• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cincinnati Coronas Hockey

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got my AstraZeneca shot yesterday. I’m down for the count today with flu like symptoms. Small price to pay though.
Hopefully you'll feel better tomorrow! Glad you got the shot.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm signed up for the single dose Bill Gates 5G tracking chip implant on Sunday.

GF had the Moderna a couple months ago (she qualified in a different group from me) and echoed that dose 2 was about 5x worse than dose 1. Thankfully it only lasted about 36 hours.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still harder than a "southern Republican" at a family reunion over here.

It's been waaaay more than 4 hours. I've been on hold with Astra Zeneca's customer support for 17 hours now. Only 126,982 people ahead of me in the queue. Progress!

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just finished a 3-week road trip across the country. I can't tell you how much easier it was in the blue states having a standard protocol (even as someone fully vaccinated) than some of the red states where you have some people wearing masks, some without, and even a few giving you weird or rude looks if you wore a mask.

It was pretty shocking coming from a place where usage is pretty regular (and infection rates are super low...weird) to seeing large crowded spaces and full restaurants in Tennessee with NOBODY wearing a mask and knowing even thinking about 6-foot distancing. Texas was easily the worst in terms of people giving you dirty looks for wearing a mask. There are a lot of dumb states out there... but I don't think anyone combines dumb and asshole quite as well as Texas does. Fuck Dallas.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just finished a 3-week road trip across the country. I can't tell you how much easier it was in the blue states having a standard protocol (even as someone fully vaccinated) than some of the red states where you have some people wearing masks, some without, and even a few giving you weird or rude looks if you wore a mask.

It was pretty shocking coming from a place where usage is pretty regular (and infection rates are super low...weird) to seeing large crowded spaces and full restaurants in Tennessee with NOBODY wearing a mask and knowing even thinking about 6-foot distancing. Texas was easily the worst in terms of people giving you dirty looks for wearing a mask. There are a lot of dumb states out there... but I don't think anyone combines dumb and asshole quite as well as Texas does. Fuck Dallas.
Anytime anyone gets too close to me or approaches me without a mask on, I just go on a coughing fit.