• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clay, MLB's 1st 5 game winner & The Jets didnt Fuck up

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ravens wanted to trade up to get the Patriots pick once..

So the Ravens traded up to get the Patriots pick... and the Ravens drafted Kyle Boller...

The Patriots drafted Eugene Wilson and Vince Wilfork with their picks...

"arrogance"
:agree:

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's talk about Matt Elam in a couple of years. Have a feeling the Pats could have used a guy like that

That is my one piece of criticism for the Rams. I really wanted to see them get a safety in the first round. But I hear that safeties are quite deep so hoping Ogletree pays off.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snoggins the Celts have not lost a home game yet so the series is far from over but i do expect the Celts get the calls tonight because that is the NBA.

Yes you have been getting roughed up a little about the officiating because of how sure you were about the Knicks sucking and not being competitive with the Celts..

I have full confidence that the Celtics win this series...

The Knicks offense is just too selfish and low percentage.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess my "VP, it's Friday, take it easy on Heat today" request was denied.

Gen no need. i am used to this dude.. say the yankees lost last night he would be making some excuse about it or diverting the fact that they lost to.. "strikeoutcibia" or lawrie is a pussy. or something else. just like he was doing last night when the yankees were down and he found out lawrie hit a homer. now that they won he comes in here full blow troll.. he's a front running bitch and when the yankees were stinking he hid for 3 days and blamed it on jhoo-ish holiday.. lmao.. i am cool with it cus i know his M.O

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up, Cowboy?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might be a good player...but they appear to be pretty set at Safety with the Wilson signing. Talib and Dennard play CB, and they keep McCourty at FS....Elam probably barely plays over the next couple of years...

They also drafted 2 DB's last year that hardly played so I'd imagine they are going to get looks there too. Tavon Wilson and Nate Ebner...

For the 1st time in a LOOOONG time, I actually like what this team has in the secondary heading into the season...

I'd prefer an outside receiver with some size...and O an D line depth.....I'd love for them to be the team that takes a flier on Mathieu...

Gruden loves the honey badger. I agree, that's just a flat out football player

mike hunt

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So did the Dolphins get there next Jason Taylor and did it cost them to much to move up.

Wake and Jordan can be a terror coming off the ends for offenses but Gruden destroyed the pick.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Originally Posted by heatwave31
was listening to the orioles jays game. palmer and the other commentator was sounding off on stats particularly OBP.. you guys hump OBP but can you tell me the last team that was a high OBP team that won the world series.. i will give you a minute to get back to me on that.

The 4 teams in the ALCS and NLCS last year ranked 1, 2, 3 and 8 in OBP in all of baseball last year

You're a fucking retard

The 4 teams in the ALCS and NLCS in 2011.... 3, 4, 5, 10 in the MLB in OBP

Like I said, you're a fucking retard

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heatwave all year "what if the Yankees lost last night"

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forget what everyone says or predicts. The Blue Jays have awful pitching and the thing you seem to wanna neglect discussing

i don't hide from discussing such.. i stated here the last 3 days they absolutely suck (right now) check the threads i said it plain as day. i do believe they will turn it around and i don't see anything wrong with thinking guys who are performing well below their norm will eventually return to their norm

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So correct me if I am wrong but the Rams may have gotten themselves a MUCH MORE durable Percy Harvin??

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's going to either be DAMNED motivated to play to regain his value for a later contract...or he's out of football in 2 years....the Pats are one of a handful or so teams that can risk it early in the 2nd round...they're probably a 1st round bye with or without him...

Take that chance is what I say...

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Was it Ox who did the Gruden thing at our old place?