• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cincinnati Coronas Hockey

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the same idiot who made blanket statements abot when schools should open without any support, guidance or even ideas on how schools can accomplish it and then refused to listen to the negatives when every single school district said it wasn't doable and basically said "I said it so it is so" which may pass for leadership with mouthbreathers but no one else with any sense would view it as anything beyond stupid and weak. And his only "win" as far as COVID was concerned was pretending buying test kits that were already allocated to his state was a great victory for him.

And, I was wondering when we get back to the eloco schtick. This annoyance at his lack of leadership and it's effect on me has to do with the sudden death of an aunt who was like a mother to me and how it is now looking like I will not be able to go and pay my respects and say goodbye to a person who is literally responsible for being alive and has nothing to do with my inlaws or that fuucking Ohio R*apist that everyone except a few retarded rednecks in the most gerrymandered district in the USA absolutely loathe. Perhaps you should should be the one to shut the fuck up.

Sorry about your aunt. You barely mentioned her in your post and going to her funeral seemed more an annoyance than a sad occasion. I didn't realize the closeness and my condolences on your loss.

No shtick here, very straight shooter. The simple fact is I don't like you and I think you're kind of a dickhead sometimes. You don't like me and you think I'm a kind of a dickhead sometimes. I don't take it personally, but you do come at a lot of things I hold dear or define who I am, so it's pretty natural.

However, in honor of your aunt, I WILL shut the fuck up for 72 hours. (bows) I will also fly the beautiful colors of Maryland where she will lay, a state that has always stood for freedom and progress, but whose colors also represent reconciliation. Have a great weekend, everybody.

MarylandflagAnnapolisMD.jpg

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I apologize to the board. I was just doing some hyperbolic venting at an annoyance, something beyond my control while holding in some pretty strong emotions (foolishly trying to handle them alone), and I did not expect it to be met so negatively, although I probably should have...

Anyway, sorry for the incident. I value all the regulars here and appreciate the distraction throughout the day. Nobody's perfect (except, as I am told, jstew).

For future reference, am I still okay to make fun of Mike DeWine's excessively long ties?

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I apologize to the board. I was just doing some hyperbolic venting at an annoyance, something beyond my control while holding in some pretty strong emotions (foolishly trying to handle them alone), and I did not expect it to be met so negatively, although I probably should have...

Anyway, sorry for the incident. I value all the regulars here and appreciate the distraction throughout the day. Nobody's perfect (except, as I am told, jstew).

For future reference, am I still okay to make fun of Mike DeWine's excessively long

cat-sorry.jpg

:eyebrows:

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shithole country? :noidea:

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To follow up on Greeeeeat above...Also, several European countries are banning flights from the UK.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
How has stupidity become so goddamned prevalent? I know it's Floriduh, but this is remarkable.

We are in a pandemic, the disease is highly contagious, can be deadly, and worst of all, you can pass it on to friends, family and strangers without even knowing it.

Can you avoid gatherings of people for a while so we can minimize the damage? ... Nope
Can you at least wear a mask to reduce the rate of transmission?... Hell no.
OK, scientists have developed a vaccine in a record time, it really is extraordinary that they have been able to solve this in about a year..... Fuck you.