• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CB Perrish Cox Signed w/Seahawks

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those quotes of mine must have really stung you for you to not be able to think of any comeback and try to use the same line on me. C'mon goober, you can do better!

:clap::clap::clap:

They sure did sting! Congrats. There was a call to stay on topic and I went back to the topic. Try to do the same. If you get a hard-on instigating and fighting Niner fans, I suggest you go ahead and go the Candlestick and have at it. I'm sure you will find yourself very capable of finding someone to ease the buildup for you.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:clap::clap::clap:

They sure did sting! Congrats. There was a call to stay on topic and I went back to the topic. Try to do the same. If you get a hard-on instigating and fighting Niner fans, I suggest you go ahead and go the Candlestick and have at it. I'm sure you will find yourself very capable of finding someone to ease the buildup for you.

Well, you make a stupid statement you gotta expect to get called on it.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toby? No I'm certain that he's not a Seahawk fan. He was around before Seahawks or their fans felt relevant.

My guess is he's a Packer fan. I think he used to have a screen name with dodger in it. dodger jim?:gaah:

LOL!