• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cincinnati Coronas Hockey

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Good news.

that last line makes me think that rolling out at CVS isn't viable in the near future.
Dosages need special storage and prep from the -75* state. not sure that's available from every pharmacist.

Hell, we even need specialty pharmacists to make compound prescriptions.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that last line makes me think that rolling out at CVS isn't viable in the near future.
Dosages need special storage and prep from the -75* state. not sure that's available from every pharmacist.

Hell, we even need specialty pharmacists to make compound prescriptions.
If Trump were president he would make sure CVS got it and fucked it up like they did with testing sites.... small govt for the win during a pandemic :thumb:

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp, I ain’t ever taking my mask off around Tom Cruise.

I know someone who totally loves this rant.

e6e000995861ec9564eedcb77bd730c1.jpg

Seriously tho I'm totally ok with his reaction

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, this was fun. Yesterday, my kiddo was in school. Notable because even though her school district is one week in the building/one week at home due to things beyond our control, she hadn't been in the school building since the first week in November. Her on week seems to be the one where they don't have enough bus drivers.

She got off to a late start yesterday and skipped breakfast to catch the bus. By 10:30, being out of the house and moving throughout a massive school building and having not had breakfast and being in a building where all the water fountains are turned off, she reported feeling a bit dizzy and that her stomach hurt. She got sent to the nurse's office who immediately insisted she go home and stay home for 10 days. Nurse put her alone in a room until I got there and came out to me and gave me a packets of papers including the Ohio department of health's "algorithm" checklist for when to send students home.

Students who have one of the following:
- Fever over 100.4
- Cough, new or worsened
- Loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose

OR 2 of the following:
- Headache
- Body Aches
- Fatigue
- Nausea or vomiting

The nurse checked off "Cough" and wrote in "dizziness" next to it and also checked off "Nausea", even though she was not nauseous. But we had to run around and get a telehealth visit with her doc, and get her a COVID test, and they won't let her back in the building until tomorrow anyway. Really? They get to just write in a word and pretend it's something it isn't?

I got her Subway and a Gatorade and she was fine. It sucks because she is really struggling with at home work.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, I hope your daughter is feeling okay today. I think that's one thing that doesn't get talked about enough and that is that not everyone adapts to remote learning/work easily. Some people need to be there "in-person" in order to focus and stay on-task. Hopefully, this situation will be in the rear view mirror in 6-8 months and things will return to some kind of new normal.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, I hope your daughter is feeling okay today. I think that's one thing that doesn't get talked about enough and that is that not everyone adapts to remote learning/work easily. Some people need to be there "in-person" in order to focus and stay on-task. Hopefully, this situation will be in the rear view mirror in 6-8 months and things will return to some kind of new normal.
Thanks. She's fine other than being pissed off about trying to work at home again. I worry that this will make her decide to never go to the nurse again no matter how she is feeling.

She is absolutely one of the ones who can't do this remote learning thing. And he teachers see it. But they can't seem to be assed to do anything for her.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1