• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CB Perrish Cox Signed w/Seahawks

jakea31

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I don't understand the hatred for the guy. He's an excellent coach. Is it the fact that his team is beating up on us now? But you are right, I will never forget how he brought USC back to prominence so he has built up a lot of good will with me.

People hate him because he is cocky, a good coach, and the antics on the sideline. It is the same reason non-49ers fans dislike Harbaugh. I have hated him since his second year at USC.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People hate him because he is cocky, a good coach, and the antics on the sideline. It is the same reason non-49ers fans dislike Harbaugh. I have hated him since his second year at USC.

If that's all it takes for someone to hate him then I feel sorry for that person.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think his integrity is also highly suspect. He runs a loose ass ship and doesn't seem to care. He's just not good for the sport.

He's great for the rivalry though. Such a smug, hateable face. The struting like a cocky asshole gif is great.

All that being said, I'm sure he's a real peach and a gem of a human being.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey fellas, no smack talking or troll here; wanted to get that out of the way. As we all know, our teams swap players like the Hawks defense smokes weed. With that being said, what are the Hawks getting in Cox? He seems like someone that could flourish under the Hawks defensive scheme, but curious on your guys thoughts on his abilities?

Looking forward to the game in two weeks, good luck the rest of the way!!

Cox did nothing for the Niners. I would be surprised if he does much for the Seahawks. He was just a better option than a guy who hasn't played a down of football this year in Trufant.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I liked Parrish Cox enough that I think the Seahawks will find something to do with him; San Francisco just had too many nickel DBs with Aso, Brock, and Wright to rationalize keeping Parrish Cox on the team.

Bonus for Seattle is that he probably knows Fangio's scheme like the back of his hand.

agree.

and as pointed out earlier, at worse case he seems to be good depth.

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Off the field troubles[edit]

In August 2009, Cox was arrested for driving with a suspended license.[11]

He was also suspended from the Cotton Bowl in his senior season by head coach Mike Gundy for violating the team curfew rule.[12]

Cox was arrested on December 9, 2010, for felonious sexual assault and taken to a Douglas County jail. He was released on December 10 on a $50,000 bond. His sexual assault charges were classified as class three and class four felonies which carry a sentence of two years to life in prison. He faced a possible sentence of ten years to life if convicted.[13] However, on March 2, 2012, Cox was found not guilty of sexual assault charges in Douglas County, Colorado criminal court. [14]

I don't see any issues with weed or PED's in the above, so looks like he still has all three strikes left to play with up in Seattle... :whistle:

BTW, he shows good potential at times, but can never really put it all together. He might look good playing next to Earl Thomas...

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't shock me if they signed Aso to

Why are you a 49ers, yankees, and bulls fan? let me guess in any argument against any fan of any sport your going to pull out the (we have more rings than you) story?

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Off the field troubles[edit]

In August 2009, Cox was arrested for driving with a suspended license.[11]

He was also suspended from the Cotton Bowl in his senior season by head coach Mike Gundy for violating the team curfew rule.[12]

Cox was arrested on December 9, 2010, for felonious sexual assault and taken to a Douglas County jail. He was released on December 10 on a $50,000 bond. His sexual assault charges were classified as class three and class four felonies which carry a sentence of two years to life in prison. He faced a possible sentence of ten years to life if convicted.[13] However, on March 2, 2012, Cox was found not guilty of sexual assault charges in Douglas County, Colorado criminal court. [14]

I don't see any issues with weed or PED's in the above, so looks like he still has all three strikes left to play with up in Seattle... :whistle:

BTW, he shows good potential at times, but can never really put it all together. He might look good playing next to Earl Thomas...

Google "Camille Washington" that's Perrish Cox's victim.

Maybe Perrish Cox can add some roofies to Peter Caroll's P.E.D. Adderall cocktail juice.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't forget he cheats every where he goes now.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand the hatred for the guy. He's an excellent coach. Is it the fact that his team is beating up on us now? But you are right, I will never forget how he brought USC back to prominence so he has built up a lot of good will with me.

carrollstrut.gif

Any more questions?

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

carrollstrut.gif

Any more questions?

Yeah?

Ok, then...

petecrazy.gif

petesuckit.gif

post-27587-Pete-Carroll-clapping-gif-FLOI.gif

I mean, my question is... how can you not hate the guy? However I guess since you are a seahawk fan, I can understand why you think the world of the guy.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think his integrity is also highly suspect. He runs a loose ass ship and doesn't seem to care. He's just not good for the sport.

He's great for the rivalry though. Such a smug, hateable face. The struting like a cocky asshole gif is great.

All that being said, I'm sure he's a real peach and a gem of a human being.
How is he not good for the sport? He's half of the best rivalry in the game right now and has built one hell of a team from the ground up in 3 years.

Sorry, but that's a dumb statement.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is absurd. If anyone has anyone's number it is Carrol having Harbaugh's. Harbaugh wants to beat him so bad he can't think straight and his team ends up getting dominated by an inferior team.

You realize that at this point, its clear there is not even the slightest chance you are in fact a 49er fan.

harbaugh beat carroll with Stanford at USC in the biggest statistical upset in college football history. The Trojans were 42 point favorites.... 42 POINT FAVORITES! And Harbaugh destroyed them, and then did it again.

Since he came to the NFL he has beaten carroll 3 of 5 times they have played....

Of course Harbaugh wants to beat Carroll, but Carroll wants revenge for harbaughs constant embarrassment of him throughout his career. He has won 2 of the last 3, but that doesn't change history or predict the future, that just means he has a done better lately against his nemesis... Jim Harbaugh.

Go ahead and tell the rest of the seahawk fans I said that. lol

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is he not good for the sport? He's half of the best rivalry in the game right now and has built one hell of a team from the ground up in 3 years.

Because his team is full of PED cheaters and druggies.... and this after he fled USC and left that organization in ruins as the most penalized team in NCAA history, with bowl wins stripped from the record books and future bowl appearance bans in effect, and ten scholarships a year taken away.... That all happened in his house. Then he comes to the NFL and suddenly the seahawks are the poster child for steroids and drugs... You don't see the pattern?

CarrollBalls.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

badazzk9

Key Master
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pete Carroll = Punk ass Ric Fair knock off...

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Ric Fair knock off" :laugh3:

300px-Ricflair.jpg

He looks just like him... Never heard that one before. funny. Come to think of it, has anyone ever seen Ric Fair and Pete Carroll at the same place at the same time?

Last edited by a moderator:

badazzk9

Key Master
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Ric Fair knock off" :laugh3:

300px-Ricflair.jpg

He looks just like him... Never heard that one before. funny. Come to think of it, has anyone ever seen Ric Fair and Pete Carroll at the same place at the same time?

Good question, I don't think their is a record of them being at the same place same time. Coincidence... I think not...
Wooooooooo!!

post-27587-Pete-Carroll-clapping-gif-FLOI.gif

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because his integrity is suspect. He runs a loose ass ship and doesn't seem to care.

Can you read?