• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clay, MLB's 1st 5 game winner & The Jets didnt Fuck up

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
royals magic number = 143

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Justin Upton>>>>>>>>>>>Alex Gordan

My favorite left fielder>>>>>>>>>>>Your favorite left fielder

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants neede Oline and LB help. Typical non sexy move by Reece, kid will be a rock solid player for them for 10 years. Eifert would have been nice, but any offensive skill position player was a luxury. They brought in the brutally underrated Brandon Myers and Eli will turn him into a major threat, like every TE he plays with

The Jets have zero on offense, This won't be such a huge gaffe if they grab Zachary Ertz in Round 2, another guy I love

The Jets have zero on offense, and this is probably the absolute worst draft I've seen in terms of offensive skill positions...

I think Lattimore makes an absolute ton of sense if they can get him...They know they're going to suck next year and are going to be picking in the top 10 again most likely...taking lattimore and letting him spend most of the year getting healthy? If they can get a competent QB next year they could be ready to compete in 2-3 years...

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dirt

blueberry bubble gum

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heatwave the AL east is turning into a complete powerhouse, Toronto is the only place to breathe in that division. Let's stop acting like that isn't one of the worst pitching staffs in the AL

it's not. dude it's a slow start and though i am disappointed in the way things have started right now i fully expect them to pitch like they have their whole careers. my confidence in that has not shaken. i just hope that when things turn around you guys don't be the front running bitches you are and hide and make excuses.. that's all.. i will be here to take my lumps but when the tide turns don't run.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one good start against the yankees.. and one bad one.

one he gives up 2 ER

one he gives up 5 ER

love love love the way you spin shit.. it's very typical of you. so when he goes from a 2.57 ERA after 1 start to a 6.35 era cus he had a bad start now he is a bag of shit. lmao.. can't make this shit up only VP can. :laugh3:

Um no, he didn't have "1 bad start"

He has a 6.35 era over 5 starts

With 2 of those 5 coming against an offense who has a .549 offense against lefties this year

40% of his starts came against a lineup with an OPS. less than the Marlins overall OPS..... and he still has a 6.35 ERA

Worst pitcher in baseball

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jets have zero on offense, and this is probably the absolute worst draft I've seen in terms of offensive skill positions...

I think Lattimore makes an absolute ton of sense if they can get him...They know they're going to suck next year and are going to be picking in the top 10 again most likely...taking lattimore and letting him spend most of the year getting healthy? If they can get a competent QB next year they could be ready to compete in 2-3 years...

downs 2 for 2

mike hunt

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO FUCKING HOCKEY TALK!!! You can talk about controversial Boston Marathon bombing theories, rampant homosexuality in Massachusetts, your Mom's favorite underwear, the foot fetish club you are in with the Jets' pathetic coach....but no Jeterdamn hockey.

Blade you should watch some playoff hockey if you get a chance you might like it.

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Rondo, no 2nd round Rock.

Playoff Rondo>>>>>>>>>>>>Regular Season Rondo

And Avery Bradley is garbage.

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Four ducks. They shit 30 times a day each. Seriously. I have to change the paper in their pen at least once a day. The golden retrievers each shit twice a day. I think I spend my entire day cleaning up shit. I should just get a job driving one of those trucks that empties people's septic tanks or driving a port-a-pottie truck. Blade's Bunghole Busters

Well, warmer weather should bring the coyotes out of hiding, no?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now its the refs? You fucking sore loser. Thats all I have to say. Why dont you make is easier for everyone else and just say "The Celtics Beat themselves".

They fucking suck, thats why theyre losing.

Amazing you still acknowledge that whiny garbage. Every sport, every season, nothing but bitches. People that know the sport sees a complete and utter mismatch

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Four ducks. They shit 30 times a day each. Seriously. I have to change the paper in their pen at least once a day. The golden retrievers each shit twice a day. I think I spend my entire day cleaning up shit. I should just get a job driving one of those trucks that empties people's septic tanks or driving a port-a-pottie truck. Blade's Bunghole Busters

man you seriously need to offload those ducks...full of diseases too...take whatever shitstorm will ensue and move on....take em out blast em...clean em ...then eat the fuckers.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's not. dude it's a slow start and though i am disappointed in the way things have started right now i fully expect them to pitch like they have their whole careers****. my confidence in that has not shaken. i just hope that when things turn around you guys don't be the front running bitches you are and hide and make excuses.. that's all.. i will be here to take my lumps but when the tide turns don't run.

****Except Morrow and Dickey, who I expect to pitch like certain subsets of their career that are convenient to my argument

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill belichicks arrogance is hilarious. The guy thinks he's above the draft, while teams like Baltimore never trade down and get gem after Gen in the late parts of round one. That guy really needs to retire

Yeah....he's obviously got no clue how to run a team...

2 superbowl appearances and the playoffs every year in the past 5 seasons....

Pretty much a cement affirmation that Tom brady is the greatest QB in history in your opinion...to overcome horrible head coaching the NFL? One would have to be...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fleeced what Rock? Trading down in a weak draft is a good idea?

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i've always said he was a K machine.. i don't really care about the strikeouts. to be honest it's better he strike out than hit into the DP. i will take what he gives at his position. and he hits with more power than any catcher in the game over the last 3 seasons. i will take that from him

Yeah, he's not alone in the strikeouts thing. There seems to be a strikeout epidemic in the majors and it still hasn't peaked yet. Seriously, how does a guy like Adam Dunn stay in a lineup? He's worse than Dave Kingman and Rob Deer ever were.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
calm down francis....he is better than moustakas i will give you that

leads all leadoff hitters in rbi, BA, Slg and ops

somewhere, brett gardner is starting the all star game.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Rondo, no 2nd round Rock.

Playoff Rondo>>>>>>>>>>>>Regular Season Rondo

And Avery Bradley is garbage.

i agree, if they have him i think they have a shot at wining a round 2

without him, and going home...i think they can make this go 6 or 7

who knows from there

steveringo