• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clay, MLB's 1st 5 game winner & The Jets didnt Fuck up

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't tell me you haven't seen the question I have asked at least 3 times. I promise you anyone following this sees you dodging.

Is the Patriots record the only determining factor for them making the playoffs?

Yes...not one single season would they have not qualified for the playoffs based on their record...even had they lost the division.

This is a team that has had 4 first round byes since 2007....a weak division doesn't get you that...even if you run the table in your division, you still need to win 6 or 7 of the remaining 10 games...and the Pats do that...every year.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 4 teams in the ALCS and NLCS in 2011.... 3, 4, 5, 10 in the MLB in OBP

Like I said, you're a fucking retard

who won it you fucking retard..

the giants had a .321 OBP and won the world series awful by your accounts

the cards. .341 awful by your accounts

and the giants again .321 OBP.. again awful by your accounts.

my point is you fucking idiot. the team with the best OBP doesn't win the world series very often. there's more to the game than walking you dick. the team with the highest OBP hasn't won a championship in a long time. get that thru your skull

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Floff. Shocking by the Bills. I like him but am completely convinced they could have had him in round 2

At least come back later in the first. I like the guy and am sure glad they didn't take him at 8, but they could have even traded back again.

You hear the Geno Smith interview that ESPN had to repeat cause he was too shook to come on camara?

So correct me if I am wrong but the Rams may have gotten themselves a MUCH MORE durable Percy Harvin??

He never took a real shot in my opinion so you could be right or it could be that the def in the big east sucks donkey balls and once a real man hits him who knows.

Either way I like the kid. Was hoping the bills would go with that TE to help their QB...Scott Chandler is good but no franchise guy.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also got forced by his owner to let that scrub in your avatar start professional football games. I think he deserves a five game handicap each year just for that.

the same scrub that took him to the play-offs....and almost did it again when they started what was it 0-5 or something with collins.......:2cents:

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's going to either be DAMNED motivated to play to regain his value for a later contract...or he's out of football in 2 years....the Pats are one of a handful or so teams that can risk it early in the 2nd round...they're probably a 1st round bye with or without him...

Take that chance is what I say...

Second round pick?

For a guy projected as a special teams guy, fringe starter?

No thanks...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blade I see that Brandon Maurer starting to put something together

And they were wondering last night when the M's were calling up this SS they have. On MLB

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why....because he went(and lost) to SB 11 years ago.....and owns a .500 or so record with only 6seasons i believe of 10 or more wins in 21 years of coaching

No, because he has consistently brought out the talent in his players and made them over-achieve. How many years was Tennessee written off only to have them right back in the playoffs when the season ended? When you can push a mediocre QB like McNair, to be a playoff contending QB, you are doing something right.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buehrle is going throw 200 IP, beat bad team and lose to good teams. .500 pitcher.

He won't throw 200, because he's not going to last long enough in games to reach it

And he's not beating the bad teams

Got rocked against Cleveland, got rocked against the Yankees (who can't hit lefties)..... it's not like he's gone against murderers rows these first 5 starts. He's faced 1 good offense this season so far, and has a 6.35 ERA to show for it

Lefties against the Yankees generally have 1 job. Don't let Cano beat you

But then again, unlike Buerhle, most lefties don't need to worry about the Francisco Cervelli's of the world

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In addition....with the exception of Thurman Cervelli ,can't look at anyone on the Yanks and say they are well above norm.

Btw Heat, my Japanese brother raised his average .40 pts in three games!

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
point taken

tho brace can still make something of himself...only 26

speaking of, my brothers dealership re-did the mess of a custom job some chop shop in sommerville did to his escalade

it was so bad, he'd hit the blinker and the wipers came on

my brother says brace is kind of a prick too, demanding free shit cuz hes a local guy who plays for the pats.

Yeah, Brace plays for the Redskins...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I genuinely felt bad for Geno Smith

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear Cowboyardee is making one of his World Famous Breakfasts today!

He is combining some milk, a bowl, a spoon and corn flakes.

He's truly a master chef

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heatwave. Agree to dis-agree

Buehrle is a borderline major league pitcher at this stage

Josh Johnson is awful, he fools no one if you watch him

Morrow has only been anything special to you

Dickey will be good IMO

agree on buehrle

johnson i believe will shake things out.

dickey i agree

and morrow i totally disagree with you.

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And they were wondering last night when the M's were calling up this SS they have. On MLB

Nick Franklin or Brad Miller?

I genuinely felt bad for Geno Smith

I didn't he sucked at the end of last year...whatever...he is still going to get paid and have a chance to make it in the league.

Don't "brady" at the draft.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a few days ago i was

i re-up every few days. i help a number of people out at work. i end up getting a half Z of diggety dank for 80 bucks after all is said and done.

jealous? :2cents:

lol, no..

One of my best friends is a mid level pot distributor... i can get whatever I want, whenever I want. You are I are probably plugged into the same supply stream, honestly..

I just know the shit aint cheap... and you smoke a lot.

Spending $2K a month on weed aint necessarily a bad thing... just means that you love weed.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the cards. .341 awful by your accounts

and the giants again .321 OBP.. again awful by your accounts.

What the fuck?

By my accounts, the team with the 3rd and 8th best OBP's in baseball respectively have awful OBP's?

"If the team with the 3rd best OBP in baseball isn't proof that OBP is irrelevent when determining champions, I don't know what is"

- SaberHeatwave

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He pitched a good game, but he's somewhat of a Brett Lawrie cocky bitch. He's already giving bad body language to umps when they don't give him a call he wants. Rookies shouldn't do that. It's going to bite him in the ass if he doesn't tone it down.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, because he has consistently brought out the talent in his players and made them over-achieve. How many years was Tennessee written off only to have them right back in the playoffs when the season ended? When you can push a mediocre QB like McNair, to be a playoff contending QB, you are doing something right.

dont think mcnair was mediocre......so what was he doing those years when he wasnt winning....not bringing out the talent on purpose???