• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chicago bears official page

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears bench LG, Chris Spencer, in favor of Chilo Rachal, who we picked up from SF in the offseason. Something needs to be done. Spencer was awful Thursday nite. Lined up next to an equally putrid "JWebbCounty".

I thought Chris Williams was playing pretty good ball last year at LG??? Why disrupt things?? Hell, Spencer seemed alright at RG last year....little miffed as to why they preach continuity on the line, but then played musical chairs with em' from last season??
Seems like the problem is at the Tackles.
Sun-Times article reprinted in GB paper called them the left & right "statues".

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carimi will be alright, unless his knee just doesn't get back to normal. Webb can diaf

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Webb is Tice and Lovies 7th round "project".

Can't ever be too good if yer starting LT was taken in the 7th round.

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Webb is horrible. Carimi is basically in his rookie season seeing as he didn't play much last year. Hopefully they can address the OL through FA this year.

Here is a list of FA next year

2013 NFL Free Agents | NFL Trade Rumors

Offensive Tackles:

Jeremy Bridges – ARI
Will Svitek – ATL
Ramon Harewood – BAL (R)
Bryant McKinney – BAL
Colin Brown – BUF (R)
Cornell Green – BUF
Jeff Otah – CAR
Patrick Mannelly – CHI
Frank Omiyale – CHI
Chris Williams – CHI
Tony Pashos – CLE
Ryan Clady – DEN
Gosder Cherilus – DET
Jason Fox – DET (R)
Chad Clifton – GB
Duane Brown – HOU
Rashad Butler – HOU
Jeff Linkenback – IND (R)
Eben Britton – JAC
Kevin Haslam – JAC (R)
Brandon Albert – KC
Jake Long – MIA
Phil Loadholt – MIN
Sebastian Vollmer – NE
Jermon Bushrod – NO

Guards:
Garrett Reynolds – ATL
Rex Hadnot – ARI
Andy Levitre – BUF
Lance Louis – CHI
Shawn Lauvao – CLE
Phil Costa – DAL (R)
Evan Dietrich-Smith – GB
T.J. Lang – GB
Antoine Caldwell – HOU
Joe Reitz – IND (R)
Ryan Lilja – KC
Nate Garner – MIA
Anthony Herrera – MIN
Rich Ohrnberger – NE
Brian Waters – NE
Brandon Moore – NYJ
Matt Slauson – NYJ
Tyronne Green – SD
Louis Vasquez – SD
Kevin Matthews – TEN (R)

Centers:
Geoff Hangartner – BUF
Chris Spencer – CHI
Andrew Economos – CLE
John Estes – JAC (R)
Brad Meester – JAC
Thomas Gafford – KC
Jon Dorenbos – PHI
Clint Gresham – SEA (R)
Max Unger – SEA
Nick Sundberg – WAS (R)

Pick 2 and spoil the shit out of them.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya...Urlacher is why we lost.

Did we watch the same game?

After watching the pathetic performance, Urlacher is the LAST thing I'm going to complain about.

Maybe if Urlacher's name was J'Marcus fucking Webb, we could agree.

I wasn't talking about Urlacher. I was talking about Major Wright.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't talking about Urlacher. I was talking about Major Wright.

My bad.

I assumed since all anyone could talk about was his knee, and subsequently how he'd perform....I don't recall Wright doing much at all? Sometimes not hearing his name called is not a bad thing....better than hearing..."Wright gets burned deep!" lol

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Webb is horrible. Carimi is basically in his rookie season seeing as he didn't play much last year. Hopefully they can address the OL through FA this year.

Here is a list of FA next year

2013 NFL Free Agents | NFL Trade Rumors

Pick 2 and spoil the shit out of them.

shit...there are a lot of Bears on there..

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely liking what I'm seeing from the D-Line. Melton may be the most underrated DT in the league. Thought I heard yesterday, that they were tied for first in sacks, and that they've all been from the D-line. Gotta like that.

I think our O-line will be alright, but until they can string a few together, and show some consistency, it'll be tough-sleddin' for the Bears O.

Bears need to be careful with this Rams team. Bradford is off to a hot start, and their D is aggressive. B. Marsh needs to not let Finnegan frustrate him. That is his MO. Dude borders on dirty IMO. Type a dude you like on your team, but hate going against. Fisher has them playing much more disciplined. I like our chances against Bradford, especially if the front 4 can continue to get pressure.

