• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cincinnati Coronas Hockey

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh those are astrazenecas numbers !!!! Cant trust them !!!!

German govt has numbers showing 7 people out of 1.2 million people receiving the vaccine had the blood clotting problem

THats DoUBle ThE RatE !?!?

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ So the Cup Finals might be played in Halifax and be sponsored by the Lagina Brothers. I mean by that time they will find the gold on oak island.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ So the Cup Finals might be played in Halifax and be sponsored by the Lagina Brothers. I mean by that time they will find the gold on oak island.

The next core sample they pull up from 180 feet deep ... (narrator guy voice) A TORONTO SUN NEWSPAPER ??? FROM 2004??? ... THE LAST TIME THE LEAFS WON A PLAYOFF SERIES ???

/definitely not a bobby dazzler

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“You’re telling everybody to wear a mask, whether they’ve had an infection or a vaccine,” Rand Paul said. “What I’m saying is: They have immunity, and everybody agrees they have immunity. What studies do you have that people that have had the vaccine or have had the infection are spreading the infection? If we’re not spreading the infection, isn’t it just theater? … You’ve had the vaccine, and you’re wearing two masks. Is that just theater?”

These fucking people who can't avail themselves of basic information publicly available on health organization web site. Someone I know just left the hospital after a week long stint for pnenomnia related to COVID she got from her vaccinated husband. Also, we've been doing masks for a year, is a few more months to protect people and (once again...) HELP THE ECONOMY such a fucking sacrifice.

Rand Paul is dipshit. And he had fucking COVID. How about we listen to the fucking people that didn't catch it?

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read an article on Foxs New (yup, I read it, always vary your sources, read critically, and consider biases regardless of the source) and it was about a Frank Luntz focus group of Trump voters on COVID, Fauci, etc. A few gems...
  • One person called the vaccine "a miracle, albeit suspicious" (lol! that's so great)
  • Another group participant... "Trump voters want to hear the science. They want to hear the medicine. They want to hear from doctors. They do not want to hear from previous presidents." (This is shortly after they told the moderator they didn't trust Dr. Fauci, an actual doctor of infectious disease appointed by Trump himself)
  • Luntz said of the group's impression of Fauci "They've given up on him because he keeps changing the goal posts. He keeps changing his mind," the group I'm sure having no understanding of the irony given that's how science works.
Trump voters are hilarious. Just so stupid.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My mother got her second shot today......so she is back in play guys!

I'm going to get my COVID shot, so I'll stop by her house after I have evaluated your job. I hope it's a good stadium experience and that the nacho stand is open.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to get my COVID shot, so I'll stop by her house after I have evaluated your job. I hope it's a good stadium experience and that the nacho stand is open.
They mix the Moderna vaccine into the nacho cheese - my idea! With ideas like that, can you believe I am not a trained medical doctor?

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They mix the Moderna vaccine into the nacho cheese - my idea! With ideas like that, can you believe I am not a trained medical doctor?
I opted for one of the Pfizer pretzels. Delicious! They ran out of napkins though.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good news is that once you get the 2nd shot you no longer need to wash your hands anymore.

QLc9TBj.gif

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well kudos to @Comeds and team at the M&T Bank Stadium. Good experience and helpful staff all around (only complaint was that people STILL can't figure out how to stand 6 feet apart, not that hard people!). Was honestly pretty cool to be at one of the mega vaccine centers. It felt like the ending to a blockbuster disaster movie.

buffhockey

When the musics over
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had second shot 2 weeks ago. Pfizer.

Had an odd reaction to first. The following night, I had a burning in my armpit, same side as shot. Lasted over night and went away. Very strange sensation, but upon some googling, I guess it was lymph nodes doing there thing.

Now I can burn all of my masks, right?