• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can anyone beat KC right now?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, a team with a good defense can beat KC. KC's defense is not all that good. A team with a good running game, can control the TOP and beat KC.
I agree in concept but Mahomie and co. can score so damn quick. You need a really good D that can stall those surges KC will have.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree in concept but Mahomie and co. can score so damn quick. You need a really good D that can stall those surges KC will have.
Yeah good point.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chiefs needed double digit comebacks to win all 3 playoff games last year. Theyre a very good team but not clearly better than the other top tier teams imo

And they came back to win by DOUBLE DIGITS. Bottom line, you can't keep Mahomes down for four quarters, not even three. If you can beat a team that destroyed a 13-3 team, then you're unstoppable. There's only a couple who can stop them, and it requires playing as good as Mahomes.

You're right it is way too early.

But I'll give you my 2 cents worth.
Yes Ravens can beat them. The Ravens had an excellent draft and are improved over last year.

Who knows what NE will do? Don't count them out. They got faster on D.

San Fran? Will they have a SB hangover? Will KC? SF didn't lose much from last year. Picked up two first round studs in the draft. So yes they could.

More to follow week one when we see what rosters actually look like.

Baltimore may have improved, but the reason for their playoff success was a QB no longer playing for them. If Harbs had done the right thing by showing LJ what winning in the playoffs is like, maybe they would have beaten the Titans. LJ is going to take a step back from last year.

are we going to bet they dont go 16-0?

I have 13-3. 5-1 in their division certainly helps. It's the new AFC East. They should sweep the AFC East, win one of the road games at NO and TB, and I don't think they lose to Houston again.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And they came back to win by DOUBLE DIGITS. Bottom line, you can't keep Mahomes down for four quarters, not even three. If you can beat a team that destroyed a 13-3 team, then you're unstoppable. There's only a couple who can stop them, and it requires playing as good as Mahomes.

Baltimore may have improved, but the reason for their playoff success was a QB no longer playing for them. If Harbs had done the right thing by showing LJ what winning in the playoffs is like, maybe they would have beaten the Titans. LJ is going to take a step back from last year.

I have 13-3. 5-1 in their division certainly helps. It's the new AFC East. They should sweep the AFC East, win one of the road games at NO and TB, and I don't think they lose to Houston again.

How are they going to go 5-1 when Denver is going to sweep them?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm pretty sure that Raven's D had a little bit to do with their success.

Granted I wouldn't want my QB near the top for rushing yards. But what makes you so confident Jackson will regress?

Look at this crap. I can't believe you have me defending the damn Ratbirds.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think these may be the same fans that started in Seattle, made a pit stop for a cup of coffee in Philly and now are residing in KC.
Yea all these fucking posers, I’ll have you know I’ve been a true blue fan since 2013

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea all these fucking posers, I’ll have you know I’ve been a true blue fan since 2013
hahaha some of the newer bandwagoneers may not get that.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahaha some of the newer bandwagoneers may not get that.
Yea I bet most bandwagoners Don’t know who this is
920x920.jpg

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chiefs needed double digit comebacks to win all 3 playoff games last year. Theyre a very good team but not clearly better than the other top tier teams imo
They also beat every team by double digits.

How many teams can say that? 2002 Bucs is the last team I can find who did that although admittedly that team imploded in 2003. I think its fair to point out that Gruden really just made it with Dungy's team and has been mediocre the rest of his career.

Last edited:

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They also beat every team by double digits.

How many teams can say that? 2002 Bucs is the last team I can find who did that although admittedly that team imploded in 2003. I think its fair to point out that Gruden really just made it with Dungy's team and has been mediocre the rest of his career.
Falcons did it for 2.875 of out 3 games.... sad face lol