Need a big bounce-back win at home this weekend. GO BEARS!!!

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O is still sputtering a bit, but our D is playing lights out.

Front 4 rotation is deep and they are dominating, and our secondary is finally legit. Tim Jennings is playing as good a ball as any DB in the league right now.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Through three games, this looks like the best D since Ron left. We aren't just relying on 1 guy to rush the passer anymore. Which is great because Peppers is getting held 50% of the time and they aren't calling it. Unless reaching across someone's chest and grabbing the jersey isn't holding anymore.

Encouraged by our offensive gameplan this week, I hope we see a lot more of it. Discouraged by Cutler's tunnel vision, forcing the ball to Marshall. Really, he just played like shit yesterday and relative to last week he had TONS of time in the pocket. So it's all on him.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Through three games, this looks like the best D since Ron left. We aren't just relying on 1 guy to rush the passer anymore. Which is great because Peppers is getting held 50% of the time and they aren't calling it. Unless reaching across someone's chest and grabbing the jersey isn't holding anymore.

Encouraged by our offensive gameplan this week, I hope we see a lot more of it. Discouraged by Cutler's tunnel vision, forcing the ball to Marshall. Really, he just played like shit yesterday and relative to last week he had TONS of time in the pocket. So it's all on him.

Other WR's need to step up. Alshon had some drops and struggled to get open at times. Bennett struggles to get seperation, and don't even get me started on Devin as a WR. The O-line still played average at best.

Alshon has shown flashes of brilliance and star-potential, but he was MIA against GB, and disappeared thruout yesterdays game as well. Our TE's, particularly Davis, need to play better, especially when staying into block (that goes for our backs as well) who are generally great blockers, but have struggled immensely thus far.

Dallas will be a big measuring stick. It would be a big road win.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh man, did last nite feel good, or what? Dominating performance in the second half. A much-need win, and in a much-needed fashion. It was good to finally see Marshall utilized in the slot...he is a dominant receiver when he's moved around and not kept stuck on the outside where it limits his routes. Jeffrey had a nice game as well. Even Hessy played well. It's the first time this season, that Tice called a great game, and the O actually executed. Hats off to the O-line, for their best game of the year. That could be said at a lot of players/positions. Our D is looking as good as it has in a looong time. We are deeper and more skilled across the defensive board then we have been since the heyday. We are better than 05' and 01'. Especially our depth and our secondary-play. Our interior-pass rush has been awesome. Melton may be the most underrated DT in the league, and Paea has stepped up nicely. Nice to see players like Wooton finally coming around.

The NFC North is just wild. Minnesota is the early-season darlings of the league, and GB and Detroit will come around. Should be the toughest division in football this year.

Great game. GO BEARS!!

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully, they can keep this going for the next month or so and build up a nice division lead going into late November/early December. We still have Houston/SF/Detroit twice/Minnesota twice/Green Bay/Arizona to come.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tim Jennings, NFC Player of the Month.

Well-deserved. Let's keep it going now.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Williams' days in Chicago are numbered. The former first round pick has been a bust considering he was drafted to be the LT of the future. Here is what I don't get. I actually thought Williams played admirably last season at LG? Even a bit of "nasty" in him at times. Our run game was pretty awesome last year, and the line seemed to be finally gelling before Cutty went down. So, was Williams' first round salary the reason he couldn't stay at LG? I mean, Spencer failed there miserably this year, (which, btw, I thought he did alright last year at RG) and we are now onto 49er castoff, Rachal, all while our former first rounder rides the pine? Now I know this kid hasn't lived up to his billing, but why switch things up, when the unit was playing good ball last year? Have they tried to re-negotiate his contract, and the dumbshit won't budge?? They preach about continuity, but play musical o-line all season....somebody is being a jerk-off in this negotiation.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
roster

Click on it. I laugh every time I see it.

I have no Idea why it roster btw.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love hearing the chants of "let's go Bears!!" week after week on the road. Loved hearing the chants today of, "Green Bay sucks!!" even more. Classic.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Love hearing the chants of "let's go Bears!!" week after week on the road. Loved hearing the chants today of, "Green Bay sucks!!" even more. Classic.

So true BD..So true..lmao!!