• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clay, MLB's 1st 5 game winner & The Jets didnt Fuck up

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jets 1st pick was good.

2nd, not so much. I agree with whoever said they should have traded back. They did not need another DT there.

As for offense, barely any skill position guys went yesterday. Plenty of that tonight for the Jets.

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And even if you absolutely positively had to draft defense..... anyone know who the Jets linebackers outside of David Harris are next year?

I don't

I think they might've brought that garbage Calvin Pace back on a 1 year minimum deal

At least your draft picks don't have missing aortas.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have I mentioned yet that what Clay Buchholz is doing so far this year is giving me massive wood?

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nasty if you are out there the hockey gods were with the Rangers last night, the tying goal by Richards confirms it.

Bruins Rangers if this holds up, wow

Duuuuuuuuuude I almost shit my pants last night

Callahan coming up huge in OT as well.. Kind of wanted the 6 spot but that wont happen. Looks like the Isles are throwing the last 2 games and want Pitt in round 1

mike hunt

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rock the Jets got a good player at 13 but if they couldn't trade that pick and move down in the 1st i think the TE from ND or the Wr the Texans drafted was the play..

Rex might not be there after this season.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much money should I put on the Bruins, Snoogs?

On a Bruins Rangers series?

Bet on the Bruins at your own risk... they are playing listless hockey... have been for weeks..

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a Bruins Rangers series?

Bet on the Bruins at your own risk... they are playing listless hockey... have been for weeks..

That's all I needed to hear. Thank you.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he had pitched a six hit shutout you would be here saying he was awful anyway. So i am used to it. No surprise here

If he wasn't so awful, maybe he'd actually have a chance of pitching 6 shutout.

He sucks

The Blue Jays suck

Your fantasy team sucks

VP called all 3 of those

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i still cant believe(guess i can{jerry}) the cowboys passed on floyd and got screwed in the trade........was pissed last night

mike hunt

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duuuuuuuuuude I almost shit my pants last night

Callahan coming up huge in OT as well.. Kind of wanted the 6 spot but that wont happen. Looks like the Isles are throwing the last 2 games and want Pitt in round 1

Driven i talked Ranger hockey with you a lot on CBS my name was b baller, Callahan Stephan and Nash give the Rangers a chance. Getting Marc Staal back is key also, no Gilroy works for me.

Richards finally showing signs of life is a big plus..

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta love this racket that David Stern has going on... He rigs the games with his refs to extend series' and make more money... Refs manipulate the outcomes of the games... Losing coaches get livid and call the refs horrendous... Stern fines coaches and rakes even more money.

I love basketball so I'm going to keep watching. But if there is a bigger problem in sports than the tremendously crappy officiating in the NBA, I don't know what it is...

The long, slow baseball games are a problem too... As is the fact that the NFL's new rules about contact are slowing ruining that sport too..

NBA officiating... Worst problem in sports.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rock the Jets got a good player at 13 but if they couldn't trade that pick and move down in the 1st i think the TE from ND or the Wr the Texans drafted was the play..

Rex might not be there after this season.

that kid from ND is a bit overjetered if you ask me

good player, but they are calling him gronk light, and i dont see it

he reminds me of ed mcaffrey

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay....let me get this straight.

The Raiders trade the #3 pick, and move down to the #12 spot...and get 1 additional pick...the #42...

The Pats move the #29 pick, move down to #52...and get 3 additional picks? Am being a homer when I say this was a slam dunk move the pats? Everyone was saying outside the top 10, there wasn't really much 1st round talent in this draft...

I'd like to see them move up...see if they can snatch Justin Hunter before he's off the board...and maybe take a flier on the Honey Badger....

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay....let me get this straight.

The Raiders trade the #3 pick, and move down to the #12 spot...and get 1 additional pick...the #42...

The Pats move the #29 pick, move down to #52...and get 3 additional picks? Am being a homer when I say this was a slam dunk move the pats? Everyone was saying outside the top 10, there wasn't really much 1st round talent in this draft...

I'd like to see them move up...see if they can snatch Justin Hunter before he's off the board...and maybe take a flier on the Honey Badger....

i 100% agree
they fleeced the vikings

mike hunt

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When hasn't the officiating in the NBA not been horrendous, worst officiated sport by a mile.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he wasn't so awful, maybe he'd actually have a chance of pitching 6 shutout.

He sucks

The Blue Jays suck

Your fantasy team sucks

VP called all 3 of those

So you say. Its april VP april. We shal see how right your predictions are come seasons end. And i definitely plan on rubbing your face in it when all is said and done:10:

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When hasn't the officiating in the NBA not been horrendous, worst officiated sport by a mile.

The season that the Celtics won the title...