• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clay, MLB's 1st 5 game winner & The Jets didnt Fuck up

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jets more clueless than ever and that's saying a lot. Tyler Eifert was such a no brained at 13

I thought they did alright...that whole ND team was over-jetered....and if he's so special, why aren't you beating up the Giants right now...seems they are short on elite TE's right now and they passed on him too...

This draft was so "meh" I thought the smart move was to just take the best player off the board. I think they did that with both picks...neither will be a all pro caliber player, both should be solid contributors which in this draft? Might be a home run...

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
easier to pitch with run support

twice in 5 starts, the computer thief has gotten 7 runs behind him.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heatwave the AL east is turning into a complete powerhouse, Toronto is the only place to breathe in that division. Let's stop acting like that isn't one of the worst pitching staffs in the AL

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt say Spoelstra was the best coach in NBA because of their record you angry new Englander. The Heat a couple of Sunday's ago went into San Antonio and beat them without Lerbon and Wade, and San Antonio had their full squad. I suppose Spoelstra just said and I quote, "Ok Norris Cole, you do your thing, and I'll just stand here and watch".

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened to Clowe that will hurt the Rangers against the Bruins.

I am looking forward to see what Dorsett does, the Gaborik trade has worked out well for the Rangers.

It looked like he took an elbow to the head, but was kind of a delayed reaction. He was dazed and being helped off the ice.

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
liar.. i didn't make "monthly" predictions. what i said was the blue jays were gonna win the division (i am sticking with that) and the yankees were gonna suck. still sticking with that. loooooong season to go. i also said the arencibia would get to 25 and 75rbi's and you said he wouldn't well i am well on my way to that as well.

He has the 25 homeruns in the bag. The 75 RBI might still be a stretch

mike hunt

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mike hunt
mike hunt
the jock who was shunt

couldn't bunt
couldn't punt
spent his days
searching for my ****

~ Brockgar Allan Poe

:agree: Not bad, what happened to Brock?

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt say Spoelstra was the best coach in NBA because of their record you angry new Englander. The Heat a couple of Sunday's ago went into San Antonio and beat them without Lerbon and Wade, and San Antonio had their full squad. I suppose Spoelstra just said and I quote, "Ok Norris Cole, you do your thing, and I'll just stand here and watch".

Portland kid. Blazers should have hired him when they had the chance.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
liar.. i didn't make "monthly" predictions. what i said was the blue jays were gonna win the division (i am sticking with that) and the yankees were gonna suck. still sticking with that. loooooong season to go. i also said the arencibia would get to 25 and 75rbi's and you said he wouldn't well i am well on my way to that as well.

You made 5000 "scorched earth starts...." predictions, about 4980 of them related to the 2 Yankees series

You are well on your way to getting more things wrong about 1 season than any person in the history of CBS/Sports SportsHoopla. In fact, your 2012 predictions might currently be the record holder

VP right as usual

HW wrong as usual

If you ask nicely, maybe I'll teach you a thing or 2 about baseball

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
He has the 25 homeruns in the bag. The 75 RBI might still be a stretch

you know what isnt a stretch.. 200 k's....he strikes out at a rate thats simply unreal

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mark Buerhle

Worst pitcher in baseball to date. Absolute worst.

6.35 ERA, with 40% of his starts coming against an offense that has a .549 OPS against (non-Buerhle) lefties

one good start against the yankees.. and one bad one.

one he gives up 2 ER

one he gives up 5 ER

love love love the way you spin shit.. it's very typical of you. so when he goes from a 2.57 ERA after 1 start to a 6.35 era cus he had a bad start now he is a bag of shit. lmao.. can't make this shit up only VP can. :laugh3:

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, you are being a homer... As is anyone who loves this trade for the Patriots..

Because for as sexy as it sounds to add all the picks, the Patriots batting average of trading down is not nearly as high as you'd like it to be.

They've got a glorious habit of trading away a pick that nets Clay Matthews and using the two picks they get for it by drafting Darius Butler and Brandon Tate...

History will tell if it's a good deal.. But I don't like it.

This draft sucks though...if there was some significant talent at 29 that I thought they had to have I'd be upset about it...In this draft? You're forced to choose quantity over quality...because there just isn't much quality out there...

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looked like he took an elbow to the head, but was kind of a delayed reaction. He was dazed and being helped off the ice.

NO FUCKING HOCKEY TALK!!! You can talk about controversial Boston Marathon bombing theories, rampant homosexuality in Massachusetts, your Mom's favorite underwear, the foot fetish club you are in with the Jets' pathetic coach....but no Jeterdamn hockey.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought they did alright...that whole ND team was over-jetered....and if he's so special, why aren't you beating up the Giants right now...seems they are short on elite TE's right now and they passed on him too...

This draft was so "meh" I thought the smart move was to just take the best player off the board. I think they did that with both picks...neither will be a all pro caliber player, both should be solid contributors which in this draft? Might be a home run...

Giants neede Oline and LB help. Typical non sexy move by Reece, kid will be a rock solid player for them for 10 years. Eifert would have been nice, but any offensive skill position player was a luxury. They brought in the brutally underrated Brandon Myers and Eli will turn him into a major threat, like every TE he plays with

The Jets have zero on offense, This won't be such a huge gaffe if they grab Zachary Ertz in Round 2, another guy I love

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

this

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There has been a hint of that since the Knick Celtic series started from snoogins but the way the NBA is called sometimes is crazy..

The Celts in 5 prediction has him a bit perturbed..

I've never said it was the sole reason they lost, like my fanclub is going to try to spin it like I did...

But to watch game two and not see how the refs curbed that Celtics run in the first half with their officiating and how they let the knicks run wild with their run in the 3rd, is just asinine...

I'm sorry... Celtics 53% shooting in the first half... Knicks, 37%...

What should have been a 15 point game was a 6 point game.

And when you watch that 3rd quarter run.. over and over and over Pierce and Green took it to the hole, absorbed contact missed some close layups... and one, ONE single foul was called.

To say nothing of the fact that the refs totally took the Celtics most important player, CLEAN out of the game.

Sorry.. The refs were a huge part of that game.