• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clay, MLB's 1st 5 game winner & The Jets didnt Fuck up

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gen no need. i am used to this dude.. say the yankees lost last night he would be making some excuse about it or diverting the fact that they lost to.. "strikeoutcibia" or lawrie is a pussy. or something else. just like he was doing last night when the yankees were down and he found out lawrie hit a homer. now that they won he comes in here full blow troll.. he's a front running bitch and when the yankees were stinking he hid for 3 days and blamed it on jhoo-ish holiday.. lmao.. i am cool with it cus i know his M.O

Yeah, but I'm not the one who predicts "scorch earth" for any individual series

You do that

Over and over and over and over and over

And are wrong

Over and over and over and over and over

And then when you get called out on being wrong..... "yeah but it's just April"

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Holy shit I have never seen it, but in that frozen screen right before you hit play, I can fucking see it.

They used to call me Sammy Davis Jr at jew camp. It was a month out of the summer living in a cabin at the Lake of the Ozarks. I got pretty dark.

Last edited by a moderator:

mike hunt

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have full confidence that the Celtics win this series...

The Knicks offense is just too selfish and low percentage.

So the second half's of these games have given you confidence that the Celts will win..

You better hope the Celts are the ones who can shoot better.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remind me of that if/when the Patriots draft Chad Jackson, Jonathan Wilhite, Ron Brace and Tyrone Macenzie with those picks..

point taken

tho brace can still make something of himself...only 26

speaking of, my brothers dealership re-did the mess of a custom job some chop shop in sommerville did to his escalade

it was so bad, he'd hit the blinker and the wipers came on

my brother says brace is kind of a prick too, demanding free shit cuz hes a local guy who plays for the pats.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing is painfully obvious... Mike Oxlodge is gunning for VP's "biggest troll on the boards" belt...

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like, yesterday you were smoking "dream" something or other...

you must smoke $2,000 in week a month..

No, Rock said he was waiting for you at the bar a couple years ago with the company credit card and a j of Blue Dream.

You stiffed him.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The fact that the Jets, Dolphins, and Bills have had horrible records for the majority of the last 10 years has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with the Patriots making the playoffs."

~Some front running bitch

based on their record against the NFL as a whole..it could've been any 3 other teams and the results would've been the same...

This isn't a team that was sneaking into the posteason with a 7-9 record...those teams came from the NFC West...

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing you still acknowledge that whiny garbage. Every sport, every season, nothing but bitches. People that know the sport sees a complete and utter mismatch

I'd rebut if I thought you were serious.

Alas, I don't...

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So correct me if I am wrong but the Rams may have gotten themselves a MUCH MORE durable Percy Harvin??

May have, with the key word being 'may'. He's got the right coach. Fisher is easily the best coach on the divison. We'll see.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is my one piece of criticism for the Rams. I really wanted to see them get a safety in the first round. But I hear that safeties are quite deep so hoping Ogletree pays off.

Ogletree started out at safety with UGA

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
based on their record against the NFL as a whole..it could've been any 3 other teams and the results would've been the same...

This isn't a team that was sneaking into the posteason with a 7-9 record...those teams came from the NFC West...

Down, can you for once be a man and answer the question since I was man enough to call you by your born name?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blueberry bubble gum? I'll be at the bar tonight, my guy is swinging through, let me drop him a text

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like, yesterday you were smoking "dream" something or other...

you must smoke $2,000 in week a month..

a few days ago i was

i re-up every few days. i help a number of people out at work. i end up getting a half Z of diggety dank for 80 bucks after all is said and done.

jealous? :2cents:

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing is painfully obvious... Mike Oxlodge is gunning for VP's "biggest troll on the boards" belt...

Pshaw! You phegs don't know a damn thing about trolling. You're luck that Self and I are semi-retired.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heatwave all year "what if the Yankees lost last night"

no.. not at all. it is what it is right now we suck balls at the present. but i am here taking my lumps unlike others.

dirt- if the yankees go 0-10 vs. the blue jays it doesn't matter the yankees still better

dirt now that the yankees are winning- i knew this yankees team would come through. i said it. i predicted it. and its gonna come down to the sox and yankees as always.

we'll see just how long this last