• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clay, MLB's 1st 5 game winner & The Jets didnt Fuck up

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao this is truly the funniest shit ever.

1. if the jays got off to a hot start

VP and others - "it's april, the jays will be out of it by june or july they always start off good and fade"

2. the jays get off to a slow start

Heat- it's april and still early
Others- is heatwave playing the it's april card. the jays suck and are gonna finish last.

can't win around this place.. :lame:

Forget what everyone says or predicts. The Blue Jays have awful pitching and the thing you seem to wanna neglect discussing

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one of those balls of poop will retire a top 5 all time QB when he feels like it

Yeah that's my defense to this whole weak draft class stuff.

Who was the best guy in the 2003 NBA draft?

Who has had the more successful career?

Nobody was clamoring about The buccs RB before the draft

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VP and others - "it's april, the jays will be out of it by june or july they always start off good and fade"

2. the jays get off to a slow start

Heat- it's april and still early

No, that's only what you said AFTER the losses

Before the losses, it was "scorched earth starts now"

What was it you were saying when Lawrie came back? Something along the lines of "this is the start of something beatiful?"

Sure doesn't sound like "it's april and still early" to me

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's because Adam Dunn can take a walk. So he'll hit his 40 homers and put up a respectable OBP

Strikeoutcibia does no such thing. He's homer or strikeout

And the worst OBP in the American League

was listening to the orioles jays game. palmer and the other commentator was sounding off on stats particularly OBP.. you guys hump OBP but can you tell me the last team that was a high OBP team that won the world series.. i will give you a minute to get back to me on that.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Originally Posted by Down38st8
This has been debunked...their record against the entire NFL over the past 5 years is virtually identical to their record against the AFC East...
Let me ask you a simple question that may lead you to the truth.

Ahh you see only a simple thinker would allow such basic research to debunk a fact.

Is the Patriots record the ONLY determining factor to getting them into the playoffs??

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worse than losing a leg in an explosion.

SANTA ANA, California — The defense attorney for a woman charged with severing the penis of her estranged husband said she "had a break from reality" the night of the attack.

"She's a shattered woman who tried to do the best she could," Frank Bittar, public defender for Catherine Kieu, said during closing arguments Thursday. But Bittar said Kieu's mental health woes increased and she broke, according to City News Service.
The jury received the case and is scheduled to begin deliberating Monday on charges of torture and aggravated mayhem for the July 11, 2011, incident when Kieu, 50, was accused of drugging her husband, cutting off his penis, and throwing in the garbage disposal

Bittar said no one could condone what the victim went through. But he said Kieu had a childhood full of molestation and other trauma in war-torn Vietnam. He said that was compounded by her husband who constantly demanded sex in ways that put her in pain
The man is going only by his first name in court and is not being named by the Associated Press because of the nature of the attack.
In its closing arguments, the prosecution said Kieu was blinded by jealous anger after her husband asked for a divorce and began seeing an ex-girlfriend.
"They say anger is the wind that blows out the candle of the mind," Orange County Deputy District Attorney John Christl said.
The 60-year-old victim, who was not able to have the penis reattached, graphically described the attack during the trial and testified he felt as though he had been murdered.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This draft sucks though...if there was some significant talent at 29 that I thought they had to have I'd be upset about it...In this draft? You're forced to choose quantity over quality...because there just isn't much quality out there...

You're not "forced" to do that at all... See Vikings, Minnesota

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caught a second on mike and mike and they are praising the decision. Bills coach came on there talking about all the hard work they did to make an easy decision.

Don't get me wrong I really like the pick there but I thought 16 might be to early.

I think I take another need position there and than come back late 1st or early 2nd to pick him up.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants neede Oline and LB help. Typical non sexy move by Reece, kid will be a rock solid player for them for 10 years. Eifert would have been nice, but any offensive skill position player was a luxury. They brought in the brutally underrated Brandon Myers and Eli will turn him into a major threat, like every TE he plays with

The Jets have zero on offense, This won't be such a huge gaffe if they grab Zachary Ertz in Round 2, another guy I love

Agreed Brandon Myers was the best receiving option for the Raiders last year... He was a sneaky valuable fantasy add..

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What was it you were saying when Lawrie came back? Something along the lines of "this is the start of something beatiful?"

Guess my "VP, it's Friday, take it easy on Heat today" request was denied.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get me wrong I really like the pick there but I thought 16 might be to early.

I think I take another need position there and than come back late 1st or early 2nd to pick him up.

I guess they were just that high on him and didn't want to risk any other team doing the same research as they did and knowing what they know about him.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ok.. so they got off to a slow start. my point is even if they didn't you and others would be here saying it's april.. but now that they didn't "you are here humping oh you predicted this would happen and it didn't" knowing damn well if they did.. you (like you do every year) would say. "it's april and you'll be out of it in june" and that's fact.

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, warmer weather should bring the coyotes out of hiding, no?

Lots of momma critters out hunting for their offspring right now. Coyotes are a threat but hawks are a bigger threat. They are bold. I've seen them take the neighbor's peasant chicks right out of their backyard in broad daylight.

BTW, the neighbor wife is seriously hot. Picture Cameron Diaz, except with better looking facial features and a cup size bigger boobs

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed Brandon Myers was the best receiving option for the Raiders last year... He was a sneaky valuable fantasy add..

Thanks for acknowledging that. He and Louis Murphy were 2 typical under the radar signings that Reece does well

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was listening to the orioles jays game. palmer and the other commentator was sounding off on stats particularly OBP.. you guys hump OBP but can you tell me the last team that was a high OBP team that won the world series.. i will give you a minute to get back to me on that.

The 4 teams in the ALCS and NLCS last year ranked 1, 2, 3 and 8 in OBP in all of baseball last year

You're a fucking retard

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's talk about Matt Elam in a couple of years. Have a feeling the Pats could have used a guy like that

Might be a good player...but they appear to be pretty set at Safety with the Wilson signing. Talib and Dennard play CB, and they keep McCourty at FS....Elam probably barely plays over the next couple of years...

They also drafted 2 DB's last year that hardly played so I'd imagine they are going to get looks there too. Tavon Wilson and Nate Ebner...

For the 1st time in a LOOOONG time, I actually like what this team has in the secondary heading into the season...

I'd prefer an outside receiver with some size...and O an D line depth.....I'd love for them to be the team that takes a flier on Mathieu...

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The fact that the Jets, Dolphins, and Bills have had horrible records for the majority of the last 10 years has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with the Patriots making the playoffs."

~Some front running bitch

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill belichicks arrogance is hilarious. The guy thinks he's above the draft, while teams like Baltimore never trade down and get gem after Gen in the late parts of round one. That guy really needs to retire

The Ravens wanted to trade up to get the Patriots pick once..

So the Ravens traded up to get the Patriots pick... and the Ravens drafted Kyle Boller...

The Patriots drafted Eugene Wilson and Vince Wilfork with their picks...

"arrogance"

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Floff. Shocking by the Bills. I like him but am completely convinced they could have had him in round 2