• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clay, MLB's 1st 5 game winner & The Jets didnt Fuck up

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope the Franisco Cervelli suspension doesn't come till next season

It's only a 50 gamer for the first offense...

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland is a pretty ordinary offense. Nick Swisher is a nice complementary piece, but he's not a cleanup hitter

White Sox have been among the worst offenses in baseball

And the Yankees? Lets put it this way..... he gave up 5 runs to an offense that had a player with 1 career home run against lefties (he's been around since 2008) batting in the middle of the order

Robbie Cano's homerun was the difference maker. He's a career .289 hitter against lefties with 18-20 homerun power (over 162 games).

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still S'ing my F'ing Head at Heatwave asking about how championship teams fared in OBP

You can't make stupid like that up

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cotton and I can legally smoke a j across the street from City Hall (so long as it's not public property... and there are no Federal Marshalls around).

Isn't :bj: in public indecent exposure

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Cleveland a bad team this year? Maybe not. He lost to the Fraudkees* in NY. Pitchers like Buehlre can't win in a road game bandbox.

and he conveniently leaves out the fact he goes 7 and gives up only 2ER in toronto. then tries to deminish it by saying the yankees horrible offense vs. lefties. he's a joke

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cotton and I can legally smoke a j across the street from City Hall (so long as it's not public property... and there are no Federal Marshalls around).

What really pisses me off about Washington is that employers still test for weed and will fire you or not hire you if you test positive...for a (now) legal substance. They claim they retain the right because it's still federally illegal.

State's rights should not be superceded by Federal law. We've already had one war over this issue.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robbie Cano's homerun was the difference maker. He's a career .289 hitter against lefties with 18-20 homerun power (over 162 games).

Most other lefties know they only need to worry about Cano and no one else

So if they pitch to him at all, it certainly won't be with a meatball

But then, most lefties don't get beat by Francisco Cervelli

Buerhle is a special kind of putrid

1.5 real hitters in the Yankees lineup last night, and Buerhle got rocked

Even if it was just 1 start, I would be inclined to say he's terrible, but the fact that his ERA is 6.35 over 5 starts makes it much more a no-brainer

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pete don't be and idiot

encarnarcion
lawrie
bautista
bonifacio

none of them are sub .300 OBP guys
none of them are sub .250 hitters
and you stating the pitchers are performing right at "smart people are predicted" then you're dumb cus you said out of your own mouth and other in here did as well said if johnson stayed healthy he would be good. now he is pitching bad it's where you predicted.
so now you're not only a front running prick but your a liar as well. :lame:

A: how is front running when I have liked the same baseball team since I was 4

B: either Johnson is hurt or he sucks.
bb: you are now playing gotcha with the one pitcher I thought was good actually sucking. Fuck, there is a whole level of stupid on the Internet.

C: the guys you listed are NOT good hitters, they are good HR hitters

D: keep up the name calling In Your threads, it's a sure sign u are days away from a meltdown.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I miss Colorado..... Lived there for a year and a half in my late teens... Never got tired of the moutain-side view...

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

speaking of

you guys hear about snoop?

had a HUGE 4/20 party at a mansion...public could go if you forked over 10k a pop.

house packed with people, snoop pulls up and cops come speeding in...stop him. basically tell him he cant go in until all the people leave (noise issue).

snoop says something to the effect of "we're just trying to party a lil. didnt you like to party when you were younger?"

basically, the chief says "give me a few J's of some dank and youre all set"

snoop handed him a few fatties, and let him enter the party

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ron, what a pleasant surprise to read that post. Totally agree. This theory that trading down is always a home run, is ridiculous. The Ravens, for me, is a team that always aces the draft, and so many of their key players were those late first rounders that Bill really likes to trade away

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He learned it watching Heat yesterday.

again.. showing your stupid side. i didn't start the race thing here yesterday. i commented on it.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What really pisses me off about Washington is that employers still test for weed and will fire you or not hire you if you test positive...for a (now) legal substance. They claim they retain the right because it's still federally illegal.

State's rights should not be superceded by Federal law. We've already had one war over this issue.

word sir, word

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and he conveniently leaves out the fact he goes 7 and gives up only 2ER in toronto. then tries to deminish it by saying the yankees horrible offense vs. lefties. he's a joke

He gave up 3 runs. The 3rd one is on him, even if it was unearned

Yankees have faced about 12 lefties the past 3 weeks. Including many scrubs

The only lefty that did worse than Buerhle did last Saturday? Is Buerhle from last night

He is awful. Absolute abomination. 6.35 ERA and only faced 1 good offense all season