• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clay, MLB's 1st 5 game winner & The Jets didnt Fuck up

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the same scrub that took him to the play-offs....and almost did it again when they started what was it 0-5 or something with collins.......:2cents:

Let's ignore the mental stability of a postpartum woman

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He won't throw 200, because he's not going to last long enough in games to reach it

And he's not beating the bad teams

Got rocked against Cleveland, got rocked against the Yankees (who can't hit lefties)..... it's not like he's gone against murderers rows these first 5 starts. He's faced 1 good offense this season so far, and has a 6.35 ERA to show for it

Lefties against the Yankees generally have 1 job. Don't let Cano beat you

But then again, unlike Buerhle, most lefties don't need to worry about the Francisco Cervelli's of the world

Is Cleveland a bad team this year? Maybe not. He lost to the Fraudkees* in NY. Pitchers like Buehlre can't win in a road game bandbox.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, no..

One of my best friends is a mid level pot distributor... i can get whatever I want, whenever I want. You are I are probably plugged into the same supply stream, honestly..

I just know the shit aint cheap... and you smoke a lot.

Spending $2K a month on weed aint necessarily a bad thing... just means that you love weed.

my girl and i are both heads

i probably spend like 400 a month, but i get a LOT for my money. i turn QP's of good mids at my cost (350 or so) to 500 or more. i get quarters for people at my cost (70 or so) and flip them at 100

i basically get free or super cheap pot and sometimes even make money AFTER that.

and i keep nothing in my house, just make a run once a week. i think i have 2 ounces of varying strains on my lockbox right now, for my dome.

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont think mcnair was mediocre......so what was he doing those years when he wasnt winning....not bringing out the talent on purpose???

In 20 years as a head coach, he only had three teams win less than 7 games. How many coaches currently in the NFL can say that?

And most analysts had the Rams at 3-4 wins last year before the season started. They won 7 instead. Who gets credit for that?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Floff, it was nick Franklin.

CJ, what did the racist Moon say?

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat, that is the problem....who is playing WELL below norm?

Yes, I don't expect half the lineup to bat .150 all year but you have a team of 250 hitters with OB of .290 for careers...this is the team they have

And, the pitchers are performing right around where smart people like me said they would do in the AL east.

pete don't be and idiot

encarnarcion
lawrie
bautista
bonifacio

none of them are sub .300 OBP guys
none of them are sub .250 hitters
and you stating the pitchers are performing right at "smart people are predicted" then you're dumb cus you said out of your own mouth and other in here did as well said if johnson stayed healthy he would be good. now he is pitching bad it's where you predicted.
so now you're not only a front running prick but your a liar as well. :lame:

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Cleveland a bad team this year? Maybe not. He lost to the Fraudkees* in NY. Pitchers like Buehlre can't win in a road game bandbox.

Cleveland is a pretty ordinary offense. Nick Swisher is a nice complementary piece, but he's not a cleanup hitter

White Sox have been among the worst offenses in baseball

And the Yankees? Lets put it this way..... he gave up 5 runs to an offense that had a player with 1 career home run against lefties (he's been around since 2008) batting in the middle of the order

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you stare at me in your Jeter Christ pose
Arms held out like you've been carrying a load

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my girl and i are both heads

i probably spend like 400 a month, but i get a LOT for my money. i turn QP's of good mids at my cost (350 or so) to 500 or more. i get quarters for people at my cost (70 or so) and flip them at 100

i basically get free or super cheap pot and sometimes even make money AFTER that.

and i keep nothing in my house, just make a run once a week. i think i have 2 ounces of varying strains on my lockbox right now, for my dome.

Cotton and I can legally smoke a j across the street from City Hall (so long as it's not public property... and there are no Federal Marshalls around).

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Floff, it was nick Franklin.

CJ, what did the racist Moon say?

Blade how has franklin been doing this year so far?

Dirt he said...tik tik tik dirka dirka tik tik

So since I don't speak Ebonics I am not sure

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In 20 years as a head coach, he only had three teams win less than 7 games. How many coaches currently in the NFL can say that?

And most analysts had the Rams at 3-4 wins last year before the season started. They won 7 instead. Who gets credit for that?

he is a solid coach for sure.....just dont think he is as great as people make him out to be.....the players get some credit too,not like the rams didnt have talent

before he got there with all those early picks......

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope the Franisco Cervelli suspension doesn't come till next season

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In addition....with the exception of Thurman Cervelli ,can't look at anyone on the Yanks and say they are well above norm.

Btw Heat, my Japanese brother raised his average .40 pts in three games!

again your stupid.. hafner and wells overbay. thanks for showing your unbiased side. :yahoo:

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
outside of the top 10, with maybe 2 exceptions

the first round is entirely overhyped because the talent is so thin

guys going at 20+ (for the most part) would be 2nd and 3rd rounders in other thicker years

I get the concept that the talent is going to be harder to pick, in theory...

But this draft will put out just as many studs as any other draft.

I suppose if you spread out and get more picks, you increase your chances of capturing some of it.

But... Historically? The Patriots haven't been nearly as good at that as many fans would like to think.

Case in point... 2007 draft... Jets trade up, grab Darrelle Revis..

Patriots trade down with guys like Paul Posluszny and Lamaar Woodley and Eric Weddle and Sidney Rice on the board... With that pick they trade, the Niners draft who has been to back to back pro bowls and back to back all pro 2nd teams...

So what do the Pats do with the picks they got?

They draft John Bowie... and a year later with a pick they parlayed out of it, they got Jerod Mayo..

They delayed that pick by a year... and yeah, they got Mayo... but nothing else of use.

I'd like to see them play for the present once in awhile like they did last year.