• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chicago bears official page

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've just become resigned to the fact that we need to score at least 1 td on D to win most games. I think I've made my main concern with the offense quite clear. If cutler misses a few games, it might be the best thing for this offense. We will definitely run the ball now, but it will almost surely be against stacked boxes 90% of the time. It was just a matter of time with the amount of drop backs and lack of protection for Cutler to get hurt.

I don't see this team winning in the playoffs unless (sick of saying and typing his name) pulls his head out of his ass. Or unless we get a Tennessee type performance from defense and special teams. That's pretty sad when you got Forte, Cutler and Marshall.

The play-calling is very predictable....as it seems is always the case, regardless who the OC is. Maybe it's more of a reflection of Lovie? I can't complain about his defense, but the O leaves a little to be desired.

Cutler getting knocked out is par for the course, seeing as how I'm flying to the SF game next week. Of the 4 games I've been to (including this week's) Only once has our starting QB, started. All 3 previous were Wreck's Grossman....2 in Seattle, and one in Chicago...One of the Seattle games, Wrecks was hurt the week before, and Chris Chandler played in a losing effort...at the Chicago game...it was against Atlanta in 05' and was the game that Wrecks came in at halftime to replace Orton. And now this week, it's Cutler's noodle.

Maybe I should stop going to games??

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woohoo! I touch down in SF tom. morning. Will be in the nosebleeds for the game. Cannot wait. Should be a good one, even sans Cutler. Campbell's gonna get er' done;-) Hope Jeffrey plays too.

GO BEARS!!

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have fun and stuff. Try not to get the GAIDS.

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are alright, BD.

Hey - the fact is nothing has been won or lost yet.
This division may go down to the wire - can't ask for more than that.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
39 rushes today and Cutler was only sacked once and thats because he was tripped by Garza.

horn=tooted

Last edited by a moderator:

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lance Louis is done for the season.

Bad enough to lose him, but even worse cuz it happened on a bit of a cheap shot (sorry Vikes friends) Generally love Allen, but that was Bush.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lance Louis is done for the season.

Bad enough to lose him, but even worse cuz it happened on a bit of a cheap shot (sorry Vikes friends) Generally love Allen, but that was Bush.

Losing Lance sucks, but I'm kind of interested in seeing how Carimi does at guard. He's obviously not an NFL caliber tackle, but he's a good run blocker and if he can pull well he might have a future at guard.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing Lance sucks, but I'm kind of interested in seeing how Carimi does at guard. He's obviously not an NFL caliber tackle, but he's a good run blocker and if he can pull well he might have a future at guard.

Carimi seems a bit tall to be a typical Guard, but he looked pretty good pulling out there for the run, I must admit...I'd hate to see another 1st rd projected Tackle pick, converted to Guard again...oh well...some new life in there will do em' some good....depth becomes a bit more of a concern now tho.

We need to see a big game from Peppers and Earl Bennett....those are my two guys that gotta pick it up this week.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heres to a better Sunday, than Saturday. I believe that I can say, with some certainty, that my team won't be giving up 70 today.

Looks like Matt, Peanut and Kellen (unfortunately) are all good to go. Lets destroy the diseased birds of the sea.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck everything.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Urlacher is most likely done for the regular season. Roach to MIKE and Geno Hayes at SAM. It's not that Brian has been stellar this season, but he knows the D as well as Lovie does. I can't imagine that Briggs is too far behind. I have no doubt that Peanut and Briggs can step up and lead the D.