• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can anyone beat KC right now?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically the way to beat the Chiefs is to run the football off the edges and one of the following:

a) A QB that can beat the Chiefs over the top
b) a top shelf man coverage defense modeled after the Patriots
c) Chiefs suffer from normal drops issues that timing based finesse team
d) Chiefs suffer from injuries like normal teams do and its something your team can exploit

The question then becomes whether or not the Chiefs will fix some of their issues next year or whether more will show up with 2 CBs leaving in the offseason

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think these may be the same fans that started in Seattle, made a pit stop for a cup of coffee in Philly and now are residing in KC.

Sorry, Eagle fans didn’t just start popping up after the SB win. It has always been a HUGELY supported team in a football first city.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, they were down double digits in the 4th quarter of the SB. 17-7 vs Tennessee and 24-0 to Houston. They lost four games during the season.

I'll go with... Yeah... they can lose one game. If these were 7 game series, it would be different. But anyone can lose one game.

Silly thread.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair to OP, the Chiefs could go 6-0 in the AFC West again. :)

But I don't think that will happen. The Broncos didn't do it back to back in the Manning years.

How are they going to go 5-1 when Denver is going to sweep them?

It's possible KC could lose to Denver because of having to play the Bills before that on the road. However, I have been leaning toward the Raiders splitting with them or KC not needing to win the last game against the Chargers. And that's highly likely.

It's not possible to top a record-breaking year one year later. He's not gonna put up the numbers he did last year. He may not need to, but Baltimore didn't really have any competition in the division last year. They also had no back to back road games. I think they will sweep the AFC South, but I think they will lose about five games. 4-2 division, 4-0 South, 2-2 NFC, split KC/NE. But we'll see. All eyes will be on that week 3 KC/Bal matchup. Baltimore's lucky KC is on a back to back and coming off a weaker road game. And it's hard to have Pittsburgh denied a division title when they want it. If that team went 8-6 without Big Ben last year, well...

But seriously, If Harbaugh would have just put Flacco in so that he could come back and beat the Chargers, then LJ could have experienced a QB on his team winning a playoff game. You can learn by holding a clipboard and understanding your teammate's body language and what he did to bring the team back. LJ, unfortunately, has to learn to get over the hump all on his own now. It's gonna take the right team. Having a bye can hurt because a wild card team that wins a playoff game is clearly capable of doing damage. LJ does not want to play the Titans or Bills in January (they were a darkhorse team I badly wanted to pick). He needs someone like Miami, Houston, or Denver. Maybe Indianapolis or Las Vegas.