• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chicago bears official page

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at flying to San Fran for the Bears game in November.

55briggs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the 49ers are probably one of the best teams in the league right now, we beat a crappy colts team, but we won the game. its a league game and now we have to see what we are really made of thursday night, if this front four can flush Rodgers out of the pocket all night we have a chance to win on the road in lambeau. our oline looked good, but only after freeney and redding got injured, Urlacher will be huge against rodgers. i think our recievers will really keep us in the game since we have the two tall wide outs now that have really good hands, and they are alert to get the ball to the ground if they can't make the catch. then we also have bennett and hester, that will allow us to run the ball alot more if we can run against 4 and 5 man fronts. but it means nothing if we can't execute. great win sunday, its in the books, now we have 15 huge games to go. the lions and vikes both won too suprisingly we all 3 1-0 after week one, but the packers lost to a really good team, we have to stop airing it out rodgers .

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey briggs...finally able to get back on FOX(though, honestly...this place is sooo much better...BD07 is me)

How sweet would it be to see the Pack start 0-2? Especially at the hands of the Bears. I think they gotta chance. Their O can finally keep up IMO. And I personally think that Chicago's D is still the better of the two. Should be a doozy...can't wait.

Got tix last nite to the Bears/Niners game btw. :lock1:

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OUCH -

CHI D is pretty good = Rodgers just 1 TD & 1 INT

But GB may be a force to be reckoned with - 7 sacks / 4 INTs

IMO:
Cutler is just good enough to give you hope, but in the end will always break your heart.

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they might have finally seen the effects of not addressing the OL at all in the offseason. Absolutely horrible tonight.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they might have finally seen the effects of not addressing the OL at all in the offseason. Absolutely horrible tonight.

Outside of Carimi and Garza, that line is hopeless. Spencer, Louis, and especially J'Marcus Webb have no business being on NFL rosters.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did think ten of our eleven defenders played very well tonight. And i'm sure those who watched the game know who #11 is.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did think ten of our eleven defenders played very well tonight. And i'm sure those who watched the game know who #11 is.

Ya...Urlacher is why we lost.

Did we watch the same game?

After watching the pathetic performance, Urlacher is the LAST thing I'm going to complain about.

Maybe if Urlacher's name was J'Marcus fucking Webb, we could agree. I am done with that experiment. That fat fuck cares more about his fucking twitter followers than protecting his QB. Anybody catch that motherfucker smiling when Jay was chewing his ass out?? Walking away and smiling, like a puke teenager.

Green Bay owns us. We are their bitch. We act like a scared JV team EVERY time we play them. Our o-line was putrid, and scared, and it will, AGAIN, be our downfall.

That said, the officiating was awful last nite. The 12 men call was bullshit, and sustained an otherwise failed drive (that led to their first 3 pts) Two of the INT's hit the ground. It seemed like the whole games consisted of our drives being halted by penalties, and their drives being sustained by them.

Anybody know if Alshon Jeffrey even played last nite? Marshall was targeted twice!? in 60 minutes!? What happened to the trust, and just throwing it up and he'll protect you bullshit!??

Well, the Bears just gave an above average team, the confidence they needed to get back to being a competitive team. Once again, for the third time in as many years, the Bears have an opportunity to end GB's season and fail miserably.(I know its only week 2, but look at the stats for teams starting 0-2, and making the playoffs)

I swear, Lovie and Jay will never beat Rodgers and McCarthy. If GB has the worst defense in the league, they will look like the 2000 Ravens against us. If the Packers have rushed for negative 3 yards in 3 games, they will rush for 200 against us. We played a desperate team last nite, and failed to prepare for the desperation (see fake FG). That's on Lovie. Our putrid O-line is on Lovie and the Bears brass, for being stubborn assholes.

One more thing...with the whole Cutler, trash-talking...since when is answering a question honestly, trash-talking? Now what Woodson has done since winning? That is trash-talking....well I got a little for Woody. Enjoy this win, it will be the highlight of your season. Your D still sucks, and so does your ground game, and you will be bounced early again for the same reasons ya did last year.

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wood owns Cutler. 'Nuff said.
[it ain't bragging if you can do it]

GB was bounced early last year, but who won the 2010 NFC Championship in who's house?
[Cutler showed his true colors that day - pathetic]

Loved the fake field goal = shoving Lovie's playbook down his throat!

And one more thing:
BEARS STILL . . . . !

Last edited by a moderator:

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wood owns Cutler. 'Nuff said.
[it ain't bragging if you can do it]

GB was bounced early last year, but who won the 2010 NFC Championship in who's house?
[Cutler showed his true colors that day - pathetic]

Loved the fake field goal = shoving Lovie's playbook down his throat!

And one more thing:
BEARS STILL . . . . !

Yup, that stings....I don't know what's worse, losing that game, or going 15-2?

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, that stings....I don't know what's worse, losing that game, or going 15-2?
That is TRUE.

Last year was a complete downer.

New year = we'll see what happens.

I've said many times that I'll take 10-6 over 15-1 [reg season] any day.

Hey - I forgot to say what a class act I think Urlacher is. Seems like some Bears fans were hacking on him for being slow after the game, but anyone who gives it everything he's got to beat his opponent & gives him a hand to get up after a play you have to respect.

btw - that was me putting you over 200k

L8r

Last edited by a moderator:

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that I think about it -

Losing a Championship game at home is WAY worse.

I know - Favre & the boys lost one @ home in '07.

Especially, losing to your arch nemesis. It's starting to look like the road will go thru San Francisco....they are legit yo...color me impressed.

Snyder

GO PACKERS---> 2011 Champ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey how about that packer bear game! I thought it was a wonderful game! ;) Everyone doubted the packers D probably wasnt a good thing to do.. lol

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears bench LG, Chris Spencer, in favor of Chilo Rachal, who we picked up from SF in the offseason. Something needs to be done. Spencer was awful Thursday nite. Lined up next to an equally putrid "JWebbCounty".

I thought Chris Williams was playing pretty good ball last year at LG??? Why disrupt things?? Hell, Spencer seemed alright at RG last year....little miffed as to why they preach continuity on the line, but then played musical chairs with em' from last season??