• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CB Perrish Cox Signed w/Seahawks

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He cheated at USC and now his players cheat in the NFL.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
carrollstrut.gif

Any more questions?

Yeah?

Ok, then...

petecrazy.gif

petesuckit.gif

post-27587-Pete-Carroll-clapping-gif-FLOI.gif

I mean, my question is... how can you not hate the guy? However I guess since you are a seahawk fan, I can understand why you think the world of the guy.

Ha! Not even close to the absurdity our very own coach produces on the sideline

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize that at this point, its clear there is not even the slightest chance you are in fact a 49er fan.

harbaugh beat carroll with Stanford at USC in the biggest statistical upset in college football history. The Trojans were 42 point favorites.... 42 POINT FAVORITES! And Harbaugh destroyed them, and then did it again.

Since he came to the NFL he has beaten carroll 3 of 5 times they have played....

Of course Harbaugh wants to beat Carroll, but Carroll wants revenge for harbaughs constant embarrassment of him throughout his career. He has won 2 of the last 3, but that doesn't change history or predict the future, that just means he has a done better lately against his nemesis... Jim Harbaugh.

Go ahead and tell the rest of the seahawk fans I said that. lol

If the last 2 didn't change the history or the future then why does the upset over USC or Harbaugh's other wins not fall into that category as well ? That's a little one sided isn't it ?

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the last 2 didn't change the history or the future then why does the upset over USC or Harbaugh's other wins not fall into that category as well ? That's a little one sided isn't it ?

I would say that your assessment is fair if you are advocating the thought that BOTH coaches want to beat the shit out of the other.

Harbaugh has been and will continue to be an arrogant prick and Carroll has had the last two programs he has overseen run afoul of the rules, which makes for a very shady narrative. I think the relationship is reciprocal. Hawk fans will always point to the "beyond reproach" and sideline tantrums while Niner fans will always point to PEDs and the sanctions at USC to fuel their vitriol for the other coach/team. To believe that one wants to beat the other is biased.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize that at this point, its clear there is not even the slightest chance you are in fact a 49er fan.

harbaugh beat carroll with Stanford at USC in the biggest statistical upset in college football history. The Trojans were 42 point favorites.... 42 POINT FAVORITES! And Harbaugh destroyed them, and then did it again.

Since he came to the NFL he has beaten carroll 3 of 5 times they have played....

Of course Harbaugh wants to beat Carroll, but Carroll wants revenge for harbaughs constant embarrassment of him throughout his career. He has won 2 of the last 3, but that doesn't change history or predict the future, that just means he has a done better lately against his nemesis... Jim Harbaugh.

Go ahead and tell the rest of the seahawk fans I said that. lol

Stanford and SC? ha ha ha! You gotta be kidding me, right? You've said some stupid things but my gosh that tops 'em all. And two of the last three? C'mon now, its two straight and each time it has been a complete drubbing.. He has harbaugh's and Kaepernick's number. He reads them like a book.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did he cheat? The games were played fair and square and they kicked ASS!

If you truly believe that Carroll knew NOTHING of any recruiting violations by boosters, then you truly ARE an idiot. He may have chosen to turn his back in order to show the perception of not knowing, but there is no way possible that he was not aware of what was going on in his own program, ESPECIALLY with regards to recruitment.

You speak of others being naive on other topics yet you choose to dig your head into the sand when it comes to your beloved Trojans?

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did he cheat? The games were played fair and square and they kicked ASS!

Recruiting violations and PEDs.

Not only are you a Seahawks fan, you're a total Seahawks homer. I'm telling you, you would have a lot more fun on their board, there isn't a more idiotic and troll-filled fanbase than the Seahawks' and I'm sure they would embrace you with open arms. If you spin the "I was a 49ers fan but now I've seen the light!" story in the right way they might even name you King of the Trolls on their board.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you truly believe that Carroll knew NOTHING of any recruiting violations by boosters, then you truly ARE an idiot. He may have chosen to turn his back in order to show the perception of not knowing, but there is no way possible that he was not aware of what was going on in his own program, ESPECIALLY with regards to recruitment.

You speak of others being naive on other topics yet you choose to dig your head into the sand when it comes to your beloved Trojans?

All I'm saying is how does Reggie Bush getting some booster to buy his folks a house have anything to do with what happened on the field? They can take away trophies but I guarantee all those teams who played SC knew who the National Champs were. As far as I'm aware there was nothing done wrong in recruiting. I only know about the Reggie Bush deal. By all means tell us what you know.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Recruiting violations and PEDs.

Not only are you a Seahawks fan, you're a total Seahawks homer. I'm telling you, you would have a lot more fun on their board, there isn't a more idiotic and troll-filled fanbase than the Seahawks' and I'm sure they would embrace you with open arms. If you spin the "I was a 49ers fan but now I've seen the light!" story in the right way they might even name you King of the Trolls on their board.

