• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CFP + New Year's 6 Bowl Projections (Post Week 14)

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't worry about it. Bama isn't going to have their team. Rumor is there's going to be like 6/7 starters on Bama offense sit out.
Oh good. So we’d have to play the entire two deep consisting entirely of five star players looking to get a starting role next year.....

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you have the ability to do something, but you've never exercised it...how likely is it that they will exercise it this year? The Rose Bowl hasn't shied away from taking small market teams.
Well you cant say "never" as weve seen the Rose select teams not in the P12 or B10 at all to play in their games since the BCS formed ( TCU and OU ). Some of that had to fo with looking for the best matchup of available options but its not like mot going by the traditional criteria is completely unprecedented . That said ( as stated ) its highly unlikely. My point is the other team being USC would concern me slightly if i were a Duck fan and we lost to Utah

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you cant say "never" as weve seen the Rose select teams not in the P12 or B10 at all to play in their games since the BCS formed ( TCU and OU ). Some of that had to fo with looking for the best matchup of available options but its not like mot going by the traditional criteria is completely unprecedented . That said ( as stated ) its highly unlikely. My point is the other team being USC would concern me slightly if i were a Duck fan and we lost to Utah

The Rose did not have a choice in either of those years. It had nothing to do with 'best matchup'.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really see a 2 loss Cincinnati jumping a 1 loss BSU? I'm braced for the worst, but this would shock me.

In that event, not only do I see it happening, I see them jumping us by not only one but likely multiple spots. The committee has made it loud and clear that we’ve officially been eliminated.

But I shouldn’t sound so negative. It really has been a nice season. It’s just frustrating that we took that massive dump in Provo. The play calling was atrocious and the QB play was flat out bad. What a nightmare that game was and now as a result we most likely head to Vegas to play a 6-6 or 7-5 PAC 12 team.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Georgia beats LSU in a few days, that means LSU is the better of the two teams?

When looking at the entire season, with Georgia losing to South Carolina, I say yes still. LSU has the better resume, has the better wins and, in this scenario, would have the better loss.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terry Chode is clueless

Or he just has a different opinion. Last time I checked, that's okay. Are you like this in real life too? Where you talk shit and don't address the person himself? You probably got beat up a lot didn't you lol.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or he just has a different opinion. Last time I checked, that's okay. Are you like this in real life too? Where you talk shit and don't address the person himself? You probably got beat up a lot didn't you lol.

Nah, I suspect you were on the receiving end of most the blows. Me....not so much.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When looking at the entire season, with Georgia losing to South Carolina, I say yes still. LSU has the better resume, has the better wins and, in this scenario, would have the better loss.
If it was early in the season... sure. But not the last game. Kicking the loser out of the playoffs is the justice we deserve as fans of this sport.

Either LSU or UGA is about to prove they aren't the best team. This is a playoff game now.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it was early in the season... sure. But not the last game. Kicking the loser out of the playoffs is the justice we deserve as fans of this sport.

Either LSU or UGA is about to prove they aren't the best team. This is a playoff game now.

If LSU loses, they still get in. No way they don't. It's just a matter of whether Georgia gets in or not.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, I suspect you were on the receiving end of most the blows. Me....not so much.

Says the guy who talks so much shit without tagging the guy so they can respond directly. A pussy bitch move from, what is most likely, a pussy bitch.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the guy who talks so much shit without tagging the guy so they can respond directly. A pussy bitch move from, what is most likely, a pussy bitch.

You were able to respond directly. Did you eat paint chips as a kid?

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were able to respond directly. Did you eat paint chips as a kid?

Because I happened to see it, dumbass. Had I not seen it, this conversation wouldn't be happening. Don't act like you tagged me in your shit-talking. Next time, be a man and tag me. You do this all the time and it's such a pussy way of acting tough.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could LSU or Ohio State be out with a loss?
This goes back to does the committee value what they have in the past in conference championships? Or do pull the eye test excuse?

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could LSU or Ohio State be out with a loss?
This goes back to does the committee value what they have in the past in conference championships? Or do pull the eye test excuse?

I can't see LSU or Ohio State out if they lose. I can see Clemson out with a loss but not LSU or OSU.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't see LSU or Ohio State out if they lose. I can see Clemson out with a loss but not LSU or OSU.

I don’t think the committee would have the balls too but if they were being consistent then they should. Fortunately for them (on one aspect at least) no chance tOSU loses. They are. Legit. LSU has a damn tough game with UGA though. I expect them to win but it’ll be close.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think the committee would have the balls too but if they were being consistent then they should. Fortunately for them (on one aspect at least) no chance tOSU loses. They are. Legit. LSU has a damn tough game with UGA though. I expect them to win but it’ll be close.

We've seen the OSU/Wisconsin game already. We 100% know how it's gonna go down for sure so I agree there. I can't see Clemson losing either. So it really comes down to LSU/Georgia, Utah/Oregon and Oklahoma/Baylor.

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really see a 2 loss Cincinnati jumping a 1 loss BSU? I'm braced for the worst, but this would shock me.

I do see this, and it will happen. But Memphis should win and save us from all the bs

78Cyclones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh good. So we’d have to play the entire two deep consisting entirely of five star players looking to get a starting role next year.....
Michigan can leave their starters at home too to even it out!

FWIW, I am hoping for Iowa State-Alabama Orlando Daily Double with the Cyclones in the CWB and Alabama in the Citrus. 'Twould be totally cool.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because I happened to see it, dumbass. Had I not seen it, this conversation wouldn't be happening. Don't act like you tagged me in your shit-talking. Next time, be a man and tag me. You do this all the time and it's such a pussy way of acting tough.

Only a true pussy would be offended because they weren't tagged in a post. Get over it, you worthless sack of shit.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If LSU loses, they still get in. No way they don't. It's just a matter of whether Georgia gets in or not.
While you may be accurate on your prediction, this is not how it should be. It makes no sense to let one of the teams lose, and also claim they may just be the best team.