. Considering how "young" the Heat are as a franchise, I'd say they have done quite well.

How many more titles have the Cavs won than the Heat with their 20 year head start?

Last edited by a moderator:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta love these low basketball iq cavs fans. Absolutely crack me up

Leking2246

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently you just became a basketball fan in the 2000's. From about '95 to 2001 or so, the Heat were pretty darn good. They even made the ECF once, but ran into some guy named Jordan who I hear was a decent player.

Also, I'd say that's pretty good, since they had only been in existence for about 5 years when they reached that ECF.

The Cavs have been around since 1970. The Heat have been in existence since 1989-90. Considering how "young" the Heat are as a franchise, I'd say they have done quite well.

How many more titles have the Cavs won than the Heat with their 20 year head start?

who cares? That wasn't my point, plus i moved to ohio from sa...i am only in my first year as a cavs fan and leking and currently we are much better

I remember when bulls fans thought they would be good without jordan....20 years later nothing to show for it....expect the same without leking but at least the bulls got 6 rings

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who cares? That wasn't my point, plus i moved to ohio from sa...i am only in my first year as a cavs fan and leking and currently we are much better

I remember when bulls fans thought they would be good without jordan....20 years later nothing to show for it....expect the same without leking but at least the bulls got 6 rings

Aaaah, so you're a bandwagon fan.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tim Hardaway, Eddie Jones, Zo, I think the Glove was on the Heat later in his career.

Never will I forget Jeff Van Gundy holding onto ZO's leg when ZO and LJ were about to fight.

That's classic NBA shit there. And another reason why the game was way better back then. So many good players, more physical. This is bitch stuff now. Durant would get HAMMERED if he went to the hole in the 80s/90s. No flagrant either.