Enlighten us. I only know of the Reggie Bush house.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I'm saying is how does Reggie Bush getting some booster to buy his folks a house have anything to do with what happened on the field? They can take away trophies but I guarantee all those teams who played SC knew who the National Champs were. As far as I'm aware there was nothing done wrong in recruiting. I only know about the Reggie Bush deal. By all means tell us what you know.

Hey seahawk fan tool,

If you don't think that being friendly with boosters who lure players to your team with money and then knowing they are getting paid and showing up with new cars and such gives a team that is doing that an advantage of getting good players to come to their school then you are a damn fool. If players know they can go to USC and get paid and USC is going to look the other way, its a huge recruitment advantage.

Or do you know more than the NCAA about it? Because they thought it was serious enough to make USC give up the final two wins from its 2004 national championship season, as well as all of its wins from the 2005 season, then they banned them from all bowl games for two years and docked them 30 scholarships over 3 years. And reggie Bush gave up his Heisman before they took it from him and Pete Carroll jumped ship moments before the sanctions were levied.

It was part of the culture at UCS, the basketball team and even woman tennis team was also penalized for similar activities. Pete Carroll was right in the mix, to suggest that he didn't know Reggie Bush was showing up with new cars or that he didn't know he had to fill out paperwork to explain bush's car, is a joke of an argument. They take that stuff seriously, and the culture of Pete Carrolls regime there was knee deep in it.

My only question is who did Pete Carroll give a better contract to... Reggie Bush or Percy Harvin?

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Stanford and SC? ha ha ha! You gotta be kidding me, right? You've said some stupid things but my gosh that tops 'em all. And two of the last three? C'mon now, its two straight and each time it has been a complete drubbing.. He has harbaugh's and Kaepernick's number. He reads them like a book.

True, but as noted, both have been in Seattle where the Hawks enjoy a tremendous home-field advantage. The late-season game last year was more important to the Hawks than it was to the Niners. If the Hawks win in SF this year, particularly if they win convincingly, I think it's safe to say that they have figured out the Niners - or at least match up very well with the Niners. But I wouldn't jump to that simply because a very good Hawks team won the last two home games against the Niners.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is the Reggie Bush stuff not enough? He also hired an extra coach. And now the Seahawks are full of roid monkeys. Dude's seriously lacking in honesty, integrity, and respect for the game. Fun to hate though. I'm not surprised you worship him. ;)

Pete Carroll - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That should be obvious. It had nothing to do with performance on the field. This nonsense happened between Bush's sophomore and Junior seasons. As far as his performance in Seattle, he's done a lot with inferior players. He has them playing together and highly synergized.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey seahawk fan tool,

If you don't think that being friendly with boosters who lure players to your team with money and then knowing they are getting paid and showing up with new cars and such gives a team that is doing that an advantage of getting good players to come to their school then you are a damn fool. If players know they can go to USC and get paid and USC is going to look the other way, its a huge recruitment advantage.

Or do you know more than the NCAA about it? Because they thought it was serious enough to make USC give up the final two wins from its 2004 national championship season, as well as all of its wins from the 2005 season, then they banned them from all bowl games for two years and docked them 30 scholarships over 3 years. And reggie Bush gave up his Heisman before they took it from him and Pete Carroll jumped ship moments before the sanctions were levied.

It was part of the culture at UCS, the basketball team and even woman tennis team was also penalized for similar activities. Pete Carroll was right in the mix, to suggest that he didn't know Reggie Bush was showing up with new cars or that he didn't know he had to fill out paperwork to explain bush's car, is a joke of an argument. They take that stuff seriously, and the culture of Pete Carrolls regime there was knee deep in it.

My only question is who did Pete Carroll give a better contract to... Reggie Bush or Percy Harvin?

Don't be a fool. Bush got the house through an agent he signed with after his sophomore season. It had nothing to do with his recrutiment. Where did you get this nonsense about Bush and new cars? Good lord you are a goober. The can take all the games away they want on paper but I guarantee you those teams they played know who thge National Champion was.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but as noted, both have been in Seattle where the Hawks enjoy a tremendous home-field advantage. The late-season game last year was more important to the Hawks than it was to the Niners. If the Hawks win in SF this year, particularly if they win convincingly, I think it's safe to say that they have figured out the Niners - or at least match up very well with the Niners. But I wouldn't jump to that simply because a very good Hawks team won the last two home games against the Niners.

The game in two weeks should tell us a lot. It is huge for the Niners and only a matter of pride for the Seahawks. If we still get dominated we'd have to say they have our number.