• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can anyone beat KC right now?

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think so and believe Mahomes is too much for anyone to challenge him. In his own conference, he might have to worry about the Colts, who for some odd reason have a finicky history with the Chiefs. It's more than likely teams will have to go to KC in the playoffs. And as it stands I don't see anyone beating Mahomes, not even the Ravens. It may be way too early but I cannot imagine anyone putting together enough talent to catch up to them on either side of the ball.

The NFC has more competition, but no one is on KC's level. If TB were to get to the SB, I don't think TB can just beat the new king of the AFC after he was just dethroned. NO already has to play KC in the regular season, and the game is coming right after KC goes to Miami. KC could learn from that meeting. The NFC West has already sent one team who couldn't pull it off. But Mahomes had lost to Seattle and LAR in 2018. Although KC is better than LAR now, and probably was in 2018. It was just a big year for LAR. Seattle and Green Bay may be the two that could pose a challenge but they need to improve their teams to even get to play in the SB. As of right now, no one is stopping KC.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chiefs needed double digit comebacks to win all 3 playoff games last year. Theyre a very good team but not clearly better than the other top tier teams imo

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think so and believe Mahomes is too much for anyone to challenge him. In his own conference, he might have to worry about the Colts, who for some odd reason have a finicky history with the Chiefs. It's more than likely teams will have to go to KC in the playoffs. And as it stands I don't see anyone beating Mahomes, not even the Ravens. It may be way too early but I cannot imagine anyone putting together enough talent to catch up to them on either side of the ball.

The NFC has more competition, but no one is on KC's level. If TB were to get to the SB, I don't think TB can just beat the new king of the AFC after he was just dethroned. NO already has to play KC in the regular season, and the game is coming right after KC goes to Miami. KC could learn from that meeting. The NFC West has already sent one team who couldn't pull it off. But Mahomes had lost to Seattle and LAR in 2018. Although KC is better than LAR now, and probably was in 2018. It was just a big year for LAR. Seattle and Green Bay may be the two that could pose a challenge but they need to improve their teams to even get to play in the SB. As of right now, no one is stopping KC.

You're right it is way too early.

But I'll give you my 2 cents worth.
Yes Ravens can beat them. The Ravens had an excellent draft and are improved over last year.

Who knows what NE will do? Don't count them out. They got faster on D.

San Fran? Will they have a SB hangover? Will KC? SF didn't lose much from last year. Picked up two first round studs in the draft. So yes they could.

More to follow week one when we see what rosters actually look like.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If not I hope the covid starts getting really aggressive and they cancelthe season. "Lifelong Cheifs fans" started popping up around here in mid-January, much like the "lifelong Royals fans" 5 years ago. My parents might die but at least I won't have deal with these fakeassed motherfuckers.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, that's a knee-jerk reaction, especially with the Ravens existing. Maybe they go 14-2 or something, idk, but they're not exactly unbeatable. The CB's and LB's as of today are less than impressive, to put it generously.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
obviously they are beatable. Did we have a thread by OP before the playoffs , that was similar about the ravens

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

are we going to bet they dont go 16-0?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If not I hope the covid starts getting really aggressive and they cancelthe season. "Lifelong Cheifs fans" started popping up around here in mid-January, much like the "lifelong Royals fans" 5 years ago. My parents might die but at least I won't have deal with these fakeassed motherfuckers.

I think these may be the same fans that started in Seattle, made a pit stop for a cup of coffee in Philly and now are residing in KC.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dz27iv-4eb5d00e-446c-4845-8301-f6af3688e568.jpg