• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clady to Season-Ending IR

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fail again, dude. Ryan Clady was a great pass protector as a rookie and his 2nd year with Cutler and Orton in the backfield.

When Tebow was starting, he held the ball too long and the Broncos sack numbers skyrocketed.

When Manning come to town, he plays at a pro-bowl level again. So a good QB who gets rid of the ball quickly help[s his o-line. It's a symbiotic relationship.

Try watching football instead of relying on stats and articles by idiots for your insight.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's fine. You fail for being a homer and not realizing it yet.

Ryan Clady appears to be regressing | ProFootballTalk

I'm sure the Broncos will be dying to pay him elite LT money after this most recent injury.

Didn't you start a thread a while back claiming that getting Brian Xanders as your GM was some kind of great boon for the Lions? Pretty sure you have no credibility among Broncos fans.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's fine. You fail for being a homer and not realizing it yet.

Ryan Clady appears to be regressing | ProFootballTalk

I'm sure the Broncos will be dying to pay him elite LT money after this most recent injury.

Fail again.

Notice how both articles you quote are from 2012 before Manning and right after Tebow.

Again, watch tape on Clady and see why he is one of the top LT's in the league.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I imagine their first move will be to simply plug Clark into the LT spot to see how he handles the position. Simple fixes first before moving the players on the o-line around.....

Agreed.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fail again, dude. Ryan Clady was a great pass protector as a rookie and his 2nd year with Cutler and Orton in the backfield.

When Tebow was starting, he held the ball too long and the Broncos sack numbers skyrocketed.

When Manning come to town, he plays at a pro-bowl level again. So a good QB who gets rid of the ball quickly help[s his o-line. It's a symbiotic relationship.

Try watching football instead of relying on stats and articles by idiots for your insight.

Typical Bronco homer. Blame the guy who actually won you a playoff game, and suck the cock of the INT machine with the most one and outs in NFL history. You'll learn. Sucker.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I imagine their first move will be to simply plug Clark into the LT spot to see how he handles the position. Simple fixes first before moving the players on the o-line around.....

Agreed. See how he plays first, give him help with a Blocking TE and Moreno at pass protection RB.

Beadles is a last ditch solution when Chris Kuper returns.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical Bronco homer. Blame the guy who actually won you a playoff game, and suck the cock of the INT machine with the most one and outs in NFL history. You'll learn. Sucker.

:lame:

And Manning still has more SB appearances than ALL the Detroit Lions players combined.... Past AND present :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What the hell, dude?

You are an idiot. Tebow sucks. He got lucky a few close games because the defense kept it close.

You must be one of those Tebowphiles and it is obvious you know nothing about football.

Tebow? NOT IN THE LEAGUE.

Conversation over. I don't debate with mental midgets.

xBxtxDx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I would love that move of putting Kuper back in when he is healthy and seeing how Beadles would do. That would at least get us our 5 best OL players out on the field all at once. I know Beadles his rookie year tried the LT position some and struggled but my guess is he has gotten a little better since then. I've always been a big fan of getting your best players out there even if they are playing a little out of position. They usually are the best at learning how to adapt.

I agree and is why it is my favorite atm, but as I said, probably not going to happen this week as Kuper was still being listed as questionable, but participating in practice and they will be installing the game plan for this week over the next couple of days and would not have the time to mess with it.

Walker, that should be the plan for this week, but after this week and going forward, I would like to see them put their best 5 players on the Line if possible.

xBxtxDx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:L

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I would love that move of putting Kuper back in when he is healthy and seeing how Beadles would do. That would at least get us our 5 best OL players out on the field all at once. I know Beadles his rookie year tried the LT position some and struggled but my guess is he has gotten a little better since then. I've always been a big fan of getting your best players out there even if they are playing a little out of position. They usually are the best at learning how to adapt.

Clark is the best solution for now. You don't want to switch it up too much by moving Beadles to LT if Clark can suffice with help from a TE and RB.

Moving Beadles over when Kuper is healthy would be a last resort kind of move.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree and is why it is my favorite atm, but as I said, probably not going to happen this week as Kuper was still being listed as questionable, but participating in practice and they will be installing the game plan for this week over the next couple of days and would not have the time to mess with it.

Walker, that should be the plan for this week, but after this week and going forward, I would like to see them put their best 5 players on the Line if possible.

I'd rather they field their best at LT. If Clark becomes that guy, so be it. Not all OL players (even the good ones) are fully interchangeable.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clark is the best solution for now. You don't want to switch it up too much by moving Beadles to LT if Clark can suffice with help from a TE and RB.

No I understand your thought on this. Kuper is not ready anyway so no reason to go jumping down that path yet. Clark did decent in the preseason and like you said with a TE and RB geared towards helping on his side the Broncos should be fine with protection. It really is just a matter of changing focus of where help is at. Before the help came more towards the right side and up the middle where now it will be on the Left Side. IF I was Gase I would just stick a TE most of the time on Clark's side and tell the TE to chip the pass rusher for the first half of the game every play. By the 2nd half the guy will have been so frustrated with getting hit every time that he will be looking for it even if the TE decides not to chip him. I would then tell Clark that he has inside contain and just make sure the guy doesn't beat you to the inside as he would have outside help to slow the guy down if he decides to go outside.

I would then tell the RB to have inside out contain looking for the blitz up the middle first then working around to help if somebody is coming around the edge. They usually have this anyway but I would have them key towards the left side a little more which is what they do anyway since more of our runs go from left to right to use our best Run Blocker Franklin anyway.

So really in the end all that is changing is the quick chip on the DE/LB by the TE which all that would do is slow down their getting out on their route just that half a second but should help to at least give Clark that extra half a second or more against the rusher.

xBxtxDx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Clark cannot handle it without constant help from a TE and/or RB, wth would you want to keep him in there? Going out of a 2 TE or sliding the TE to the left side to help with protection hampers the offense and prevents them from putting their best 11 on the field as much as they want. As I said though, for the near future it is probably going to be Clark, but at some point they need to question whether or not it is their best option and address it if it needs to be.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BroncoInCALI

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Trolling at it's finest.

Drop an uninformed bomb: CHECK

Get called out on it: CHECK

Back up the ignorance with more ignorance: CHECK

Get called out on that too: CHECK

Fire back with insults, cursing and more stupidity.....CHECK, CHECK, CHECK.

Classic.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Clark cannot handle it without constant help from a TE and/or RB, wth would you want to keep him in there? Going out of a 2 TE or sliding the TE to the left side to help with protection hampers the offense and prevents them from putting their best 11 on the field as much as they want. As I said though, for the near future it is probably going to be Clark, but at some point they need to question whether or not it is their best option and address it if it needs to be.

Well obviously you have to see what happens first. We will have to change up the offense a little bit and try and run the ball more to keep defenses honest, give him help with a TE and RB in pass protection.

If it does not work, and Clark is not up to the task, then you move Beadles over when Kuper is healthy.

Rushing Kuper back before he is ready could have bad consequences.