• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clay, MLB's 1st 5 game winner & The Jets didnt Fuck up

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta love this racket that David Stern has going on... He rigs the games with his refs to extend series' and make more money... Refs manipulate the outcomes of the games... Losing coaches get livid and call the refs horrendous... Stern fines coaches and rakes even more money.

I love basketball so I'm going to keep watching. But if there is a bigger problem in sports than the tremendously crappy officiating in the NBA, I don't know what it is...

The long, slow baseball games are a problem too... As is the fact that the NFL's new rules about contact are slowing ruining that sport too..

NBA officiating... Worst problem in sports.

I still believe in my heart of hearts Steve Javie had money on whomever the Blazers were playing when he ref'ed their games in the late 80's and early 90's.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you say. Its april VP april. We shal see how right your predictions are come seasons end. And i definitely plan on rubbing your face in it when all is said and done:10:

Why? You've already made 1000 predictions of what would happen to date. NOW all of the sudden it's just April? Didn't hear you saying that when you made your 5000 "scorched earth when they play the Yaknees" predictions

And wrong on just about all of them

I've made 1 blanket prediction - the blue jays suck. And have nailed it so far

mike hunt

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The season that the Celtics won the title...

There has been a hint of that since the Knick Celtic series started from snoogins but the way the NBA is called sometimes is crazy..

The Celts in 5 prediction has him a bit perturbed..

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say this,

Tom Thibodeau >>>> Your Coach

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When hasn't the officiating in the NBA not been horrendous, worst officiated sport by a mile.

I'm not complaining about officiating, or saying it cost the C's anything...their horrible shooting is reason #1 (by miles) they are down 0-2 in this series...

But I honestly don't think it was ever THIS bad....every ref...without exception...should be fired...and they should avoid the NCAA division 1 refs as well...either the hole lot is corrupt, or incompetent...

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say this,

Nope...he hasn't passed his mentor...and his mentor hasn't passed HIS mentor...so there's at least 2..

"Spoelstra is waaay better...look at the Heats record!!"

~ Oxaggerated

mike hunt

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say this,

If the Knicks and Bulls advance do they play each other rd 2 i hope not, they defend the Knicks better than anyone i saw all year.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mark Buerhle

Worst pitcher in baseball to date. Absolute worst.

6.35 ERA, with 40% of his starts coming against an offense that has a .549 OPS against (non-Buerhle) lefties

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Driven i talked Ranger hockey with you a lot on CBS my name was b baller, Callahan Stephan and Nash give the Rangers a chance. Getting Marc Staal back is key also, no Gilroy works for me.

Richards finally showing signs of life is a big plus..

Ah I was wondering who you were!

Yeah the Rangers have a shot, and always will with Henrik back there. Looked like Clowe might be out for a while but hopefully Dorsett is ready for the playoffs too.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Knicks and Bulls advance do they play each other rd 2 i hope not, they defend the Knicks better than anyone i saw all year.

No, Knicks-Pacers would be the matchup

Pacers present much of those same issues though

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jets more clueless than ever and that's saying a lot. Tyler Eifert was such a no brained at 13

mike hunt

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not complaining about officiating, or saying it cost the C's anything...their horrible shooting is reason #1 (by miles) they are down 0-2 in this series...

But I honestly don't think it was ever THIS bad....every ref...without exception...should be fired...and they should avoid the NCAA division 1 refs as well...either the hole lot is corrupt, or incompetent...

Watching a NBA game i never know which way the refs will call it, at least in hockey you know rather early how the game will be called.

Getting calls at home and for your superstar are much more pronounced in the NBA.

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mike hunt
mike hunt
the jock who was shunt

couldn't bunt
couldn't punt
spent his days
searching for my ****

~ Brockgar Allan Poe

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? You've already made 1000 predictions of what would happen to date. NOW all of the sudden it's just April? Didn't hear you saying that when you made your 5000 "scorched earth when they play the Yaknees" predictions

And wrong on just about all of them

I've made 1 blanket prediction - the blue jays suck. And have nailed it so far

liar.. i didn't make "monthly" predictions. what i said was the blue jays were gonna win the division (i am sticking with that) and the yankees were gonna suck. still sticking with that. loooooong season to go. i also said the arencibia would get to 25 and 75rbi's and you said he wouldn't well i am well on my way to that as well.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, Knicks-Pacers would be the matchup

Pacers present much of those same issues though

They are very lucky to avoid the Bulls. 2nd best coach in the NBA, thibedou is the master of picking apart an offense like the Knicks

mike hunt

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah I was wondering who you were!

Yeah the Rangers have a shot, and always will with Henrik back there. Looked like Clowe might be out for a while but hopefully Dorsett is ready for the playoffs too.

What happened to Clowe that will hurt the Rangers against the Bruins.

I am looking forward to see what Dorsett does, the Gaborik trade has worked out well for the Rangers.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay....let me get this straight.

The Raiders trade the #3 pick, and move down to the #12 spot...and get 1 additional pick...the #42...

The Pats move the #29 pick, move down to #52...and get 3 additional picks? Am being a homer when I say this was a slam dunk move the pats? Everyone was saying outside the top 10, there wasn't really much 1st round talent in this draft...

I'd like to see them move up...see if they can snatch Justin Hunter before he's off the board...and maybe take a flier on the Honey Badger....

Yes, you are being a homer... As is anyone who loves this trade for the Patriots..

Because for as sexy as it sounds to add all the picks, the Patriots batting average of trading down is not nearly as high as you'd like it to be.

They've got a glorious habit of trading away a pick that nets Clay Matthews and using the two picks they get for it by drafting Darius Butler and Brandon Tate...

History will tell if it's a good deal.. But I don't like it.