• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clady to Season-Ending IR

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Click on "User CP" on upper left of screen.

2) Scroll down, click on "Edit Ignore List"

3) Add screen name of troll you wish to ignore in the "Add Member to Your List..." box

4) Click "Okay"

5) Enjoy the peace and quiet

After that, all you'll see is that he/she/it posted, but you won't see their post (unless you want to).

:suds:

or unless someone else posts what the trolls have to say. only drawback, really...

FFSparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trolling. OP is my buddy so deal with it.

BTW I see you guys already paid him elite money then he got injured. Yikes. Makes this whole thing even worse.

:omg:

Well keep your trolling up and OP may no longer be your "buddy".

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see some here are in DENIAL. The fact is, this is the worst possible news!! Manning is not good when he doesn't get great protection. I have to hand it to old BrokeNeck, he was great the first 2 weeks. He can really pick apart the defense when he has all day to throw. BUT we've seen in the past how bad he is under pressure, like the playoff game against the Steelers when he threw his whole OL under the bus after the game. With Clady out now, I fear Manning's performance will go downhill. I hope I'm wrong, I really do. But I see this season falling apart now. God Bless...

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see some here are in DENIAL. The fact is, this is the worst possible news!! Manning is not good when he doesn't get great protection. I have to hand it to old BrokeNeck, he was great the first 2 weeks. He can really pick apart the defense when he has all day to throw. BUT we've seen in the past how bad he is under pressure, like the playoff game against the Steelers when he threw his whole OL under the bus after the game. With Clady out now, I fear Manning's performance will go downhill. I hope I'm wrong, I really do. But I see this season falling apart now. God Bless...

Another troll.

Broncosballer32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could have sworn Clady missed a lot of 2010 cause he messed up a tendon in his knee playing pick up basketball in the off season.

He did not miss any games that year?

Last edited by a moderator:

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another troll.

I can never tell if Teboners actually believe what they say or not. Is this guy just trying to be an ass or does he actually believe Tebow is a NFL QB?

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could have sworn Clady missed a lot of 2010 cause he messed up a tendon in his knee playing pick up basketball in the off season.

He did not miss any games that year?

Nope, he messed it up early in the offseason allowing him to comeback for the regular season. Though in hindsight, he struggled upon his return, maybe sitting out a few games would have helped him.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking he's the one on the left in this recent Fans of Tebow rally:

BUTz1TXIEAAJ6vd.jpg:large

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liek Tim Tebow and what he did for Denver but he is gone. Time for the Tebow lover to move on.

HOF-ELWAY-7

Speed Kills
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A professed Bronco fan calling Manning BrokeNeck! This clown is a Tebow fan not a Bronco fan. Not one NFL GM thinks Tebow can play QB. The evolution of the read offense kills Tebow. NFL defenses are now better at defensing it and will only get better. Tebow can't throw like RGIII, Wilson, Kaepernick, and Vick to threaten defenses. It's funny to watch Teboners argue for this guy when the smartest football minds in the world want no piece of Tebow. I was hoping we would be done talking about a guy that isn't even playing in the NFL but that's just how silly Teboners are.

BroncoInCALI

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One guy does not make a team a winner....want a great example of that? Just look at Tebow.....we are still winning without him.

"You feel that sting, big boy? That's pride fu$&ing with ya....." LOL

grim rpr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. He played in a spread offense.

DERP AGAIN. How many pro bowls and all pro's in his 5 years in the league. Guess the broncos should trade away Clady for the lions incredible LT in REIFF lololololololololololol

Dont worry though RobBase your lions will be crushed by Green Bay twice this year and will again not make the playoffs so u need to check all facts before coming onto the Bronces thread and posting stuff u clearly know nothing about. Incredible to me...

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. He played in a spread offense.

DERP AGAIN. How many pro bowls and all pro's in his 5 years in the league. Guess the broncos should trade away Clady for the lions incredible LT in REIFF lololololololololololol

Dont worry though RobBase your lions will be crushed by Green Bay twice this year and will again not make the playoffs so u need to check all facts before coming onto the Bronces thread and posting stuff u clearly know nothing about. Incredible to me...

Incredible to you? Incredible to me. You need to check facts bro. Clady played in a spread offense at Boise, and LT's from spread offenses struggle in the NFL. It's not a personal attack, it's not trolling. It's truth. Pro bowl voting is a joke and everyone knows it. He had one good rookie year and has not matched that success since. I retracted my mistake of wrongly calling him a big 12 LT. Brain fart. But my point is valid whether you can deal with it or not.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Incredible to you? Incredible to me. You need to check facts bro. Clady played in a spread offense at Boise, and LT's from spread offenses struggle in the NFL. It's not a personal attack, it's not trolling. It's truth. Pro bowl voting is a joke and everyone knows it. He had one good rookie year and has not matched that success since. I retracted my mistake of wrongly calling him a big 12 LT. Brain fart. But my point is valid whether you can deal with it or not.

I guess the real issue here is that obviously, No One cares what you think about Ryan Clady. In fact, I would venture to say that no one cares what you think about anything frankly. You're probably important to lions fans though, run along now forrest, I'm sure they're missing you.