• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cincinnati Coronas Hockey

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's almost as if he's cheering for other countries to have mass infections of COVID-19 to somehow make him look better.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The people who say its a shitty app because it doesnt tell you exactly where you caught covid are probably the same people saying THEY ARE TRACKING YOU !!!!

/thread

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Returned to work today after my first week off since all this stuff began and headed to the mountains for a break. Was nice to get away in a cabin far from anyone and not have to worry about corona for a little while. No wifi and bad cell service made the isolation and lack of reminders of the pandemic all the better.

But we had to go into town and the lack of mask usage was pretty appalling. Don't get me wrong, most people still wore masks at the grocery store and we have a state mandate here. But there were a LOT of people not wearing masks still. A shocking number compared to the DC area where almost everyone wears masks. Worst part is the kind of people who don't worry masks are the ones still going to or hosting parties, eating out at restaurants, etc. So the people most likely to spread are the ones most likely to catch in the first place. Makes me feel bad for the workers at these places and the lack of respect shown for their health is sad. You wouldn't go up and spit in someone's face, so why would you not just put on a mask and help reduced the chance that you could kill someone? It's basic decency.

Trump does not deserve blame for everything that has happened, but the mask resistance from him for months is absurd. He's killing 10s of thousands more because of it.

And that's why rural areas that shouldn't be having problems are. This is a great example of 20% of people causing 80% of the problems. And the fucked up part is they think they are courageous and/or patriotic for doing so. These idiots are fucking it up for everyone. They are killing people. They are keeping them out of work.

When are we going to fucking grow up.

#FuckRednecks

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's almost as if he's cheering for other countries to have mass infections of COVID-19 to somehow make him look better.

I always enjoy the "media not reporting this" complaints when the person complaining about a lack of media coverage only could possibly know about "this" because of media coverage.

Quick search of "Australia coronavirus" shows 2 articles just from CNN in only the last 12 hours.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quick search of "Australia coronavirus" shows 2 articles just from CNN in only the last 12 hours.

From the article:
The state of Victoria, of which Melbourne is the largest city, recorded 429 Covid-19 infections on Sunday, down from 671 cases the day before, according to Victoria's Chief Health Officer Professor Brett Sutton. Thirteen new deaths were also announced, bringing the state's total to 136, and there have been a total of 11,937 confirmed infections.

A "State of disaster" in Victoria consists of 429 daily cases, 13 deaths for a total since start of 11,937 cases and 136 deaths.

Florida was approaching 10k cases A DAY not too long ago, and fought to keep beaches and bars open. Just the COUNTY I live in has had more than twice those overall totals, and they're talking about sending kids (and teachers) back to school because parents are whining.

Weird how the word "disaster" has two totally different meanings.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take a bow florida !!! (Not a knee though :nono:)

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just had a phone interview, just a screening process one. At the end when she asked if I had anything to add I said I wont wear a mask at work and will cough on anyone that does.

I hope it went well.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
I just had a phone interview, just a screening process one. At the end when she asked if I had anything to add I said I wont wear a mask at work and will cough on anyone that does.

I hope it went well.
freedom!!!

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the dumb need their freedumb

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing how arrows on the ground inside a store can drive some people crazy while they have no issues following arrows out in the wild when driving their vehicles.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing how arrows on the ground inside a store can drive some people crazy while they have no issues following arrows out in the wild when driving their vehicles.

Don't give them any ideas, dash. "I GOTS MUH RIGHTS TO TURN LEFT FROM DA RIGHT LANE!"

Covid or not, directional arrows in stores helping people find an efficient way through a store are LONG overdue. I hope Aldi keeps their one way aisles forever. Because the store is laid out in a way that favors one way shopping.

I fucking love Aldi.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't it be cool if the cure for Covid was pumpkin spice?